Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pulsating Alcohol

Blog Entries

Pulsating Alcohol

Hi,

I'm reading an alchemical book "The Betty Story" (by Hanz Nintzel), where it is question of pure grain alcohol in sand bath, exposed to sun morning light, and to a green color light coming from above (electrical bulb).

In almost two month, the alcohol congealed and become yellow, orange, red, and dark red like a sirup, and begin to pulsate, 45 pulsation/min, with an north.south orientation !

Did someone ever tried that here ?
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Never heard of it no.

Blog Entries
    It's quite unbelievable.
    In the book they do not says if it's a good medicine or not.
    The pulsation is for me, or a tuning effect with the magnetic pulse of the Earth Planet, or the alcohol becomes alive and it's vibration is it's heart beat.
    Salazius

My Works

Actually this is something I've considered before a while back, but I never expected it would pulsate with a north-south orientation. That's really cool! It's also good to hear references of this in the alchemical literature.

I've encountered a few other processes that involves pulsating matter with, or without, north-south pole orientations. I've also heard mention of pulsating quicksilver before too.

The pulsation is for me, or a tuning effect with the magnetic pulse of the Earth Planet, or the alcohol becomes alive and it's vibration is it's heart beat.
    Yes good explanation! I think this is exactly what's happening also. Isn't that cool? A matter that interacts with the low frequency magnetic oscillations of the earth! I would really love to see this in action. Maybe I'll give the process a try.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    I've also heard mention of pulsating quicksilver before too.
    But, pulsation is a movement, not stillness... so it must be something else than a Stone, or a becoming Stone.
    Maybe it is the beginning of an alchemical process and the releasing of the movement of the matter ?

Pulsating things... makes me thing about the power of sound on matter, on you tube, you can see how a water or Hg ball vibrating and becoming a dynamic line, a triangle, a square etc ... or chaos.

Sound shapes the matter, we are in a bath of sounds every time, and why does the ball become a square at the "square frequency" ? Because the matter is liquid, plastic, and can take any possible shape, it can be "in tune" in body/salt with the sound/plan/mercury.

Why the wine glass break at a special frequency ? Because the sound try to shape the glass, but the glass is not liquid, not malleable, so ... the salt/body breaks.

You could break the entire universe with sound, how ? Just by finding the reverse sound. But, the NO SOUND is the best philosophical Mercury ever. It's silent, it's a Stone !
    If you push divine light on something, it will burn and becoming like light. Just nothing, like in the origin.
    There is also another way to do it, by taking the physical supports of the Word, taking them, and putting them together in good order, and you have ... silence. If you do it well you get light.

So, the Word Create, and the Silence destroy.

We have in the Universe Black Holes, and Stars. They are opposites, the former is a destroyer of matter, the later is a creator.
    If the Sun changes it's frequencies, it's "Word" or wave length of emission of solar wind/matter, we will have to tune in the shape with the "order" or "chaos" that the sun is sending out to us ! That's why there is a theory that is saying that with the nuclear explosions on the sun, we have wars and economical crashes.
    Humanity is a living entity that is living by cycles. It's an utopia to believe that we behave independently ! As if grass or flowers believed that they want to grow, or flourish by themselves...

But sun is fire and almost indeterminate matter obtained after a transmutation, so, it is a factor of evolution I guess.
    Salazius

My Works

But, pulsation is a movement, not stillness... so it must be something else than a Stone, or a becoming Stone.
    Maybe it is the beginning of an alchemical process and the releasing of the movement of the matter ?
    Yeah, it was just a particular interesting tidbit I came across in my studies. It related to this thread somewhat so I thought I'd mention it.

... it is question of pure grain alcohol in sand bath, exposed to sun morning light, and to a green color light coming from above (electrical bulb).
    What role does the green light bulb play in this process?

----

Source: http://www.the-book-of-thoth.com/content-193.html

Betty McK, in San Diego, discovered that by heating ethyl alcohol in a small flask, the alcohol will gradually turn color and finally congeal and become a dark brown mass just like chocolate syrup.

Moreover, in time, the mass will start to pulse or beat....like a heart! If I had not seen this phenomena myself, I would not have believed it. What it is we do not yet know. All we know is that the combined action of a sandbath, morning light from an Eastern window and a green light shining on it makes it behave in a peculiar fashion!
    Is this mass biological in origin?

The phenomena of red rain: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...tegory=Science

February 14, 2009 Kerala, India - Three years ago in the April 4, 2006, journal Astrophysics and Space Science was a published paper entitled: “The Red Rain Phenomenon of Kerala and Its Possible Extraterrestrial Origin.” Kerala is on the Malabar Coast in southwestern India. The astrophysical paper was about an event that occurred in July to September 2001 - and several summers since - when raindrops falling on Kerala stained peoples’ clothes. White T-shirts were covered with pinkish-red rain splatters and residents wondered what was happening?

News of the red rain mystery reached Godfrey Louis, Ph.D., then a Professor of Pure and Applied Physics at Mahatma Ghandi University. He collected many test tubes of the red-colored rain water and put some under a microscope. He thought he was looking at biological cells with red walls.

Over several months, Prof. Louis experimented with different temperatures to see if the cells would respond. As the temperature rose, he saw more activity. Eventually he got up to 300 degrees Celsius, which is 572 degrees Fahrenheit. He also increased the pressure to 300 pounds per square centimeter. It is assumed that normal Earth life would die at such a high temperature and pressure. But the red-walled cells in the Kerala rain water seemed to thrive.
    Could these be connected somehow? Did she expose the alcohol to the morning sun with the vessel unsealed? Possibly poured out on a pan? I'd like to know whether or not she kept the vessel sealed the entire time.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-03-2009 at 03:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    I don't quite understand yet the whole process, so the greeen bulb ...

I knew about red rain, also about blood rain and flesh rain (animal or human, it's not determinated).

The flask was sealed all the time (or in ten minutes, all the alcohol evaporate). So it's a transformation of the matter itself that might seems to have occured, because, in pure alcohol, nothing can really stay alive for long (bacterias, etc).
    Salazius

My Works

The flask was sealed all the time (or in ten minutes, all the alcohol evaporate).
    Yeah, that's only logical. That's not really what I thinking about though. I was considering whether or not she unstoppered the flask before she exposed it to the morning sun. However, from the brief mention of this procedure in the article it seems as though you're right and it stayed sealed the entire time. Supposedly the morning sun came from a window, and the green light just happened to be the light used in her lab? So it seems like it stayed on the sand bath the entire time.

I knew about red rain, also about blood rain and flesh rain (animal or human, it's not determinated).
    I'm not sure about any real proof of blood rain or flesh rain, but red rain does exist and there's 100% confirmation & proof of this phenomena.

So it's a transformation of the matter itself that might seems to have occured, because, in pure alcohol, nothing can really stay alive for long (bacterias, etc).
    Yes, alcohol is used to sterilize wounds, kill germs/bacteria, etc. If you had read the article then it mentions that these red rain "cells" are not harmed by extreme temperatures or very low temperatures. They're very very tough to kill, nay almost impossible, from what I've read. From this I can assume that alcohol won't kill them.

I mention these things because I think we should look at the phenomena from multiple perspectives. Red rain phenomena may or may not relate to the red coagulation of alcohol. I do not ever rule anything out unless I know the truth.

I believe the alchemical explanation for this is related to the fixation of the solar fire, and also the vulgar fire of the sand bath.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-03-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Let's say this process is related to the red rain phenomena.

I don't think these cells have ever been cultured in alcohol, but from what I've read they should be fine. Alcohol won't kills these cells because they are not related to biological life as we know it. Pure anhydrous alcohol kills pretty much any form of earth life, and with this in mind maybe it can be used as a selective culturing solution.

If only even a few red rain cells were introduced into the alcohol they would multiply spontaneously under high temperature/pressure, and within due time a reddening/color change will take place in the flask. I have no doubts this will work, and I'm 85% convinced this is related to the red rain phenomena.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-03-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    I only found one download link for 'The Betty Story', but I can't vouch for it. It asks to register, so try at your own risk!

Or just order the book...

But Salazius has basically already covered the essentials of the practical experiment, in the first post of this thread.

+ Reply to Thread