Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Deathlessness

So is the theory that whilst you are doing this eye yoga you are feeding/building-up the light body (astral body)? So it is not physical deathlessness right? And what about the ageing process how does this fit into this equation? I mean if a person is physically ageing it would be foolish of him to think that somehow he is going to be physically deathless.
    The practise (eye yoga/called Penance) changes the human bodies biochemistry, putting it into a natural state of suspended animation
    stopping aging all together or aging very slowly over a long time .Then starts converting the blood and bone, the physical body into Light, leading to Physical Immortality

When you reach the suspended animation state your consciousness can leave, wander around and practise Prakasysm (metempsychosis)
    Many choose this instead , very few complete the whole process (Gnana Deham)
    Sometimes their friends come along wrap them up and mummify them, centuries later we find the bodies they gave up in caves
    it is the origin of Sokushinbutsu
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu

Some Siddhas try to keep the place they practise (eye yoga/Penance) very private
    so others don't mummify them thinking they are dead, interrupting the process or their Jeevasamadhi state
    The famous story of Christian Rosenkreuz in his preserved condition is very similar

I have been researching the changes in Brain chemistry that occur when someone practises (eye yoga)
    and wondered if the Jeevasamadhi state and process brought on by the (eye yoga/Penance) is using the bodies natural radiation
    to accelerate the evolution of organic matter (us/the physical body) resulting in a being composed of photons (Gnana Deham)
    http://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/deham.htm
    Last edited by Kibric; 09-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Kibric,

Firstly I would like to know what the senior people within the group looked like. Did they look 10 years younger then they actually were or did they look their age. I myself have met teachers who will getup in front of a whole class and say practising such and such will slow the ageing process and extend life. I have found that these people almost always look their age and don't live any longer then anyone else.

It is not that I doubt such techniques did exist in the past but rather I realise we live in the kaliyuga when such knowledge (including Alchemy) has become distorted or lost.

Where can I read more about the actual eye yoga practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Kibric,

Firstly I would like to know what the senior people within the group looked like. Did they look 10 years younger then they actually were or did they look their age.
    I like how you ask it straight to the point

I am also interested in seeing actual eye yoga practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    I like how you ask it straight to the point

I am also interested in seeing actual eye yoga practice.
    "You will know them by their fruits"
    Matthew 7:15-20

Blog Entries
    I used to do martial arts from a young age so I always heard about people who were somehow going to use their chi to live longer but the truth is these techniques don't work, most these people look every bit their age.
    Most likely because they didn't understand how to sublimated jing into chi, and then to turn their chi into vitality.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 09-02-2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Most likely because they didn't understand how to sublimated jin into chi, and then to turn their chi into vitality.
    Even the grand masters and lineage holder of the various taoist sects do not demonstrate bodies several years younger then their age, I looked for such people but I could not find them...apparently they are all up mountains or hiding in forests

Yes such things did exist in the past but it is like Alchemy, the truth is nobody has produced the philosophers stone for hundreds of years. We live in the kaliyuga, the winter of spiritual knowledge.

Most likely because they didn't understand how to sublimated jin into chi, and then to turn their chi into vitality.
    Can you expound on this a little, or share a link that explains this more?

Blog Entries
    Even the grand masters and lineage holder of the various taoist sects do not demonstrate bodies several years younger then their age, I looked for such people but I could not find them...apparently they are all up mountains or hiding in forests
    I would assume it's because the sect has very specific dogma and traditional practices, which do not incorporate alternative viewpoints. You go to X sect to learn X things, then you have to go to Y sect to learn Y things.

the truth is nobody has produced the philosophers stone for hundreds of years. We live in the kaliyuga, the winter of spiritual knowledge.
    How true is this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Can you expound on this a little, or share a link that explains this more?
    Certainly

Jing, which I spelled wrong in the first post, is responsible for building up the body and procreation. It is the most dense of the Three Treasures in the Taoist tradition, and is compared to the immature "Golden Elixir". The only problem is that it readily putrefies itself. In essence, the starting matter of this tradition is the end matter, although it goes through various transmutations along its involution depending on how often it is worked, and what it is worked with. This depends on the awareness of the practitioner and at which 'point' the sublimation stops. Its superficial sublimation is pretty simple, you just circulate Jing through the main psychic channels of the human body. This will energize it through repetition to create chi. This is what most traditions will teach. The physical energy is able to move through the psychic channels because there is an overlapping 'blueprint' in order to maintain coherence.

The correct sublimation of Jing, in order to create vitality, occurs by the addition of the "external alchemical agent". This external alchemical agent is the Macrocosmic substance collected and used in the sublimation of Jing through the same approach as the superficial sublimation. This time it creates a 'generative force' which will sublimate into Vitality. The purefactive force of jing is transfered onto the Macrocosmic alchemical agent.

The same can be applied to the Chi in order to create Vitality. Or applied to Chi in order to create Shen -- spiritual vitality.

I've written about it before here:
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...2505#post42505
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 09-02-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Certainly

Jing, which I spelled wrong in the first post, is responsible for building up the body and procreation. It is the most dense of the Three Treasures in the Taoist tradition, and is compared to the immature "Golden Elixir". The only problem is that it readily putrefies itself. In essence, the starting matter of this tradition is the end matter, although it goes through various transmutations along its involution depending on how often it is worked, and what it is worked with. This depends on the awareness of the practitioner and at which 'point' the sublimation stops. Its superficial sublimation is pretty simple, you just circulate Jing through the main psychic channels of the human body. This will energize it through repetition to create chi. This is what most traditions will teach. The physical energy is able to move through the psychic channels because there is an overlapping 'blueprint' in order to maintain coherence.

The correct sublimation of Jing, in order to create vitality, occurs by the addition of the "external alchemical agent". This external alchemical agent is the Macrocosmic substance collected and used in the sublimation of Jing through the same approach as the superficial sublimation. This time it creates a 'generative force' which will sublimate into Vitality. The purefactive force of jing is transfered onto the Macrocosmic alchemical agent.

The same can be applied to the Chi in order to create Vitality. Or applied to Chi in order to create Shen -- spiritual vitality.

I've written about it before here:
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...2505#post42505
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

This is a concept I have been aiming to further develop. My chi (...or jing? not sure) is almost overflowing! I would like to learn how to harness, master, and develop it better but I am very ignorant in these basic areas.

+ Reply to Thread