Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Hooper's Union"

Blog Entries

"Hooper's Union"

Hello all!

I was going to save this only for my personal group of interactive Spagyric practitioners but I decided to reveal it to all an coin the Method I've developed as "Hoopers Union"

I am OFFICIALLY naming this process, I'm sure there will be a bunch of dicks try to stop me for whatever prideful jealous reasons they have, however, any of you who actually try this out, will see how amazingly it changes the whole Spagyric ball game, and I'm sure you will be very greatful and will retain the name I've given in honor of it's creator.

HOOPERS UNION:

When using ethanol to chemically extract the Sulfur from the plant we usually reach a point where on te one side we have ethanol mixed with an extract of Sulfur, and our clean and purified plant ashes.

But how does one unite these two? Any who have created their seven basics will know that these salts DO NOT unite easily, and in fact, most often we are left with a layer of salts at the bottom of our elixir, and feel a little less accomplished than we would have felt had their been a complete union.

We read about volatising salts in essential oil or vinegar. We tea about coho sting Sulfur over the salts for long digestion periods and the like.

Here I offer a deceptively simple, and yet SIGNIFICANTLY powerful method of movin. Your elixir closer towards in perfect state of being.

Take some distilled rain water (if you have the Archeus of water, the Water fraction will work best) and add just enough to your salts that they dissolve. This should be a quite concentrated and have a golden yellow appearance in the water.

Pour this highly alkalised water straight into your Merc. & Sulfur.

I am not going to reveal to you what happens, because the result is actually so damn cool, that I feel only those that go to the trouble of replicating this deserve to see the results.

NOTES: Your mercury MUST be at least 96% in the beginning for this to work, and you must be working of dried herbs because of this fact. Your salts MUST be very pure. The liquids should be warm when mixed.

TaDaaaaa!

HOOPERS UNION

I might not ever make a dollar from alchemy, but as long as I can coin a few phrases, I'll die a happy man

HOOPER'S UNION is a trademark of Australian Alchemy PTY LTD. Anyone found referring to this process without using it's proper title will be removed from my life eternally.

So, does HOOPERS UNION create a perfect mix of salt Sulfur and mercury?

No. Far from it. What it does, is move you into the place where all of the herbals inner qualities are brought to the outside. That's all I'm going to say: may you heal, may you extend on the gift I've shared here, and join me on the next level I spagyrical medicine.

Thank you and Godbless.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing, EM!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    HOOPER'S UNION is a trademark of Australian Alchemy PTY LTD. Anyone found referring to this process without using it's proper title will be removed from my life eternally.
    The fine print! Hahaha

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Hey...Mr. Mixer

If you spend so much time working on spagyrics, there may not
    be enough time left for Alchemy.

It might be worth thinking about which path is for you.

The time you spend on spagyrics is the time you could be studying
    something of value in the Great Work of Alchemy.

Only mentioning this because I care.

There is no second or third place in Alchemy.......Only Winners.

The problem of getting the salts into the elixir and also in a way more readily absorbed is addressed in the magisterie method. However only plants that give good amounts of essential oil are accessible with the magisterie approach.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ary-Magisterie

Adding a bit of water is interesting would having lower concentration alcohol on the salts do the same thing?
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 08-12-2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Typos

Blog Entries
    Mr Black, your advices are always welcome I think your right too, so I am basically goin to focus on completing my current Spagyrics work and then taking a break. Spring starts shortly down here and my entire spring is likely to be focused on making SM.

Do you work with the spirit Black?

-------------------------------------

Axis, I will look at this magistry shorty. I'm not sure if an alcohol mix will work I haven't tried however I don't see why it wouldn't.

You do a lot of this type of work axis, you should do this just to see the reaction, it's quite remarkable
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 08-13-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Mr Black, your advices are always welcome I think your right too, so I am basically goin to focus on completing my current Spagyrics work and then taking a break. Spring starts shortly down here and my entire spring is like to be focused on making SM.

Do you work with the spirit Black?
    Good idea Mr. Mixer !

You could probably spend several lifetimes studying spagyrics and
    still not know it all.

In the past I have used many spirits, vodka, bourbon, and scotch in particular.

On a more serious note....Yes I have worked with many different spirits, each
    with it's own particular pros and cons to do a very specific operation.

Some examples are vinegar, Kirkringus Menstrum and alcohol.

Blog Entries
    @Axis Ah yes, the volatized salts yes I am very interested in making these. However when I found out that the oil method doesn't produce miracles then I turned to other things, such as how to volatize them in other ways.

I agree with what I think I just read on the magistries thread, posted by zO K something like:

You need SM to be present so work with living plants ect... and I also agree with this view.

I am very interested in creating a stone, that has been made from nothing but the plant itself.

@ Mr. Black - I was questioning you as to wether or not you use SM in your work.

The way I see it, is that my medicines can only gain more strength and transformation through obtaining SM. I will need a lot of it so its a pretty big project to embark on. Pyramids and the like Im now starting to believe that you can actually use SM to do pretty much fucking everything in Alchemy, including create the true volatized salts. Its all in the SM isnt Mr. Black

From what I have read , it would appear that without SM ......there is no Alchemy.

A note for those that do not like to use the term SM.

SM, Alkahest, Water, the It, Mercury, special Stuff, the Gift of the Gods, etc....call it what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    From what I have read , it would appear that without SM ......there is no Alchemy.
    Actually SS (Secret Solvent), or OW (Our Water), or OM (Our Mercury), which is very much tangible and real, but not "SM".
    "SM" = Speculative Musing.

+ Reply to Thread