Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alchemical Signs in the Great Work

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I have answered every question asked in this thread thus far (Salazius' thread which he chooses not to participate more in). Hellen posted two questions exactly 18 minutes ago which I answered exactly 4 minutes ago. Seesh! I type fast but I am not a professional transcriptionist!!! I make it a point to answer all questions asked and would love more fruitful discussions like this from other members! Can you point out a question asked to me that I have not answered?

See here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...1122#post51122

And here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...1127#post51127
    Her questions were written 10 hours before you answered one of her questions, not 18 minutes. Check her posts 19 hours ago.

(See my previous response)

I have not done the Work, I am doing the Work.

I have not seen all the necessary signs, only the signs of the Gates I have entered and the Keys I have unlocked thus far.

Again, I do not claim and have never claimed to be an accomplished Adept.
    Can you be a little more specific? Which signs have you seen so far? Peacocks tale? Capillary white cycles? Have you created the first sulfur and you have only to cerate to create the Elixir? You said before that you have seen certain signs mentioned in the texts inside your flask. That means that you perform an experiment and are in your way to produce the Stone, and as you say that you have seen the necessary signs and they agree with what is mentioned in the ancient texts, your Stone I guess shall be ready after some time. Can you give any more details? In which stage of the procedure have you reached right now? Blackness, first capillary cycle, second capillary cycle, first sulfur sublimed and created? After how many months do you believe that the experiment shall be completed and you shall have the Stone ready and in your hands? Straight questions want straight answers.
    Last edited by Hellin Hermetist; 08-17-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Illen and the others I am not a girl. Hellin means a descendant of Greece.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    LOL... what is the point of this bizarre testosterone filled thread with persons testing each other???

Maybe the title should be changed to "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?".
    I have thought up, hopefully, a more productive thread title
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    Illen and the others I am not a girl. Hellin means a descendant of Greece.
    My apologies, Hellin Hermetist. I wish we did have some female alchemists on this forum - might keep some of the male egos in line :-)

Can you be a little more specific? Which signs have you seen so far? Peacocks tale? Capillary white cycles? Have you created the first sulfur and you have only to cerate to create the Elixir? You said before that you have seen certain signs mentioned in the texts inside your flask. That means that you perform an experiment and are in your way to produce the Stone, and as you say that you have seen the necessary signs and they agree with what is mentioned in the ancient texts, your Stone I guess shall be ready after some time. Can you give any more details? In which stage of the procedure have you reached right now? Blackness, first capillary cycle, second capillary cycle, first sulfur sublimed and created? After how many months do you believe that the experiment shall be completed and you shall have the Stone ready and in your hands? Straight questions want straight answers.
    Can you be a little more specific? No, I am purposefully vague.

Which signs have you seen so far? Peacocks tale? Capillary white cycles? Have you created the first sulfur and you have only to cerate to create the Elixir? I keep my Work private.

Your Stone I guess shall be ready after some time. Can you give any more details? I will be a happy man if I have mastered our Art by 2023!

In which stage of the procedure have you reached right now? Blackness, first capillary cycle, second capillary cycle, first sulfur sublimed and created? I keep my Work private.

After how many months do you believe that the experiment shall be completed and you shall have the Stone ready and in your hands? The Sages all seem to say the Philosopher's Stone takes about 1 year to complete, plus Multiplication.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23
    LOL... what is the point of this bizarre testosterone filled thread with persons testing each other???

Maybe the title should be changed to "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?".
    I have thought up, hopefully, a more productive thread title
    I think "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?" would have been more appropriate

No, I am purposefully vague.
    But you demand from the other members to give clear and precise answers to all your silly questions. Not honest from your part.

I keep my Work private.
    Why do you participate in a forum then? Only to say to others that their work isnt good, because your work has showed to you all the true and necessary signs, but you cant say anything else about it, cause you keep that work strictly private?

I will be a happy man if I have mastered our Art by 2023! The Sages all seem to say the Philosopher's Stone takes about 1 year to complete, plus Multiplication.
    So the whole work needs one year to be completed. You know many things about the Philosophes Stone, because you have seen with your own eyes many things mentioned in the texts happened inside your flask, which mean that you are already in an advanced stage of the whole procedure. In spite of the above, you will be happy if you shall be able to accomplish your work in 5 or 6 years from now. I am sorry to say that, but here we have a LIAR!

I think "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?" would have been more appropriate
    "One more charlatan exposed" sounds great too.

Charlatans and narcissists have I think been part of Alchemy for centuries. Modern online forums provide new avenues perhaps.

But you demand from the other members to give clear and precise answers to all your silly questions. Not honest from your part.
    Why do you participate in a forum then? Only to say to others that their work isnt good, because your work has showed to you all the true and necessary signs, but you cant say anything else about it, cause you keep that work strictly private?
    So the whole work needs one year to be completed. You know many things about the Philosophes Stone, because you have seen with your own eyes many things mentioned in the texts happened inside your flask, which mean that you are already in an advanced stage of the whole procedure. In spite of the above, you will be happy if you shall be able to accomplish your work in 5 or 6 years from now. I am sorry to say that, but here we have a LIAR!
    "One more charlatan exposed" sounds great too.
    But you demand from the other members to give clear and precise answers to all your silly questions? Not honest from your part. I demand nothing, only ask. What is given is up to the poster, if anything at all. I will always ask questions! This does not deter me from inquiring about one's Work, spurring discussion, or investigating what is posted.

Why do you participate in a forum then? Mainly to "sharpen my blade" and learn. I enjoy reading everyone's perspective and when topics are brought up, it gives me something to research. It's like my "Bible Roulette" for the day...instead of opening up my Bible to a random page, I allow that page (topic) to be opened up for me by you guys, and thus my studies begin for the day. I gain so much from the reading I do when looking up quotes when I post.

Only to say to others that their work isnt good, because your work has showed to you all the true and necessary signs, but you cant say anything else about it, cause you keep that work strictly private? My aim is never to shoot down a members work because it "isn't good", but rather to challenge the member's thinking and spur discussion. This forum isn't active enough for me; gotta get some good discussions happening!!

So the whole work needs one year to be completed. You know many things about the Philosophes Stone, because you have seen with your own eyes many things mentioned in the texts happened inside your flask, which mean that you are already in an advanced stage of the whole procedure? I have never claimed or said that I was "already in an advanced stage" of our Great Work. I have merely said that "I have seen the signs the Sages wrote about, spoke about, and passed down to posterity and Brothers of the Art. Everything I have seen in my flask aligns with the words of the Ancients--everything!"

LIAR! ...What have I lied about? All posts here are written in stone (cannot be edited)...feel free to quote me anytime and expose my "lies".

I appreciate the questions!

I have never claimed or said that I was "already in an advanced stage" of our Great Work. I have merely said that "I have seen the signs the Sages wrote about, spoke about, and passed down to posterity and Brothers of the Art. Everything I have seen in my flask aligns with the words of the Ancients--everything!"
    How is it possible to see the signs mentioned by the Adepts inside your own flask, if you havent started the experiment and you havent reached an advanced stage in it?

What have I lied about? All posts here are written in stone (cannot be edited)...feel free to quote me anytime and expose my "lies".
    You said that the whole procedure can be accomplished in one year. You also said that you have seen many of the signs mentioned by the ancients authors inside your own flask, which means that you have started the experiment and it has gone well till now. If things keep going well for you, your Stone shall be ready in less than a year then. Despite that, you said that you will be pleased if you have your stone ready after 5 or 6 years from now. Cant you see the inconsistency?

+ Reply to Thread