Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to destroy the Illuminati

Blog Entries
    I'm done with this conversation.

I thank you for it, because you have reminded me that it has gotten easier to join of late and maybe i can sneak in under the radar of my Uncle.

Cheers.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Ok

we wont butt heads over this
    your a nice guy

best of luck to ya

Blog Entries
    You too mate cheers.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post

...Welcome to the club!
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You forget your place Kibric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    My place is calling you on your obvious bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    ...Welcome to the club!
    LOL!
    The Fraternal Order Of Smixing only has a few basic requirements:

• Being a man, freeborn, of good repute and well-recommended;
    • A belief in a Supreme Being;
    • Ability to support one's self and family;
    • Of lawful age; and
    • Come to Smixery of their "own free will and accord".

Anyone is able to join. Simply get yo' smix on!!

oh wait...

Surprised that nobody said it... the Illuminati group WAS simply a group with a strong opposition to Monarchies and a strong belief in the separation of Church and State (they actually wanted to destroy all the power that the churches have). They were also very much into thinking of ways in which the distribution of money would be more fair or equal (i.e, their opposition to the "right to inherit", except a very small amount of money).
    Last, but not least, they were a conspiracy group with a bad idea: their plan was to infiltrate Freemasonry as to control it and promote their ideals there... they completely failed.
    Other than that, they had big troubles with 2 specific groups: the Rosicrucians in Germany (the Rosicrucians were Monarchists by then... with the idea that a strong King was needed to confront the Church, they shared the belief of Separation of Church and State though -their ideology was very similar to the ideology of Dante actually)... And the Martinists in France, who were quite phobic about politics and had the idea of not mixing spirituality and politics.
    Finally, the IDEAS of the Illuminati were not especially original... most of the so called "freethinkers" of their time had more or less similar ideas... which were manifested in the North American Revolution and in a best way in the French Revolution (which, contrary to several popular conspiracy theories, were not influenced by the Illuminati group).
    The Illuminati group had the structure of a para-masonic organization... and a LOT of internal conflicts (mostly about the validity of "Magic"... some of them wanted to turn the group into some sort of "magical organization", whilst its founder and several others didn't believe in magical practices and, as to say it colloquially, they thought that such thing was idiotic).
    The Illuminati group is DEAD... no need to "destroy" it... it got destroyed mostly by its own internal conflicts, but also because they underestimated a lot of things and considered that it was going to be easier than they thought.

Considering that the world economic powers have something to do with the Illuminati or even that they have an "illuminati influence" is probably more absurd than describing Donald Trump as a crypto-marxist.

Perhaps, now that about 60% of all the species on the earth are now extinct, and about the same of all forests cut down and never replaced, now might be a good time to start to do something about it.
    Going vegetarian can be a good start! (I am somehow joking here).

Ghandi, was a pretty cool dude. I think most ignorant westerners would probably think of some spiritual leader, and I suppose by the end he was. Ghanaian actually studied Law in London, an was more of a civil rights activist than anything else. His message was one of tolerance, and peace.
    He had good ideas and bad ideas. There's a lot of good things to say about him, but he was also a very racist person and a rabid enthusiast of the caste system without any interest in providing a better living to the "lower caste" (quite the opposite actually).

I want people to know that in their own way, they can make a big difference in the world and they don't have to go around taking out super-rich people in order to do it (even though it couldn't hurt).
    You are giving good ideas. I know 4 main ways (or ideologies) to make a difference:

1) The Anarch way... which is mostly explained by Ernst Jünger, which involves a non-revolutionary way of boycotting the Status Quo... and is highly individualistic.

2) The revolutionary way... which must always involve a political organization... I do not know any revolution that didn't involve a political organization.

3) The "vegetarian" way (this is a colloquial name, because it doesn't necessarily involve vegetarianism)... this way is quite similar to the one you suggest. Being myself a vegetarian since I was a kid, I've heard it a million times... the general idea (in the "vegetarian utopia") is to avoid purchasing ANYTHING from industries that in a way or other harm animals as to produce them an economical damage that will eventually force them to close. This song explains the idea quite well:

The problem of this idea is... in 30 years of being vegetarian and having heard the idea a million times, I have NEVER seen ANY industry closing or changing dramatically because of the "vegetarian boycott".

As I've said, "Vegetarian" was a colloquial and inadequate name... you can also call it the "anti-consumerism" way and it is the same. My vegetarian heart loves this way, but my brain knows that it doesn't really "change the world". As an Utopia, it is the one I love the most... but if I get realistic, I do not think that it works in a large scale IF the idea is to REALLY change the world.

4) Neo-Tribal style... Maybe one of the most popular books about it is "Turn on - Tune in - Drop out" by Tim Leary (as far as I remember it is a book that doesn't mention LSD at all)... in the long run the idea of Leary is not TOO far from what several North American puritan groups did (Amish, Shakers, etc)... establishing "tribes" or "little colonies" with their own rules that exist almost as an independent state.

This is an issue that makes me scratch my head often and I do not really have an answer for this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    i'm pretty sure that you don't get nominated to join Masons
    you show up to a lodge ask to join and pay your dues
    The only requirement is a belief in a supreme being
    This is something that changes from country to country... In the country where I live your chances of being accepted at a lodge are close to zero, unless you are invited by someone who is already a Freemason. The famous "to be one, ask one".
    I know that in some other countries the "just go there and apply to join" works... but it's not like that everywhere.
    (Other than that, Freemasonry is not quite big here and I have probably some 30 friends who are Freemasons... so it's not exactly incredibly difficult unless you are an asocial hermit. In my own case, I am not especially interested in freemasonry).

P.S, I do not know what kind of bizarre connection someone has imagined between Freemasonry and taxes, but none of my Freemason friends is excepted from paying taxes... I think the priests don't pay taxes here, I don't know in other countries, but if the thing is to avoid paying taxes, then you can become a catholic priest (in my own case, I'd rather pay taxes! )
    Last edited by zoas23; 08-18-2017 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Taxes

YOU ARE NOT BULLSHITTING MR. MIXER

I have to back you on this one Mr. Mixer.

These days it may be different, but when I was a bit younger to join the
    masons, you had to be nominated by a friend that was already in that lodge.

Perhaps this was only in Australia.

Blog Entries
    but if the thing is to avoid paying taxes, then you can become a catholic priest
    I didn't know that
    what country are you in
    I was thinking of moving...

“By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will.”
    Adam Weishaupt

gave me chills
    Last edited by Kibric; 08-18-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    My tax ride-off claim was a bit of an over-exaggeration. I believe that it's more like a special number that enables you to clear fines with the vehicle registrations office here in Australia. It also says the same thing on "the Simpsons"

As well as there being differences in the applications, there are also differences in the privileges. How rich is the country you live in, in general?

Also please remember that what is given in say degree 13 is never revealed to those in degree 12. So, ask you friends about their degree number, the higher the are, the more they will know about the order, since with EVERY degree, there are new secrets given to the initiate that they didn't have previously.

Thank you Zoas, your knowledge on European history is fucking amazing, truly.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Black, I was starting to doubt myself, but yes, nomination was required, it has possibly changed... However, I dot think so, because you have to "2B1ASK1" and I don't think other masons are allowed to nominate you unless they have known you for two years or more.

Kinetic is right about numbers dropping and perhaps things have changed as I did not see anything on the website about nomination, although it did still say, if you want to join, talk to a Freemason (2B1ASK1)

+ Reply to Thread