Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to destroy the Illuminati

Blog Entries

How to destroy the Illuminati

Perhaps, now that about 60% of all the species on the earth are now extinct, and about the same of all forests cut down and never replaced, now might be a good time to start to do something about it.

Ghandi, was a pretty cool dude. I think most ignorant westerners would probably think of some spiritual leader, and I suppose by the end he was. Ghanaian actually studied Law in London, an was more of a civil rights activist than anything else. His message was one of tolerance, and peace.

I want people to know that in their own way, they can make a big difference in the world and they don't have to go around taking out super-rich people in order to do it (even though it couldn't hurt).

Grow your own food and try your best to provide your family with fresh DISTILLED rainwater. They say all this shit about it stripping your body of minerals, they are fucking bullshitting you, your body knows what it's doing, not to mention that their is Ssoooo much shit in your body from all the poisons they feed us, that I would doubt water would make it to your bones, before being heavily contaminated with shit that it's tryin to clean out. Produce your own food and water, get efficient at it.

Stop throwing your cash at them!. Never purchase good and drink from a service station (gas station) EVER!!!! If your poor, don't pay full price for food EVER! There are no additional germs or poisons in good that has been reduced because it's the end of the week (or whatever reason it's reduced) I'm not saying not to buy the foods you like, but just go shopping frequently and watch till the price has dropped (and I'm talking minimum of 33%, preferably 50%)

Don't have kids anymore what for? If you try to save them from the system then the system will just send child services at you and steal your kids anyway, the NWO should be treated as smarter and more power than you are, dot underestimate them and don't make yourself unnecessarily vulnerable by breeding, it's the number one way they keep you locked down with stress, fear, and financial hardships. This is my a nice place to be raising kids anyway.

If you've already had kids: educate them. Teach your kids that there are enemies in our midst's and that they are in camouflaged as "wise businessmen".

Don't visit the doctors unless you are dying. "Free health care" is one of te most deceptive and hard hitting of all of their BS, every time an old lady goes into the doctor for the sniffles, tax payers are losing serious coin to people who are so overpaid, and become so self indulgent, that a large percentage of the time, their sexual apatite grows more and more and just like any drug, they are always looking for a "bigger hit".. You can see where I'm going with this.

Get into positions of authority yourself. If your a righteous soul, we need you leading us to victory, go undercover, become a cop, a lawyer, a doctor, whatever it is that will empower you, to protect those you love, and to get in ear shot of the worst crimes. And if you do get wind of something horrible, don't be a bitch, walk in, take a photo, smack them in the teeth and walk down to the cop shop and get them done for it.

Do what I'm doing here. this war is all about awareness, you think that all those millions of old ladies with the sniffles would have caved all our tax money into the wealthy if they "knew what they were doing?" They have no idea how badly they've fucked over their own grand kids, if they did, a lot less doctor visits would be for mundane procedures. (Flu shots, vag exams, ect)

And seriously, what are we even paying these people for anyway? They are not effective healers, obviously (I do acknowledge that there are some gifted and kind hearted doctors and surgeons out there and for you I am eternally grateful for the fine work you do)

If you have kids, start burying silver bars for them. Dot be a selfish fuckwit and waste your cash on beer and hookers and expect your kids to take care of themselves when they are older; THEY WILL NOT GET TE SAME OPPORTUNITIES THAT YOU HAVE!
    Whatever country and situation YOUR in, your CHILDREN will be worse off, believe me...

I could go on all night, this is some food for thought.

The main aim of this game, is to remove yourself utterly from playing it. And if you can bring others with you, all the better.

My wife and I are discussing forsaking our house and moving out in the bush, alas, probably won't happen, considering that the consequences for trying to live in touch with nature will probably be having my children stolen and raped.

I'm actually really really worried that there are so few people concerned about this that not much change will ever take place until it basically collapses, which is also a lie, it will never actually collapse, only when the environment ceases to be liveable, will it stop. The idea of collapse is an idea they have planted themselves, to keep you "stocking up on gold, keeping the food supplies up" ect... However, when they want you to work, they pay you, simple as that. It will never stop, it's IMO actually physically impossible now, it would be like taking an alchemy experiment, fermenting it 36 days, and then trying to un-ferment it. It just doesn't work in reverse.

So, get ready for HELL, cause that nasty bitch is on her way!

Pay-it forward??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I'm just wondering, is there ANYBODY in this forum, who's main purpose in learning alchemy was to heal people of disease and make a difference in the lives of complete strangers?

