Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to destroy the Illuminati

Blog Entries
    i'm pretty sure that you don't get nominated to join Masons
    you show up to a lodge ask to join and pay your dues
    The only requirement is a belief in a supreme being
    who that is , is up to you

Refusal ? for speaking badly about them...rebellious character... unheard of
    they can only refuse you if you break one of their rules
    speaking badly about Masons before you become one of them is not a rule breaker

They're plenty of Lodges in Oz
    its really not that hard to join them if you wish

but if you do join
    your conscience might become a hindrance

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    i'm pretty sure that you don't get nominated to join Masons
    This sentence shows the depth of your knowledge on this subject.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    However, I would actually love to be proven wrong and am going to try and apply
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Ok fella

you don't get nominated to join the Masons
    show me where you do huh ?

This sentence shows the depth of your knowledge on this subject.
    Out of the many Masons I've talked with not one was " Nominated "

your rants about Masons and Illuminati shows how little you know about their world
    you cant get refused for speaking badly about them before you join
    or having a rebellious nature
    that's pure Bullshit

what Lodge does you Uncle belong to ?

Blog Entries
    I haven't spoke about the masonic world AT ALL on this thread, other than my tax comment and the part of nominations. What I was talking about, does not have a name (that I am aware of ((meaning, that they DO have a name, but that I am not aware what it is))), other than the affectionate name I have given it called The Cap Stone.

The masonic world is one of business and ritualistic education. A slow unfolding of the sub-conscious, if you choose to bother yourself with such things.

The illuminati are again higher on the scale, dealing with things like mass hypnosis and other 'more important issues' than just business alone, such as the "work" they do in co-ordination with extraterrestrial, no different than someone using evocational magic to make a deal with a diety of some kind.

And I know this to be a fact.

I will not be telling you who are where my uncle is.

You forget your place Kibric.

Blog Entries
    You forget your place Kibric
    My place is calling you on your obvious bullshit

You don't get nominated to join Masonry
    You cant be refused for being rebellious
    Lodges and membership are open to the public
    Members and they're degrees are not kept secret

And I know this to be a fact.
    You know nothing

I will not be telling you who are where my uncle is.
    I asked for the Lodge he belongs to
    its not secret information

Blog Entries
    The rules concerning membership are different for every country, another thing that your oh-so knowledgeable self failed to mention.

Yes, application for membership is open to the public, however, MEMBERSHIP is only available for people who are CHOSEN. You don't just walk into the Freemasons. Your time and lack of knowledge are making me feel like calling you a dipshit, which I do not want to do. Therefore I'm terminating this conversation because as I've mentioned many times i do not like thinking about the intricacies of this world dominating force. Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge is suffering. I suffer during conversations like these.

The purpose of this thread, was to help advise people how to remove themselves as much as they are able, from the tyrant, without having to join it, unless undercover.

As I made clear, with the personal experience that I had with my uncle who is undoubtably much higher ranked than anyone you spend your time with, they do heavy background checks on ALL applications, require that you meet there PERSONAL AGENDA, not applications only, but also anybody that speaks out against them, aka: me in my youth.

Don't. Just don't.

Blog Entries
    The rules concerning membership are different for every country
    There are differences

MEMBERSHIP is only available for people who are CHOSEN
    Bullshit
    If you do not know any Freemasons, you are welcome to approach the United Grand Lodge of NSW and the ACT, which is the governing body of Freemasonry in these areas. If you are interested in joining you should contact the Membership Co-ordinator and you will be informed of the necessary steps you need to take to become a Freemason. Through this process – known as the Membership Assistance Scheme (MAS) – you will be asked to attend a preliminary interview with a representative of the United Grand Lodge before you meet with members of the Lodge you may join.
    https://www.masons.org.au/discover-m...w-to-join.html

no nomination
    you apply
    have interview

if you fufil the requirements and pay your dues your in
    not CHOSEN...

