Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A (Financial) Warning to AF members

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I also did the stupid thing of buying ONE Bitcoin five years ago when it cost 700 USD. It is now worth 2700 USD. I thought about buying more, but chickened out.
    It might not be too late. John McAfee said he'd eat his own dick on live television if btc doesn't reach $300,000 in 3 years. https://www.rt.com/viral/396791-mcaf...bitcoin-price/ .....I use bittrex for day trading.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    John McAfee said he'd eat his own dick on live television if btc doesn't reach $300,000 in 3 years.
    I see, well then it is a win win situation in either case. Never seen that before.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

You might trust me on this one or not, but there will be no financial crash in the next several years.

World economics have changed greatly over previous 20-30 years, so it is highly unlikely for crash to happen at all, because the system has all the mechanisms to quickly halt all possible negative tendencies. Economics today and economics 20 years ago are two absolutely different things.

Gold will possibly go down a lot in price, especially now, when scientists realized that you can actually make gold from materials with high availability on an industrial scale. So I wouldn't invest in gold at current stage, especially if to take into account that there is more gold being mined out each year recently, so real gold prices will drop by at least 30% even without any industrial production.

This whole thing reminds me 2012 the End of the World as we know it. It is a new thing to say that October of 2017 will be the month when world economics will fall. They won't. I am not sure why people like to seed panic. Every 5-10 years someone always predicts The End, but I'm personally looking towards The Beginning of New Era of Love and Peace But for some reason noone wants to predict such things

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    Gold will possibly go down a lot in price, especially now, when scientists realized that you can actually make gold from materials with high availability on an industrial scale.
    What makes you think they have actually realized this? The official stance of physics and (ordinary) chemistry regarding this topic is exactly the same today as it has been for about the last 100 years: transmutation via "chemical" reactions is (supposedly) "impossible". They believe it violates their "laws".

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    What makes you think they have actually realized this? The official stance of physics and (ordinary) chemistry regarding this topic is exactly the same today as it has been for about the last 100 years: transmutation via "chemical" reactions is (supposedly) "impossible". They believe it violates their "laws".
    That's school chemistry - they always speak tons of nonsense in the schools. My files are all over the places on my PC, so I won't find them now, but I have some documents by Russian scientists on producing gold from quite common substances.

Needless to say, this is not exactly fast and cheap experiment and it is quite dangerous, though it fits descriptions in Artephius book very well. Of course I need to say, that it is just specific particularity, and you can't make any kind of Medicine from that stuff. The gold will also be very special - it will be very pure, but it will be clearly seen that it is artificial gold because of some specific moments, so you will quickly get in a BIG trouble if you manufacture and try to sell this gold.

That's school chemistry - they always speak tons of nonsense in the schools. My files are all over the places on my PC, so I won't find them now, but I have some documents by Russian scientists on producing gold from quite common substances.
    That's juts official chemistry and physics, there is no separate kinds, one for "schools" and another one for the rest of the world. They are all the same. And their consensus is that transmutation via "chemical" reactions is "impossible". Ask any professional chemist or physicist. What some physicists & chemists independently claim on their own is quite distinct to what the general consensus of their peers is. Pons & Fleischmann were also "scientists", and they claimed they could achieve "cold fusion", yet the official consensus of their peers has always been that such a thing is not possible.

Needless to say, this is not exactly fast and cheap experiment and it is quite dangerous, though it fits descriptions in Artephius book very well. Of course I need to say, that it is just specific particularity, and you can't make any kind of Medicine from that stuff. The gold will also be very special - it will be very pure, but it will be clearly seen that it is artificial gold because of some specific moments, so you will quickly get in a BIG trouble if you manufacture and try to sell this gold.
    Gold is gold is gold is gold... If it is the real thing, no one can tell "artificial" gold apart from "natural" gold.

That's juts official chemistry and physics, there is no separate kinds, one for "schools" and another one for the rest of the world.
    In the school they say you can't get square root of -1. In "real" math it seems that you actually can. In the school they say that parallel lines can't intersect. In "real" geometry there are many models, in which parallel lines will intersect.
    Gold is gold is gold is gold... If it is the real thing, no one can tell "artificial" gold apart from "natural" gold.
    Artificial gold from that method will have a very specific "mark", so you won't be able to sell it anywhere, because even the totally ignorant buyer will feel that something is wrong and will start investigating. You also won't be able to get rid of that "mark" easily.

In the school they say you can't get square root of -1. In "real" math it seems that you actually can. In the school they say that parallel lines can't intersect. In "real" geometry there are many models, in which parallel lines will intersect.
    Contrary to what you say, such topics are indeed taught or addressed in schools. Example:

http://www.math.colostate.edu/~renzo/MathDay.pdf

Artificial gold from that method will have a very specific "mark", so you won't be able to sell it anywhere, because even the totally ignorant buyer will feel that something is wrong and will start investigating. You also won't be able to get rid of that "mark" easily.
    Whatever the "mark" is, you can get rid of it. Gold is not like jewels, which are not as open to manipulation. Gold can actually be melted down, dissolved in the appropriate reagents, precipitated, calcined, etc. and it remains the exact same gold in the end. That's why you can purify gold, but you can't really "purify" a diamond or a ruby.

Contrary to what you say, such topics are indeed taught or addressed in schools. Example:

http://www.math.colostate.edu/~renzo/MathDay.pdf
    Nowadays probably not, but still there is a big gap between what is taught in school and on actual scientific scene. I was in school relatively long time ago, so the gap was in different place.
    Whatever the "mark" is, you can get rid of it. Gold is not like jewels, which are not as open to manipulation. Gold can actually be melted down, dissolved in the appropriate reagents, precipitated, calcined, etc. and it remains the exact same gold in the end. That's why you can purify gold, but you can't really "purify" a diamond or a ruby.
    Telling the "mark" would be telling the deal with that artificial gold, which I think is a very bad thing to do publicly. Anyway, that artificial gold doesn't have much to do with actual Alchemy, and it isn't useful as medicine or as source of knowledge. The point is: investing in gold is quite stupid at current time, even if to disregard the possibility of manufactured gold in near future.

But gold is gold is gold is gold. What is not gold is not gold!

+ Reply to Thread