EDIT: Anyone AT ALL....??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Yes
    but experience will teach you
    its best not to say anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I'm just wondering, is there ANYBODY in this forum, who's main purpose in learning alchemy was to heal people of disease and make a difference in the lives of complete strangers?

EDIT: Anyone AT ALL....??
    It is a noble pursuit, but it's also much more potentially dangerous than attempting to make silver and gold. Think about the consequences of accidentally killing or negatively affecting someone's health if you happen to administer something that you incorrectly thought was the Stone. When you fail in transmutation attempts you don't hurt anyone, except your pocket and your time. Unless you sue yourself (which is not likely to happen, unless you are insane or a sadomasochist), the consequences will not go further than that. When you experiment on other people's bodies you are taking a big chance of playing with their very lives. The consequences of failure are not the same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Yes
    but experience will teach you
    its best not to say anything at all
    I'd prefer if experience would refrain from teaching me such a cunt of a lesson, in this instance. However, it appears I am truly alone in my Noble cause and therefore, i need say no more. I think its likely that I will not really effect much change, but if i can cure a few children of cancer, that will do me.

In the end, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER lol

no no, in the end, world collapse will occur, people will suffer in the billions and there isnt shit I can do about it so I might as well admit defeat, I hoped that one day I would find some already established group of revolutionist, sadly, no one seems to have bothered, and we are so deep into the end game now that any revolutions that did occur would most likely just be more 'conflict agendas' create by the governments itself, to kill more of us, and blame it on us, and bring in martial law, so they can take away our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Fine Schmuldvish, you are your new world order goons can have this planet, i'm done with it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    It appears I am truly alone in my Noble cause and therefore, i need say no more.

Fine Schmuldvish, you are your new world order goons can have this planet, i'm done with it anyway.
    Friend, on a very superficial level you appear to have a slight grasp of "the powers that be", but you do not at all understand (or cannot comprehend?) the POWER of "the powers that be".

You have me pegged completely wrong. My intent/purpose is clearly veiled through your eyes.

Have you watched "Eyes Wide Shut" or ever read the screenplay? Do you understand the symbolism?

"Eyes Wide Shut" was written by Stanley Kubrick. Do you truly know who Stanley Kubrick is?

Have you ever seen the "Bon Appétit" music video by Katy Perry? Are you aware of what this is actually about?

This is all just the tip of the iceburg (ya know, like the one that sunk the Titanic)...

Wouldn't it be great if suppressed technology by the likes of John Worrell Keely was made freely available to all!

I am planting seeds in hopes that you research further. Again, I am no Teacher (surprise!), just helping (in my own way).

Blog Entries
    I actually have quite a deep understanding of the power of the powers that be, however, I find it very distasteful and have forbidden myself from any further research as all it does is create fear and depression in my mind.

I've also asked myself if i'm just jealous of these people, because i don't have the power and the money and to be quite honest, i'm not sure, i think partly I am, because if someone from the NWO came to my house right now and said, join us and we'll sort out your family, I would probably cave like a bitch, because I'm so sick of my family not having access to Justice.

I understand the reference eyes wide shut, to mean, ignorant. I don't think I need to see the screenplay to comprehend that. (correct me if i'm wrong)

I do not question your intentions at all Schmuldvich, to me it appears that you have the same (or similar) reasons to be here as me, to share, to learn, and as a form of self analysis and entertainment.

Their power: I know only too well, and will not be discussing it. Aleister Crowley makes it quite clear the source of their power. (not to mention all the technology aswell) ADDITIONAL NOTE: come to think of it, their power has manifested in a lot of ways in this day and age, however it is still the power of WORDS that has the most effect in the hologram((IMO))

If you are in the NWO, send me an invite you prick, I'll bend the knee.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 08-16-2017 at 06:57 AM. Reason: additional note

I'd prefer if experience would refrain from teaching me such a cunt of a lesson
    Best not to say anything doesn't mean doing nothing
    it means saying nothing

it appears I am truly alone in my Noble cause
    Right...
    and you know everyone else who has taken up this cause ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Right...
    and you know everyone else who has taken up this cause ?
    No, In the approx 250,000 people I have met I have never seen a desire to commit themselves to healing other people in a serious and un-selfish way.

(although I have met a few of people who do a poor job at pretending thats how they feel)

Hell, if I can't find them here on Hermetic-peopleforums.com, then I doubt they exist. I must be special

I certainly haven't met that many people
    but a large quantity of people I have met are committed to healing others

before judging others and their convictions to help others
    you should ask yourself
    how many homeless people have you personally fed ?
    how many troubled kids have you helped find a loving home ?
    how many victims of abuse have you helped start a new life ?

it is easy to be cynical

+ Reply to Thread