Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autism

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I scored 32. But I don't think that test was as good as the one I did when I scored 33.

This was the one I used: https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
    15 for me... Though knowing 2 TRUE cases of Asperger (2 friends), I'd say that you and Andro don't seem to have real Asperger traits at all.

A typical conversation with one of my friends with Asperger (a painter) is usually like:

-How are you?
    -Very well, I painted a very good picture today.
    -Oh, fantastic. May I see it?
    -Yes, sure, but can I masturbate to a model I found on the internet first? She has amazing tits.
    -Oh, OK. You can send me an image of the pictures whenever you want.
    -Really? Thank you! It's important for me to know what you think! Can I send you a photo after I masturbate, it will take some 15 minutes, I will try to cum as quick as possible.
    -O.K.
    -Do you want to see the pictures I am going to use to masturbate or just the painting?
    -Just the painting is fine.
    -Thank you a lot. I would love to know if you think that the painting is good.
    -Cool. Ok.
    -Thank you a lot again.
    ------------------

A *typical* Asperger acts like that.. somehow ignoring that some of the comments are a bit awkward or strange.
    You and Andro are quite different, but you both have a perfect understanding of what is proper to say and what isn't... A TRUE Asperger gets lost there.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps, but we are talking about Autism... bit different. Asperger is fake news IMO.

And like I said before one can learn to behave using will and intellect cunt... ops...

Reading the traits of Autism they fit almost all of them, not all... but a lot... for me at least (whom you have never met).

As for awkward comments I am the master. LOL.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

No need to meet you or even talk to you as to state such thing...

Just listening to your podcasts make it VERY obvious that you are a good listener, you are great making a conversation flow, you adapt yourself very easily to the person you are talking to... Etc.

If you are autistic, then I am Marilyn Monroe.

Blog Entries
    On Autism scale of 33-50, and 50 being totally autistic then I was a 33. So no I am not full on autistic, but it does explain a lot for me. And no one in this forum fully know me - not even the people I have met.

I think your view of autism creates the confusion. If you read about all the symptoms I clearly have many of them, and some I used to have.

As for the podcast: there are edits, re-takes and scripts.

If you think I have skill in adapting to people on the podcast, well that is an old trick of mine to "survive" life. My wife has dylexia, she hides it by having trained her memory so she only needs to read stuff once etc. Like I stated before I am not stupid. I have learned what is socially correct and at work I am mostly socially correct, but I am acting.

Some traits I have or had (worked hard to "heal" myself): don't like to look people in the eye, cold with friends on occasion but too friendly with strangers, not good in a group, awkward in social situations, aversion to social settings, tendency to interupt or talk down to people (but not with that intention), sensitive to the sound of people chewing, very habitual in my daily routine (and upset if broken, not much now but when I was younger it could cause a total tantrum and depression), repetative movements and tics (got over these... but as a teen I was weekly rocking back and forth repeating same word over and over again), OCD, uncomfortable with being told what to do and very strong when angry (which is something that is practically gone) etc.

Last edited by Awani; 08-01-2017 at 10:02 AM. Reason: clarify

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I am Dyslexic so not going to do the test just in case I discover I am both dyslexic and autistic lol

+ Reply to Thread