Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How to destroy the Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    I didn't know that
    what country are you in
    I was thinking of moving...
    Argentina. You also get an indirect salary from the State too.
    (Indirect = the State pays to the Church and the Church pays you... and the Church pays no taxes).
    Other than that, if you are a priest it is quite easy to create a Charity Foundation without much control from the State and you can receive money from industries... and they can deduct that from their taxes (a lot of industries do it, not because they have much interest in supporting the Church, but because it's easy to say: "I can give you a million... my only condition is that you have to give me back a half of what I'm giving you").
    Last but not least, different forms of gambling are legal, but a percent of the money that the organizer of the gamble earns HAS to go to a charity (not every charity is eligible... and I think it is a 10%, but I am not sure about the percentage), in most cases this money goes to a Church-owned charity... i.e, this is typical for the TV shows which have some sort of contest with a monetary prize for the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    While every thing you have said may have some truth behind it, I believe you are talking about the "12 Magestics" or 'The illuminati' however, the masons, the rosy cross, the 12 Magestics, ALL form at the top, a capstone and this capstone is built of some extremely powerful jewish kabbalists. You don't get to control the whole world just by being greedy. You actually have to know how the world opperates on an energetic level as well.

So I'm sorry, but this is IMO a huge underestimation of your enemy.
    I am aware that they are into Satanic mass and they perform all kinds of sick depraved activity's at these masses. They themselves as I said do not possess the power you suggest, it is a lowly form of power they have embraced, spiritually sick people "infected" with demonic forces. Their main goal from the beginning has been to bring down Europe and the former European colonies established elsewhere in the world (inc Australia). They originally started by gaining control of publishing houses and newspapers to spread their propaganda. With the invention of radio,TV and now the internet their influence on the minds of the masses has increased. They are the ones behind communism, Marxism etc. They promote themselves as being selfless and their ideology as benign but behind this they celebrate that embracing these things will result in war and destruction. Venezuela is currently reaping the benefits of embracing such political ideology....and no doubt the bankers are getting richer from Venezuelas implosion.

Let's get enlightened and NWO a bit clarity

Identifying the Masons or Jews or certain peoples or categories of people as part of enlightened is a huge mistake and means they do not know what they are talking about (ie the Jewish people are not a people responsible for anything and is a people equal to others in A secular and democratic majority with its positive and negative ((And imho ALL the Jewish people have all the reasons imself for
    Defend and fight With extreme hardness for efend inself against the all medieval primitive sub human ISLAMIC TERRORIST hamas Hezbollah ISIS etc and the people jewish have all reason for made and use all the hard system of hard defence also against all Islam medioeval and integralist state iran quatar Saudi Arabia Turkey etc and imho the people jewish have all reason for attack and destroy the islam for defend him life ) so clear well this now it is only just a very very small oligarchy of the Jewish ghota which is part of the so-called illuminated

And NB many masson and martinist etc are worthy of ordinary and good people, many of the masson in form so superficially seek and study alchemy esoterism etc.

Therefore clear well this

now are just olěnly the oligarchies the well-selected and well-chosen members of economic and MILITARY ELITs some tops of the various lobby and multinationals and some members of the elite world politics not that small members of the extreme scientific elites (see, for example, won Braun ex ss Head of the missile program nasa) and are just a few of the tops of these lobbies and elites that are part of the enlightened and are just these tiny elites they want to implement between oppression and slavery and blood AND DOMINATION etc the NWO

And this small elite that in even smaller form still practiced black and other very obscure BLACK theurgency that was already activated by the SS NAZIS in the past and in this regard the "good" and "dear" Swaller de Lubiz knew so much OF THIS SA SS TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC PLAN ....
    And what we are claiming we have unmistakable evidence

Of which we are part when working for the same copies and purposes of global awakening, but the real question is to understand who the real puppeteers of the elites are, and if they understand that everything will fit in the right context

And even realized that it will ? FOR TRUE AND IF UNDERSTOOD THIS also this reveal what really alchemy really ALSO WATH also serves alchemy for .... and wath are also one of the use of its elixir etc

My best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 08-18-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Getting a big list of names of mega rich pedo's would be good. The thin about killing a super rich pedo, is that when he's dead, his money gets dispersed, sometimes to less evil inclined children of the pedo, sometimes it is split between many, however, in a mans death, there is a lot of retail therapy and what I'm saying is the the cash trickles down to the lower class somewhat.

This is my pedo bashing side coming out again. I can't engage in this thread anymore I'm sorry. Really interesting topic however it does bring out the worst in me, another sign that there are dark spirits associated with these types of 'elites'

And yes Alfr, a lot of these high level elites are people who already recieved classified information about the American government through the military. If you can shoot an innocent Muslim in te face and not break a sweat, you get a promotion, so to speak.... Catch ya's in other threads, keep thinkin of ways to be a better impact on your country, when you grow really old and are about to die, try to take down a couple rich pedo's before you cark it. You'll be doing the rest of us a huge favour.

Love you all.
    Weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

Wildfire Guest
    That was my original goal. But I've learned that people just can't be helped sometimes and they would rather throw you under a bus sometimes than accept help. Just human nature in a modern world. I have such examples very close close to me they are called family as in wife, mother, father, brother. If advice was good it would not be given it'd be sold and if that's the nature of mankind it is best to establish a club and collect dues for membership. When people pay for things they value it more (including advice). That's what a church really is, an advice club collecting "donations" for their spoken words where people are flabbergasted to hear it; a moment of awe. The wide eyes and unwavering attention of the audience could win any blinking contest hands down. They look like dogs hypnotized by a rotisserie machine with the most succulent and yummy chicken spinning inside (dog TV as I like to call it). So as you can see people will pay to hear a jackass talk a few words (many times BS), but they won't take that which is life giving from us. That's why we have to either open a church of our own or an apothecary where the "cures" are nearly inaccessible $$$ wise.

Blog Entries
    "They" feed of this kind of energy. Just ignore them, like you would ignore a mosquito... and if it ever lands on your skin simply slap it.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Wildfire Guest
    Oh man... I just came across this very disturbing link on the web: https://anmore-bc-ca.global-free-cla...t11330435.html They're recruiting for the illuminati. According to the bible the end of times is near. This (forgive my words) fucked up POS entity is responsible for all the suffering in the world. Political parties and corporations act in cohorts with one another to exploit the population to the max. They couldn't care less who survives or dies. This system would cut its own hand if it meant its survival. They are just ruthless and the pure emanation of evil (the quintessence of evil). Here is what's in the link:

For those who really want to '' SIGN A PACT WITH
    the '' ILLUMINATI '' and be superior to all Gods or great men
    from this planet
    (Financially, spiritually, physically etc ).
    An opportunity has just opened
    Unlike other organizations masters of the world (Freemasons,
    Rose-Croix, the Priory of Sion, Order of Malta ), the "ILLUMINATI" are not
    not just a "club of influence". It is an organization whose
    true character is occult. '' ILLUMINATI '' has always been considered
    the most powerful secret sect on earth. So every member of
    the Illuminati still has a very high financial level and a fame
    International. All members of the Illuminati have gathered and have a
    internationally renowned reputation: artist, football player,
    politician, etc I just informed you that there are no other
    sect more powerful financially and physically than '' '' ILLUMINATI '' ''.
    Many people in the world can not know how do
    members to get their fortune so remarkable. Only insiders
    can understand. I can secretly help you sign a pact
    immensely rich and endowed with supreme power. You want to become very
    rich, famous or preponderant in life? You have full
    opportunity to register in the largest sects and get everything
    it takes to change your life and be able to have a
    authority over all beings on this planet.

-Conditions to fill:
    * be a courageous and trustworthy man or woman
    * be able to jealously guard the secrets of the sect.
    * Have a low financial level or higher.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Have you watched "Eyes Wide Shut" or ever read the screenplay? Do you understand the symbolism?

"Eyes Wide Shut" was written by Stanley Kubrick. Do you truly know who Stanley Kubrick is?
    I've watched the movie. Very slow movie, and I watched it more than once. I don't understand what the movie was saying... A Doctor found himself where he wasn't suppose to be, found that high class people were engaging in cult or occult activities... What's wrong with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Do you truly know who Stanley Kubrick is?[/I]
    I don't. Who is he, truly?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, and unproven conspiracies aside, what's wrong with the Illuminati? Why is it a bad thing? It was a big thing a few years ago to view the Illuminati as the Anti-Christ, or such and such... but where do these ideas come from? If the Illuminati is an occult group, is this a bad thing? Why? Is Alchemy occult? Are we bad for studying alchemy?

Some people believe the Illuminati is forcibly trying to enforce their Golden Age by creating a system for humans in which they have come and total control... Why would this be a bad thing? Would it be worse or better than the system we have now?

Do you guys prefer total anarchy, no rules or laws, just chaos? (chaos as a means of unpredictability of events)... This ... is freedom, isn't it?

Why would the Illuminati want to control the World, why would they believe that their New World Order (if they are the same thing) would be ideal for humans who are being forced to accept it... What's wrong with the Illuminati? Does anyone wish to tell me?

Maybe if I create the Philosophers' Stone I'll become an Illuminati member myself... what would be wrong with me doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    All in all, and unproven conspiracies aside, what's wrong with the Illuminati? Why is it a bad thing? It was a big thing a few years ago to view the Illuminati as the Anti-Christ, or such and such... but where do these ideas come from? If the Illuminati is an occult group, is this a bad thing? Why? Is Alchemy occult? Are we bad for studying alchemy?
    Naive people want an image of the source of world evil. Religion easily provides it to them. In my land (Russia) clergy still openly propagates that masons (and, consequently, illuminati) are enemy of mankind.

And most people are lazy (if to put it lightly), they blindly believe everything that TV or religion say. They don't like to read and make their own research.

Wildfire Guest
    I don't think there's anything wrong with occultism as I myself am an occultist. What is wrong with the illuminati is the fact that they control the wealth in the world through corruption and deception. They enslave the masses through a system where the rich get richer and the poor only get poorer without any chance of equality. This is a very convenient system for the ones who created it but how fair and convenient is it for the ones who are constantly oppressed? That is why nowadays we see mass revolutions and people trying to overthrow governments. If you watch CBC marketplace (Canadian TV show) you will see the uncovering of deceptive practices by big corporations used on consumers and the fallout of their actions hurt those HARD WORKING CONSUMERS to the max! I can understand that you come from a country where the president is an example of human excrement, but here in the west the people have bigger and better expectations of their governments and corporations. So to be fair I would say that it is commanded that every incarnated soul works very hard while here on Earth, but at the same token every individual respects the rights of one another and because this fails to happen on both counts, society as we know is coming to a grinding halt. It won't be too long until we experience a global market collapse. Until now the only thing that can make us all equals is death. Both the rich and the poor die and when they do they are exactly the same. But very soon that's about to change. The illuminati is coming to an end along with the system that it designed to monopolize the world.

If you want proof then here it is. A developer pays off the government parties $$$ to develop and sell whatever they want and at whatever price they want with little regulations about it. The government who just received $$$ favors now owe it to those crooked developers so they let them roam freely. Consumers buy into these "dreams" sold by malpractice and end up bankrupt because all they can do is work a lifetime to pay off a measly old house that nowadays cant even be paid off in their generation (maybe their kids or grandkids will have it paid off). Put yourself in these people's shoes!!! would you like to be working as a slave for peanuts? you don't owe shit, the bank does and if you don't poney up the mulla you're out on your ass with your entire family no questions about it. They won't care if you are accidented sick or whatever the reason. Yeah that's really fair. That's why I hate the illuminati. It is safe to say that 90-95% of people who become wealthy nowadays do so stepping on other people. Ergo why the bible says it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

One thing I pray for is that if one day I can substantially increase my wealth I never forget the little ones in this world and that I never forget my humble beginnings.
    Last edited by Wildfire; 09-28-2019 at 05:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread