Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View Poll Results: JDP moderator

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

4 36.36%
  • Someone else (post suggestion)

2 18.18%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warning: play nice

Blog Entries

Warning: play nice

Thread that highlight in time the need for civil debates.

We need a new moderator because I honestly feel in the deep parts of my soul that "real alchemy" is complete bullshit. And that the notion to make a Stone that can provide health AND gold sounds like the Stone of the Devil.

I am not interested in wasting time and money on such meanlingless projects, since I have too many projects going on that are far more interesting and bigger, none that I have shared openly because they are all to important for a public forum.

Since JDP has shown his strong position on what alchemy is, and since he is so skilled in what is right and wrong I hereby nominate him for the position of moderator (to replace me). No, it is not a joke (even if everything is).

Last edited by Awani; 08-15-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

LOL!

I think that Awani, Andro, and Kiorionis make a great trio! A cord of 3 strands is not easily broken!

You (Awani) have the off-the-cuff emotional firey side, Andro holds it down with his practical knowledge of Alchemical procedures and stoic poise, and Kiorionis brings his love, understanding, and heartfelt tranquility.

Y'all three make a great team. A new moderator is not needed, imo, although JDP would make a fantastic Mod should you decide to step down.

AGAPDOTAJDP
    (Almighty Gatekeeper And Prince Defender Of The Art) JDP!

Blog Entries
    LOL. Yes maybe I appear emotional. I got to try and write so it does not appear like that, because I do not feel emotional when writing posts... but I always try to make them funny (for me). My sense of fun is perhaps a bit fiery.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    LOL!
    You don't like the nomination?

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    LOL. Yes maybe I appear emotional. I got to try and write so it does not appear like that, because I do not feel emotional when writing posts... but I always try to make them funny (for me). My sense of fun is perhaps a bit fiery.

We need a new moderator because I honestly feel in the deep parts of my soul that "real alchemy" is complete bullshit.
    Why do you feel a new moderator is needed?

This is your site and you should run it how it continues to please you. Even if you do not believe that Alchemy is real, that is only a small part of this website. There are plenty of great discussions that have transpired on other parts of this message board, and plenty more fruitful discussions will blossom in the future. One needn't step down from his own site just be he doesn't "believe" anymore!

You are well aware of the spiritual world and have a firm grasp on this side of life that most people on this planet are completely unaware of and oblivious to. Your impulsive, unrestrained, passionate, and jovial [in your way] responses are delivered in your style perfectly well and are always refreshing to read. Your personally comes through in your posts. You are politically aware (oh how I hate that word!), up to date with current events, and you are not from America. If I had to guess, you are in your mid 30's and from Europe. You are also gay, right? Andro takes his time with all of his response, and (praise you Mighty Andro!) formats his posts beautifully every. single. time. On top of this, he always puts thought into his responses and never posts hastily. I like to think Andro is in his late 30's or early 40's and from America but quite cultured. He is also bisexual, right? Kiorionis is probably a great guy to be around in real life! Kiorionis probably has a very gentle spirit in all aspects of life, is quite knowledgeable in many areas most are not, and seems to be very understanding of everyone else's viewpoint during a discussion. I speculate Kiorionis is in his late 20's or early 30's and from America. He is also straight, right? The dynamic amongst you three current moderators is immensely good and the bond seems to be strong! I am not sure what goes on behind the scenes of this website or what discussions take place in the Moderator's Lounge...if any.

The balance is already perfect!

Blog Entries
    Ok fine. I just thought it might be good to have someone that are not in agreement with the current three mods. Meaning all the current mods are in a sense "inner" interested in some way or another.

As far as your speculations you are a bit off. I won't reveal the other two (their choice), but I have met both in the physical realm, but I have a wife and child... and even if I am living straight I live by the creed that we are all bisexual. To refuse to include anyone in love would be fascism. LOL.

I am physically older as well. But not much more than you suspect.

The moderator lounge is reserved for New New World Order plans.

Not really my site, it is a community. I am just a guardian of sorts.

Last edited by Awani; 08-14-2017 at 01:39 PM.

I'm more than happy with the moderators that we have now.

Blog Entries
    Schmuldvich you're too kind with the compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    The moderator lounge is reserved for New New World Order plans.
    Which I thought we weren't supposed to bring up on the public forum...
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    It is what is called a double-bluff.

Closed Thread