Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Deathlessness

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    No, that's just the beginning. The purpose of the practices are to strengthen the two lights( jothi ) that emit from the eyes. ( bio-photons ).
    Advanced practices involves mirrors lamps, fixing sunlight, peripheral vision.
    Instead of focusing on a singular point, you focus on the black edges that surround your visual cone of sight.
    The black edges surrounding your vision get thicker and your picture of the world gets smaller, you step back from your vision.
    What will really get your goat, is that you can look away from your visual cone of vision.
    So what is sight ? if i can look away from it and still see ?

" Turning the light around " from Taoism.
    I am interested in the mirrors method I have never heard it described or seen it in person, it reminds me of the

Toaist magic The Chinese Magic Mirror itself is a microcosm, a living Mandala which represents the entire world in small, unique detail. Everything in creation is held within the Magic Mirror. It can contain the likeness of all things reflected within its various energetic and physical boundaries, as well as include specific images of the past, present, or future, laid out within the four quadrants of heaven, according to the four directions of space and time.

Very interesting to note here a Lunar (Fang Chu) Mirror is also a mirror used for defending against and removing evil influences. A Lunar Mirror picks up heavenly dew when it is exposed to the moon, because it quickly absorbs the watery essence of the moon.

The illuminating power of the mirror’s ability to reflect the past, present or future can also be increased by having the Daoist absorb light-talismans, while imagining and visualizing the left eye as a shooting star and the right eye as lightning. This allows the adept to clearly see mountains and forests, people, and spiritual entities.

Sorry I don't want to derail this thread but it is connected, the focused light, the magic mirror, the qi gong, th secret of the golden flower, the elixir pill....

Turning the light around is the secret of dissolving yin and controlling the lower self. --

The Secret of the Golden Flower, Chapter 2
    The method used by the ancients for escaping from the world consisted in refining away the dregs of yin in order to return to the pure qian ☰. --

If the learner refines the yin lower self completely, then he will become pure yang. --

The method of inner development which produces a divine Immortal uses man's ability to 'reflect back his brightness to light up within.
    -- Yuyan, Commentary on the Cantong Qi — Triplex unity, 2nd c. Taoist text

Blog Entries
    I am interested in the mirrors method I have never heard it described or seen it in person,
    It requires some training in low light to adjust your brain chemistry.

Toaist magic The Chinese Magic Mirror itself is a microcosm, a living Mandala which represents the entire world in small, unique detail. Everything in creation is held within the Magic Mirror. It can contain the likeness of all things reflected within its various energetic and physical boundaries, as well as include specific images of the past, present, or future, laid out within the four quadrants of heaven, according to the four directions of space and time.
    Scrying. Used by multiple cultures each with a different twist on it. Tesla rediscovered all events are recorded by the earths EM Field.
    All men and women have they're own specific frequency within this field. When we move through space and time we leave a trail, a signature.
    Scrying was developed to try and pick up certain frequencies of light ( EM radiation ) using a reflected surface shaved to different angles.
    What happened was those trails of unique EM signatures still present within the earths EM field were picked up as random images.
    This gave birth to the myth of seeing the future in a reflected surface, water, mirror .etc

The method of inner development which produces a divine Immortal uses man's ability to 'reflect back his brightness to light up within
    If we weren't to jump to complex metaphors, how could we simply accomplish this ?

Take a mirror, look into it. Choose an eye to focus on. See a small light reflecting off your eye ? Focus on that.
    See your changing face in your peripherals. Your brain is now changing it's chemistry adjusting it, directly from the frequency of light reflected back to you in your eye.
    " Reflect back his brightness " ?. If you continued focusing on that small light on your eye, the rest of the room within your vision will slowly fade away.
    The culmination of this practice is your entire vision is filled with light. The small light that was reflecting off your eye.
    Neuroimaging shows the brain " lit up " with activity when practised.

If you took me seriously in the earlier paragraph, experimenting with different frequencies of light , night and day , reflected in your eyes is the continuation of the practice.

Science masquerades as magic. There is no mystical, its all an unknown or forgotten science perceived as magic.
    Last edited by Kibric; 1 Week Ago at 06:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread