Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pulsating Alcohol

hi

maybe it is this also in amazon ?

https://www.amazon.com/Betty-Story-E.../dp/B00DV8C8NA

i see there is also one version of it in kinlde a very low cost

my best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 02-06-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Curious read. I wonder what would happen if the operator built a box, enclosed on all sides except the east, in which there was a green-colored glass panel?

If I had an east side window...
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-06-2018 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Computer to colored
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    This is really interesting and worth a try IMO.

You would imagine that this red ethanol would have some pretty amazing properties, and it does seem like a good way to get the solar fire into spagyrics without damaging the essential oils.

Very peculiar. I never would have expected it. Would be great to gas-chromo that stuff and see what it is, since it obviously is no longer ethanol
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Well I do remember that alcohol at 100% pulls in moisture, which is why 95% is the best you can find. It’s like a vacuum of sorts, similar to hydroscopic salts.

Also, if you recall nav, he posted something about coagulating water through electrolysis. Seems relevant

The secret may in understanding what is "pure grain alcohol".

Blog Entries
    Here is an interesting essay on plant development and green light:Green Light: A Signal to Slow Down or Stop

I find the connection with biomass to me most interesting:

A connection to plant biomass

Sommer and Franke (2006) presented evidence that treatment of seeds with green lasers led to enhanced fresh weight of plants at the time of harvest. The authors are not plant biologists. Instead their previous publication stream addresses laser light effects in speeding wound healing (Sommer et al., 2001) and increasing cell vitality in animals (Sommer et al., 2002). Here they expand their examination of high-fluence rate light effects on biological systems to plants and identified that dry carrot, radish, and cress seeds treated with a green laser or intense green LEDs produced plants with significantly greater biomass than control plants (no light pretreatment). All plants shared equal conditions after the seeds were irradiated. All seedlings emerged at the same time, so the differences observed later could not be simply attributed to phytochrome-induced enhancement of germination in laser-treated seeds. Mature radishes and carrots from laser-treated seeds were twice as large as controls (Sommer and Franke, 2006). The authors were more intrigued with the outcomes than the causes and note that this may be a way to hasten the growing season.

Research suggests that the subdued green light enhances the production of dopamine in the brain and provide a calming sensation.
    Scientists Create 'World's Most Relaxing Room'

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

+ Reply to Thread