Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Deathlessness

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

This is a concept I have been aiming to further develop. My chi (...or jing? not sure) is almost overflowing! I would like to learn how to harness, master, and develop it better but I am very ignorant in these basic areas.
    My pleasure!

I might have some suggestions. If you bring your awareness to the center of the jing or chi in question, where would you place it within the body?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I might have some suggestions. If you bring your awareness to the center of the jing or chi in question, where would you place it within the body?
    My forehead ("third eye"), which I believe is more developed than the other chakras in my body. My crown chakra is fairly developed as well, but not to the degree of my third eye. As far as other chakras go, most are underdeveloped (comparatively) in my body, with the exception of my sacral chakra which is possibly my most sensitive chakra but not most powerful. When upset or concerned, this chakra flares with energy (jing? chi?). I'd love for you to help me! Ideally I would be interested in small mental exercises I can do that will further develop a good jing/chi flow and balance!

Schmuldvich

What I understand and have experienced is.

Jing, chi, shen, xin.
    This roughly translates to body, breath, mind,blood.

Chi is breath and is the motive force of xin. Breath and blood.
    The secret of tai chi is influencing the blood through movement. Breath and blood allow the nerves to work, this produces another known as nerve force, or the activity of the nerves. This force is most easily taken hold of through the power of contraction. Contraction of nerves is known as strength. A secret of old martial arts is you have full power over contraction at any given point in time. Frog technique of the shaolin. I do not train in this. Yet am able to use it as you all are easily. I can exert the full force of my entire body instantly. It also trains physical vitality greatly. As boxing is a match of endurance, preserving strength. In this method you could exert your full force consistently for a period of time. If fully exerted I can last 5 minutes.
    If trained you can last longer. Isometrics train this specifically. Hence why gymnasts on the rings are so strong. NOW! To the subject.

The third eye is the mind.
    Yet we all have minds.
    How can the mind ever open?
    It is the opening of the nervous system.
    What is meant by This?
    It is release of subtle tension in the nervous system.
    Subtle tension released means the flesh no longer holds that sensory experience. The easiest is tactile, taste, smell.
    The hardest is the eyes and ears.
    When the senses flow freely, then it is attention which commands the senses. You see the tree yet feel it flow, taste it's leaves, smell it even though you are far from it.
    I have not released my eyes nor ears. Those are extremely hard to release, but honestly I have never focused on doing so.
    It is not my goal.

Samadhi is mental control. Mental. Control is control of attention. For the only part of the mind itself that you can control is attention. Attention is foundation.
    Through control of attention you can do many feats. Including releasing subtle tension from the body.
    Remember you are a giant body.
    The copper wire and electricity are one.
    Now now.
    On longevity there is a rarely talked about practice.
    Why is it rarely talked about? Simple. It's mastery is not often had.
    The body ages and dies.
    You cannot halt age. Thus how is death prevented?
    There are two potential ways. Theoretically you could enter a form of stasis. I have heard of this yet am not skilled it in. A form of hibernation slowing age. Like extreme calorie restriction.
    The second method is that which has been mentioned on and off by every other ascetic. Yet non claim mastery of it. That is rejuvenation of the body. Rejuvenate the body. It is an ongoing process. See. It is like a flash fire. Like lighting a line of gun powder. It ignites quickly and then is done.
    Rejuvenate over and over again and you have longevity. When done correctly the entire bodies skin turns red due to extreme vaso dilation. I know the ascetic sivananda spoke about this a bit. An it was the path of tummo mentioned by Naropa of Buddhism. Yet this inner fire is no visualized heat. It is a heat brought on by pranayama practice. To be more direct, physiological coercion.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    My forehead ("third eye"), which I believe is more developed than the other chakras in my body. My crown chakra is fairly developed as well, but not to the degree of my third eye. As far as other chakras go, most are underdeveloped (comparatively) in my body, with the exception of my sacral chakra which is possibly my most sensitive chakra but not most powerful. When upset or concerned, this chakra flares with energy (jing? chi?). I'd love for you to help me! Ideally I would be interested in small mental exercises I can do that will further develop a good jing/chi flow and balance!
    Well first off, the chakras are on a different frequency from jing and chi. Like Avatar says, they are much more physical energies. Chakras are less dense.

So far my only suggestion is to research into Mantak Chia, and his practices for opening the Microcosm orbit. Practicing this specific breathing exercise will harmonise the chakras and help you begin building awareness of jing.

@Avatar
    Very interesting post. Concerning the first theoretical approach to preventing death by entering stasis. I have heard that this technique is different than what most think. If you have different understanding I'd love to hear it.

From what I've heard, the stasis of the physical body is achieved after creating the immortal fetus, or ascending body. The body is then put into stasis but the consciousness while traveling is still linked and uses it as a fixt point for life. The downfall to this approach is that the body shrivels with atrophy (the brain and spinal cord apparently remain healthy). If someone returns from such a practice, after many years, I doubt they would live long thereafter.

But that is just heresay

Mentak chia is a good read. Yet is method is faulty an will not cause rejuvenation. Though he is correct in saying the reproductive organs are part of it.
    Yet his method is faulty. An the method is key.
    Chakras are jing,chi,shen,xin.
    Body,breath,mind,blood. Cut the blood flow off to an arm, it will go numb this mind cannot enter it (cannot feel it). You have no strength can not move it. Given enough time it will fall off.

There are two cranial nerves that descend from the brain into the body. The spinal and vagus nerve. The vagus nerve splits into two branches and becomes the sympathetic and parasympathetic system.
    What's more important for life? Spinal nerve or vagus?
    Vagus is the answer.

Chakras are partially mental.
    It is like this. Can you pop your back like you pop your knuckle?
    If you can, then your chakras can still be opened further.
    When the chakras on both left and right side are fully open you will no longer he able to pop your back.
    For all tension will be gone. All tension being gone the mind flows through the body freely without resistance.
    The mind is not only in the head, the chakras are the aspects of the mind that exist in the body.
    That is why the are called centers or consciousness. The truth is the mind is the nervous system.
    That is why even an ant had consciousness even though it's brain is so tiny. Brain is simply junction box. A tree has no brain yet reacts. Even though the reaction is slow.
    You are, one big brain.

Immortality is not stasis. Immortality is biological rejuvinatio of all the systems. An invigoration.
    If asked i will give the best 3 methods for releasing subtle tension from the nervous system.

As for stasis. That is actually Easyer than the former rejuvenation.

Stasis is 3 fold.
    First all subtle tension must he released from the nervous system. This is the prime requirement for both practices.
    Second Samadhi must be mastered.
    Samadhi is extremely easy to practice. People enter temporary lower levels of Samadhi constantly. Samadhi is an extreme exersice of a foundational function of the mammalian brain.
    The next part is tricky though. See clearing the nervous system is a pain unless you are dedicated. Samadhi is a pain unless you have a little dedication.
    It is the leaving the body to roam while in stasis that is the trick. This is done by the abused word kundalini.
    Kundalini comes through manipulating the vagus nerves two ganglia. NOW kundalini only comes in a semi trance state. Trance is another word for Samadhi.
    Samadhi is the technique to sustain and control kundalini.
    This is why control of breathing is important while entering Samadhi. For it is breathing that makes the condition for kundalini.
    Now. As you enter deeper states of Samadhi breathing slows. So gradually breathing slows. And thus slowly by slowly, the heart beat and breathing slows down. Kundalini will appear before stasis ever happens. You must trek on. The deeper the Samadhi the slower the heartbeat. The deepest forms of Samadhi surpass the deepest states of sleep. You are basically dead at this point. Yet you are awake because of kundalini.
    Oh. Description I am so sorry. Kundalini is like an intense pressure/buzzing in the entire being that rises up. When it hits the head, you will pop out of the body. It is not like astral projection. You do not need to be asleep at all. In fact the first time you will most likely be confused no realizing you are still laying down.
    I do apologize. I am not the most well written person.
    So I apologize if my explanations jump paragraphs.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

As your brain ages (starting at 25) your body ages. As above so below...maybe this eye yoga is a way to slow the ageing of the brain and thus slow the ageing of the body.

" Firstly I would like to know what the senior people within the group looked like. "
    There are no classes no groups or audience's
    one on one teaching/training is private , Siddhas are strict on this

" Did they look 10 years younger then they actually were or did they look their age "
    Siddhas i met in Tamil Nadu looked roughly 30
    but were 60-100+ years old

Depending on how much you practise eye yoga/penance will determine how youthful you remain
    lots of practise and the Siddha/person will stay looking 25-30 years of age even if they are 60-100+

"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
    The culmination of practising eye yoga is the jeevasamadhi state (natural suspended animation) in which the body stops decaying and ageing all together
    or decays/ages very slowly over a long time, the bones become supple the skin becomes smooth and taught
    eyes turn red/bloodshot and the body and sweat smells sweet

" It is not that I doubt such techniques did exist in the past but rather I realise we live in the kaliyuga when such knowledge
    (including Alchemy) has become distorted or lost."
    the link below has some lifespans of famous Siddhas and their yugas
    http://www.siddhars.com/aboutus.htm

" Where can I read more
    about the actual eye yoga practice? "
    Who is philanthropist Vallalar - English Book
    Sanathana Dharma - English Book
    Guru of the World Vallalar - English Book
    Spiritual education for deathlessness - English Book

The below Pdf has a list of books on Page 8
    use the contact information within to request more books, they would be happy to help
    many of the books are in the process of being translated into english
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...NQ6edtew0HBflw

You can all also practise Trāṭaka, which is a simpler method of eye yoga/penance very easily on your own
    without needing Deekshai or training from a Siddha, this is outlined in the link below
    Trāṭaka
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr%C4%81%E1%B9%ADaka
    but there are many sites that go into further detail

" I am also interested in
    seeing actual eye yoga practice. "
    As far as observing someone practising eye yoga/penance
    you can try practising Trāṭaka in a mirror, maybe a person on youtube has uploaded a video of themselves practising eye yoga/penance ?
    or go to Tamil Nadu, find and talk with a Siddha, receive Deekshai
    they would be happy to show you

you can only learn so much observing others without trying it yourself
    no matter the meditation method

"You will know them by their fruits"
    but that does mean going to meet them in person, having your own 1st hand experience and trying it for yourself
    scepticism is understandable and healthy but if you aren't willing to test it
    with your own 1st hand experiences it remains a useless tool

The fruits of Eye yoga/penance comes from the continued practising of it
    like football or card tricks your skill and progress increases the more you practise
    you cant fully learn and understand a technique/method just by reading and observing

This webpage has the locations and directions and a map too many Siddhas in the Jeevasamadhi state
    https://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/jeevasamadhi.htm
    you can go visit them, talk with them, get taught by them and see for yourself like i did, there is no official body/organization to go through
    its all up to you

If there's anything i would like people to take away from this thread
    is that one of the core beliefs of a Siddha is not to take anyone's word for it
    to go out and see for yourself, go out and find Siddhas ask them questions
    try Eye yoga/Penance/Trāṭaka yourself and start your very own quest
    its only your direct 1st hand experience and understanding that matters

I hope I've been as detailed as possible
    Last edited by Kibric; 09-04-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Who is philanthropist Vallalar - English Book
    Sanathana Dharma - English Book
    Guru of the World Vallalar - English Book
    Spiritual education for deathlessness - English Book

The below Pdf has a list of books on Page 8
    use the contact information within to request more books, they would be happy to help
    many of the books are in the process of being translated into english
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...NQ6edtew0HBflw
    Thank you for the list, I will look up those books.
    You can all also practise Trāṭaka, which is a simpler method of eye yoga/penance very easily on your own
    without needing Deekshai or training from a Siddha, this is outlined in the link below
    Trāṭaka
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr%C4%81%E1%B9%ADaka
    but there are many sites that go into further detail
    Indeed, Trattaka is one of Shatkarmas, and it is widely used in general practices, which involve Ajna Chakra. Personally I didn't include this practice into my daily routine yet. Also I have quite bad eye sight (I barely see anything without goggles), how will it work out with eye yoga/Penance methods?
    As far as observing someone practising eye yoga/penance
    you can try practising Trāṭaka in a mirror, maybe a person on youtube has uploaded a video of themselves practising eye yoga/penance ?
    Observing was a common figure of Russian speech, by observing I meant "learning/reading"
    I might go to Tamil Dani n some nearby future after I sort out some things. It is always better to learn firsthand.

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much for that informative post, Avatar

Personally I didn't include this practice into my daily routine yet. Also I have quite bad eye sight (I barely see anything without goggles), how will it work out with eye yoga/Penance methods?
    Trāṭaka is good for your eye's , done slowly

how will it work out with eye yoga/Penance methods?
    Penance is a form of Trāṭaka, that can only be done after the eyes/pupil/retina have changed after receiving Deekshai
    you get a specific sensation that is within and around your eye's, Penance/eye yoga is the focusing your attention on that specific sensation

During Deekshai Sadguru pierces the layer of karma and lits the divine light of our eyes by his divine light present in his eyes. This process is what is called as taking birth again. One who has taken Deekshai is called as Twice born
    changes in the eyes/pupil/retina caused by Deekshai change the chemistry of the eyes

" The conscious ones = Have Magnetoreception
    capable of abandoning sleep = like birds
    need not die...
    they can live forever." - Tirumular
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirumular

Activation of cryptochrome may affect the light-sensitivity of retinal neurons, with the overall result that the bird can "see" the magnetic field. "
    http://www.edinformatics.com/math_sc...in-action.html

Foley also found that human cryptochrome is sensitive to blue light. It only managed to restore the magnetic sense of flies when they were bathed in this colour.

These simple experiments show that human cryptohrome can act as a magnetic sensor. This doesn’t mean that it does, much less that humans can sense magnetic fields. Plugging human cryptochrome into an alien environment like the body of a fly tells you very little about what it does in its native surroundings.

Roswitha Wiltschko, one of the scientists who first discovered the magnetic sense of birds, says, “To sense the magnetic field, one does not only need a molecule like cryptochrome, but also an apparatus that picks up the changes in that molecule and mediates it to the brain. Drosophila obviously has this apparatus, but humans? I have my doubts.” Steven Reppert, who led the new study, is also cautious. However, he notes that Cry2 is heavily active in the human retina. “It’s beautifully poised to sense light but we don’t know if it has the downstream pathways that communicate magnetic information to the brain. The possibility exists.”
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/no.../#.Wa31M-Rwbcc
    Last edited by Kibric; 09-05-2017 at 01:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread