Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View Poll Results: Gold Making & Selling: Safe or Not?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 14.29%
  • Depends (please elaborate)

6 85.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Making gold and getting away with it

we are agree with Illen A. Cluf

I would like to specify for us gold by trasmotation of alchemy for us use it would only be a means to realize the project against the nwo and liberation for all

Of which in our posts we have already clearly outlined the guidelines

And nb if one of us are interested in gold and enriched, it is immediately ostracized and expelled and removed

nb For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
    is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door for one concrete and true dimension and the access to the true reality(the text hyle coahyle explain in the its first part well it)

my best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 08-15-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
    is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door of one concrete and true dimensional and the access to the true reality
    In your opinion, how will physical Alchemy achieve this?

Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    nb For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
    is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door for one concrete and true dimension and the access to the true reality(the text hyle coahyle explain in the its first part well it)

my best regard
    Yes, alchemy has the potential to teach us aspects about Nature that Science is unfamiliar with. That in itself can teach us more about how energy can vitalize matter and transform its nature.

It also has the potential to teach us better healing methods and perhaps more longevity.

And it has the potential to stimulate our minds, teach us more about the history of science, chemistry, and philosophy, and enhance our reasoning capabilities.

Gold Selling

Hey, I have a question for the community, and for those who don't mind answering a question I have if y'all don't mind.

Say one transmuted lead to gold in the literal manner of the words, and had at his hands the key to infinite gold making, would this be a safe means to live off for the rest of one's life or would it be prone to suspicion? Something that sounds so simple and so efficient, seems really good to be true.

Could a cop, or a judge ever demand you tell them how you're having your expenses paid without having a job?

*And for arguments sake, lets just say the gold making is a very simple and quick process which takes only up to an hour to make a pound of gold.*

Blog Entries
    Its the tax department that would be asking you questions. The best way I reacon would be to literally go and buy a gold mine and just dig a couple hours a day and if anyone asks any questions just tell them that the mine is really paying well.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If you want enough to live on for the rest of your life, selling home-made gold may not be the best idea. Especially if you're immortal. LOL.

Consider that gold prices are probably regulated to stay low, consider that selling it "discreetly" may involve dubious intermediary types (so you will get even less than market price), consider that for a million dollars (for example) you would probably need to sell gold quantities in the 3 digit kg range... That's A LOT of gold making/selling... and one million dollars is not THAT much nowadays...

I wouldn't even consider it... I'm sure there are smarter ways to live from this craft, if so inclined

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I'm sure there are smarter ways to live from this craft, if so inclined
    For example?
    Selling books about the great work, or opening schools, or a new branch of Neo-Rosicrucians and similar ideas seem to be not so smart either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Selling books about the great work, or opening schools, or a new branch of Neo-Rosicrucians and similar ideas seem to be not so smart either.
    None of the above. Those are not smart either, indeed. One would need a totally different line of thinking for such an endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    None of the above. Those are not smart either, indeed. One would need a totally different line of thinking for such an endeavor.
    Would you risk to unveil the secret for such an endeavor?

+ Reply to Thread