Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Purge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Exactly.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

You are like child lost at sea among lights awa. You see past the physical but do not realize it connects directly to the energy fields you love so much. You see past this lifetime but do not understand there is no divider between this life and any other. You are not "living on a larger story arc". You are on the exact same wheel everyone else is and you forever will be until you take your critical matter of factness and flip it back on itself and realize you cannot distinguish between the physical and mental, the interior vs exterior, this vs that and come FULL CIRCLE back to understanding you need material science at least as much as you need philosophy and faith or you are building a one pillar house.

This single structure has done more to maintain and elevate human consciousness than all psychedelics combined ever have. It has easily touched more lives and inspired more minds. It was not built by people shitting themselves 12 a time in a jungle hut and it wasn't built by kids in a trailer laughing at traceries, but it was certainly conceived and built by people with a mastery of the mind and the various compounds that can be used to alter the effects of the mind.

A monument to the spiritual and ephermal, built in granite/quartz/limestone that will never shift and is earthquake proof, made to ensure the knowledge of sacred geometry and ratios was never lost to Man, created by those who understood the deepest truth, which is that launching off into space and running away will not and can never provide an actual escape from the mess. You would have to be a dunce to not be impressed with this work.

Unless you haven't figured out the idea is to escape Samsara yet? I suppose we all need to wander and adventure until we're fed up.

Dennis Klocek has some good stuff on stone antenna

https://dennisklocek.com/stone-anten...ance-antennae/

I always thought if the capstone was made from Electrum
    it would boost the electrostatic field

Egyptian Royalty loved their Electrum

A monument to the spiritual and ephermal, built in granite/quartz/limestone that will never shift and is earthquake proof, made to ensure the knowledge of sacred geometry and ratios was never lost to Man, created by those who understood the deepest truth, which is that launching off into space and running away will not and can never provide an actual escape from the mess. You would have to be a dunce to not be impressed with this work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
    You are like child lost at sea among lights awa. You see past the physical but do not realize it connects directly to the energy fields you love so much. You see past this lifetime but do not understand there is no divider between this life and any other. You are not "living on a larger story arc". You are on the exact same wheel everyone else is and you forever will be until you take your critical matter of factness and flip it back on itself and realize you cannot distinguish between the physical and mental, the interior vs exterior, this vs that and come FULL CIRCLE back to understanding you need material science at least as much as you need philosophy and faith or you are building a one pillar house.

This single structure has done more to maintain and elevate human consciousness than all psychedelics combined ever have. It has easily touched more lives and inspired more minds. It was not built by people shitting themselves 12 a time in a jungle hut and it wasn't built by kids in a trailer laughing at traceries, but it was certainly conceived and built by people with a mastery of the mind and the various compounds that can be used to alter the effects of the mind.

Unless you haven't figured out the idea is to escape Samsara yet? I suppose we all need to wander and adventure until we're fed up.
    You seem to know a lot about me. Alas your claims are incorrect. They only represent your own subjective view of what I have tried to explain, and that I have failed to explain I might add.

So basically I don't know who you are talking to, or about. Probably yourself.

You do not seem to understand The Purge based on your comments. Don't bother trying to understanding it either, unless you study it directly. As Rumi says: there are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.

That structures and societies are achievements is an opinion.

Last edited by Awani; 08-23-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

There always has to be a carrot!

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread