Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing with Cashew or Carot for Poseidon in the Aquarian Boat of Porz

Fishing with Cashew or Carot for Poseidon in the Aquarian Boat of Porz

Have any Sons of the Art reached out and considered this way of the poor? Using either carrots (orange) or cashews (gold) as their prima materia? Perhaps in Canada or the Midwest the Poor have it easiest? Carrots grow Underground and I know are rarely seen above the surface. Poseidon was a god very knowledgeable in Aquarian subjects, and Soloman was known to be the wisest man in the world.

Cashews are poisonous (vile & despised yet wonderful when prepared), and carrots contain a lot of life-force that is easily Digested. Could our One Matter simply be a carrot, or a cashew?

I've been scouring the web, looking all over the internet, and cannot find anything!

PM me if you can help (or post here)!

Blog Entries
    I love carrots. When I was a kid I had eye problems. My mother told me to eat a lot of carrots because they were good for the eyes. Now I have 20/20 vision

But more alchemically- orange anf red and yellow are colors which indicate a more Fiery nature in the substance.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Carrots were originally purple, with also yellow or white offshoots, but then the 17th century Dutch farmers intervened and developed the orange one that eventually displaced all other carrots from the world markets:

http://www.tested.com/science/43812-...orange-carrot/

+ Reply to Thread