Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Purge

The Purge

Spin-off topic from this thread.

--------------------------------------

I agree on the synthetic nature of the LSD experience, it definitely has a digital type vibe to it, but I wonder if your opinion on freebase NN-DMT is more a matter of the method you used?

Done with the correct vaporization technique you can go entirely into the spiritual realm with a single toke, I have never had such an experience when I still fooled with LSD.

The single most healing and insightful moment of my life was brought about by DMT and later huge doses of Psilocybin. Never tried iboga or Aya as I'm not much interested in anything with a purge component.
    Last edited by Awani; 5 Days Ago at 08:14 PM. Reason: add spin-off bit + add bold

Blog Entries
    Don't get me wrong. I have had deep intense spiritual experiences with smoked DMT.

The purge component of Ayahuasca and Iboga are utterly misunderstood and under valued... and 6 hours of DMT is better than 6 minutes. Why do you think you purge? LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I mean my honest answer is that there are probably unidentified compounds irritating your stomach to a very intense point, possibly just impossible or simply too difficult to ingest so once your body has absorbed the goodies it disposes of the waste products. But I dunno really, that's just my interpretation of the pharmacology involved.

Psilocybin actually ends up converting to DMT in utero, I imagine there's not a ton of discernable difference between a heroic mushroom trip and a proper dose of Aya spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
    I imagine there's not a ton of discernable difference between a heroic mushroom trip and a proper dose of Aya spirit.
    I assure you, without a doubt, there is a massive difference between a heroic mushroom dose and an ayahuasca experience. No question about it!

I am trying to wrap my mind around how this could be. Could you be bothered to provide an in depth post about it, one space veteran to another?

I am most interested to hear if the archetypes and motifs and such are similar or utterly alien to each other.

I am trying to wrap my mind around how this could be. Could you be bothered to provide an in depth post about it, one space veteran to another? I am most interested to hear if the archetypes and motifs and such are similar or utterly alien to each other.
    I am not the one to ask this question to, as Awani is more qualified and experienced than I with ayahuasca, but to answer your question...I like the word Awani used earlier, "vibes". For one, the "vibes" are different from each other (yet altogether 'similar' in the sense that all psychedelic experiences are) and the state of perception accessed (or "realm" if you will...) is different. You learn things differently and you sense different things throughout each experience. Your mental plane while under the influence of mushrooms is on a different mental plane than when under the influence of an ayahuasca brew. You have had a strong mushroom trip before I'm sure, and you have also had a strong LSD trip before; both are very similar to each other in many ways, yet altogether different.

What you take back from the experience may be related to what you take back from the other experience, and the lessons learned may be the same (it seems our Self is always doing its best to Evolve), but the experience is "different". This is the best answer I can give.

Awani will be able to give a more in-depth answer than my mundane answer that "each individual experience is different".

Blog Entries
    I mean my honest answer is that there are probably unidentified compounds irritating your stomach to a very intense point...
    Yes. Ayahuasca and Iboga cleans your body from diseased tissue, amongst many other things. Shrooms are only medicine for the mind, Ayahuasca and Iboga are medicine for mind and body.

Understanding these plant medicines with a logical scientific mind is futile. You don't get to know your future wife by studying her DNA, but by spending time with her. The Mystery is more powerful than science, but all scientists should be allied with it.

Like I said most people do not understand the Purge. I personally consider an ayahuasca ceremony without a Purge a massive failure. As for no difference between Shrooms and Aya... this is not correct at all... the difference is a big as comparing drinking water to a shotgun wound to the head. IMO.

One thing people don't understand these days, is that the ayahuasca made and used in ceremonies in Europe and North America is mostly ayahuasca-light. Reason is that tourists, and recreational users, cannot handle the reality of the experience. They rather do baby steps.

Words are useless, but if you drink a proper brew of ayahuasca you'll understand. It is a medicine, and if you do not Purge you are doing something wrong. Usually the remedy is to drink more till you Purge.

When someone who is drunk vomits, it makes them sober up a bit. With Aya/Iboga the experience becomes even more intense. I have enjoyed Shrooms, but I have ascended with Ayahuasca. Both are amazing, but Aya is a beast on its own.

Shrooms are children.
    Ayahuasca is mother.
    Iboga is father.

That is my experience, altough in Africa Iboga is viewed as a mother...

Iboga is also the most powerful, and what some never seem to believe when I tell them is that, unlike Aya/Shrooms/DMT, whatever you experience on Iboga is REAL in the sense that it is more realistic and HD than reality. The visions are mostly real, not fantasy. I have never met aliens or beings... Instead I have met human beings and Earth animals. A lot of timetravel happens.

I would recommend Shrooms, but Ayahuasca I would say "do it if it calls you", and Iboga I would say: are you really sure?

I am trying to wrap my mind around how this could be. Could you be bothered to provide an in depth post about it, one space veteran to another?
    Why is Vodka stronger than Water? Because it is.

Last edited by Awani; 1 Week Ago at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Lol Awani, your just as funny as Dev was haha
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Shrooms are only medicine for the mind, Ayahuasca and Iboga are medicine for mind and body.
    Perhaps during the ceremony, mushrooms are medicinal for the mind. But I've noticed a trickling-down effect, which if the ceremony is productive means the person's mind is more active in being healthy physically.

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    ...which if the ceremony is productive means the person's mind is more active in being healthy physically.
    Yes, I considered posting that notion, but decided not to... and the reason for this is that Ayahuasca heals the body even if the mind is not healed and vice versa. The Mushrooms require the mind to listen, the Ayahuasca/Iboga do not care what the mind thinks... it heals the body nonetheless. Of course this healing is more powerful if the mind and the body are in unison. That is ideal.

I imagine there's not a ton of discernable difference between a heroic mushroom trip and a proper dose of Aya spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I assure you, without a doubt, there is a massive difference between a heroic mushroom dose and an ayahuasca experience. No question about it!
    Schmuldvich is correct, in my opinion and experience... and I am not sure how to say this, without it sounding like I am putting mushrooms down... which I am not. Mushrooms are great. But Ayahuasca is divine.

Comparing psychedelics is like comparing religions. I just now watched Silence, a great movie that deals with this very thing. Check it out, won't you.

Proper reply, and the most truthful: nothing can compare to what I have experienced... the same goes for anyone else...

Last edited by Awani; 1 Week Ago at 10:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread