Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happens when you ingest the stone?

What happens when you ingest the stone?

Whats your thoughts on what happens when you ingest the philosophers stone. imagine you have a crumb of the philosophers stone in your hand what will you do with it and what do you expect to happen.

I think ingesting such a spiritually potent substance is not to be taken lightly. I would probably fast before I would take it and I imagine I would have some profound ayahuasca type experience. Whatever would happen I dont think I would come away from the experience the same person.

Blog Entries
    I have also been contemplating these things of late. It is said that no evil spirit can exist in the place where the quintessense is, so I would think that at the very least, it would minimise your desire to do evil.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Whats your thoughts on what happens when you ingest the philosophers stone. imagine you have a crumb of the philosophers stone in your hand what will you do with it and what do you expect to happen.

I think ingesting such a spiritually potent substance is not to be taken lightly. I would probably fast before I would take it and I imagine I would have some profound ayahuasca type experience. Whatever would happen I dont think I would come away from the experience the same person.
    I would not worry about any speculative, unproven & supposed "spiritual potency", but about the very possible and real toxicity of an unknown substance. Before even considering ingesting anything you are not already familiar with and know for sure it is not going to cause health issues, I would recommend trying it on plants and animals to see if it has any obvious adverse effects. If it doesn't, then, if you are brave enough, try it, or find a brave volunteer who would be willing to risk trying it, and who has to previously sign a legal (as in made by professional lawyers) notarized agreement/contract freeing you of all liability if something bad happens from his voluntary experiment.
    Last edited by JDP; 08-04-2017 at 12:16 AM.

In many Chinese text they talk about flying to the purple palace to meet with the immortals. Also it is stated one gains control over the elements and that no evil spirit can come near. It is possible that the world would be revealed to you to be a maya, a dream and that after this experience rather then wanting a longer life you would want to exit this dream...would be ironic, somebody who spent so much time in search of a compound to extend life only to take the medicine and not want to live in the world revealed to them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    In many Chinese text they talk about flying to the purple palace to meet with the immortals.
    In my opinion, this is a reference to a couple things. First is the sublimation of Self, in order to become one with the immortals. Second, it is reference to techniques of mental or Astral travel. The curious thing is, these can be achieved without ingesting any alchemical substance made in a lab.

Which begs the question, if through meditation one can achieve the same or similar experiences as when ingesting alchemical substances, does this mean meditation is an alchemical "substance"?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

What happens when you ingest the stone?
    According to some sweating lots of sweating, it purges but it never causes one to vomit.
    " when the salt hits the belly "
    Grow new teeth high dosages etc.

Mrs. Ingalese and I both know that if the Stone is administered to a young, or a matured, person in normal health, it will prevent old age; that if given to a healthy but aged person, it stops further physical deterioration and starts him backward toward youth. From testimony of creditable witnesses and corroborative evidence, we believe that such cases reach perfected manhood and remain there at the will of the possessor of the Stone. So, physical immortality and perpetual youth are realities, and not dreams.

We know that the Stone restores virility in men at any age, and normal desire in both sexes. If a woman has recently passed her change of life, it restores all normal functions of the sex organs. But, if she has long passed that period, then, childbearing is out of the question.

The Stone is an aid in acute diseases, but cannot be relied upon alone to cure since its action is too slow. In chronic cases, where there are no complications and fair vitality, its action is certain in any disease; where there are complications and low vitality, other aids are advisable. Of course I am assuming in the foregoing statements that the person using the Stone also exercises common sense in regard to eating, drinking, sleep and work. If one disregards all laws of hygiene and misuses mind and body, then one must take the consequences of one's thoughts and acts; for there is no vicarious atonement either in medicine or in morals. If a person desires longevity and youth, he must obey the rules in the Chapter on Immortality in "The Greater Mysteries."

It was the implicit faith in the power of the Stone to cure all disease, under every circumstance, that caused their more conservative and wiser brothers to use all aids to restore health, and then utilize the Stone to perpetuate life, health, and youth, for centuries.

I have been asked often if it were not the mind, or faith, of the patient which produced the marvelous results in the cases we have observed. I answer, "NO," because some of them did not know what they were taking, and others did not believe in its power but took it as a "forlorn hope."

This is our testimony in behalf of Alchemy and the Alchemists, which each person may accept, or reject, according to his conviction, until such time as our bodies, now sixty-five and seventy-three years of age, respectively, by their youth and vigor, will compel acceptance of our statements.
    Mr and Mrs Ingalese apparently brought back a morticians wife for 7 years
    Roger Bacon I think lists lots of different effects.

I do remember reading one alchemist suggesting that when one takes the stone they fall into an apparent illness, profuse sweating and purging of the body followed by hair and teeth falling out, the person slips into unconsciousness for a few days almost as dead. Upon revival skin, teeth and hair all regenerate....must be scary as hell !

What are your thoughts on the ingalese story ? There seems to be little information on the couple

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    What are your thoughts on the ingalese story ? There seems to be little information on the couple
    See the book "The Golden Manuscripts".
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

If its made of gold, nothing. If its made of any element known to man, nothing. If you ingest something poisonous, you will die. The real secret of alchemy is the KIDNEY STONE, which the body naturally makes and pumps out when you give it the right ingredients, however you will need to endure a little pain to get it XDDDDDDDDDDDD

+ Reply to Thread