I asked my 32nd degree uncle if I could have a nomination to join the freemasons
    you don't get nominated so that's bullshit

You don't just walk into the Freemasons
    no horrible criminal record and yes that's exactly what happens all over the world
    in many different Lodges
    infact membership has waned in the past 20 years they would be happy to accept
    as many as they can
    background checks are about as extensive as you will get in a job interview

but also anybody that speaks out against them
    so half the internet then...
    its just not logistically possible

If you knew anything about Masonry their Lodge meetings are boring
    they really only do charity work
    its an old boys club

you cant even give me the name of your Uncles Lodge

As I made clear, with the personal experience that I had with my uncle
    but I thought your uncle hasn't talked to you since you were 8?

and my uncle, who hasn't spoken to me since I was 8 years old said this to me .I'm not sure I am in an agreeance with your request, as the whole world knows how you have publicly declared their evil. I would consider this before applyin to Grand Lodge."
    from that you got all the inner workings of Masonry ?
    was there more to the conversation ?
    Last edited by Kibric; 08-18-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    if you fufil the requirements and pay your dues your in
    not CHOSEN...
    IF you fulfil the REQUIREMENTS

you can ask to join/apply
    Yes.

you don't get nominated so that's bullshit
    2B1ASK1

Nomination helps with your application, and yes, in recent years, the requirements have gotten less strict

you cant even give me the name of your Uncles Lodge
    Tell me why the fuck I would do that. Its just creepy that you even asked. Like I'm "BULLSHITTING" that my uncle is a mason. Get a life.

but I thought your uncle hasn't talked to you since you were 8?
    not face to face, no.

from that you got all the inner workings of Masonry?
    Stupid question...

was there more to the conversation ?
    Yes. And we have exchanged a few emails over the years, which are mostly him rattling off crazy old history lessons about jews and fake jews and all the rest of it.

EDIT:
    from that you got all the inner workings of Masonry ?
    What website are we on? What subjects have I been talking about, do you doubt that I could possibly know the basics of masonry holy motha of shiva.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 08-18-2017 at 05:22 AM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You forget your place Kibric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    My place is calling you on your obvious bullshit
    ...Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You don't just walk into the Freemasons.

Don't. Just don't.
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/member.htm
    Freemasonry has its lodges throughout the free world. You'll find Masons meeting in almost every town and village and - except where repressive governments make their existence difficult - they're readily found. None of these lodges was ever organized as a result of any type of 'missionary' work: they came into existence because a group of Masons wanted to share the friendship and fraternity with others in the area.

What is SO often misunderstood is a simple fact: there are few but important requirements to become a Freemason!

While they are stated in slightly different words in various jurisdictions (and a few jurisdictions may have one or two requirements beyond these), they basically are as follows:
    • Being a man, freeborn, of good repute and well-recommended;
    • A belief in a Supreme Being;
    • Ability to support one's self and family;
    • Of lawful age; and
    • Come to Freemasonry of their "own free will and accord".
    Freemasonry is an initiatic experience. You can't become a Mason by reading a book or by hanging out on the internet.
    [/B]
    And further...
    If you've read this far and are now interested in Masonic membership for yourself, simply visit your local Masonic lodge or call the Grand Lodge for your area. Masons, except in countries where persecution may require it, don't hide: our buildings (unlike most of our detractors) are clearly found in virtually every city and town throughout the inhabitable planet! Click for a list of Grand Lodges. Nearly all of them have locator lists on their site to assist you in finding your local lodge.
    Seems as simple as walking in and asking to join...

Why you "want to join the illuminati" is beyond me, elixirmixer.

This whole thread is a joke!

You have openly admitted that you would "sell-out" in order to protect your wife and child (which, by the way, would end up not protecting them). Have you forgotten about yourself???

What do you believe Kibric's "place" is? I was not aware that we have "places" here. Do you feel as if your "place" is higher/different?

+ Reply to Thread