Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Piscies to Aquarius

Piscies to Aquarius

Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Curious to see their date for the Age of Aquarius is in 2,654. I thought 2012 was the turning point into the Age of Aquarius?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

2012 was the an equinox point in the Great Year the mid point between apogee and perigee. In a way the spring equinox because the 'lighter' half is no being moved into.

Blog Entries
    I'm looking more forward to the Age of Capricorn... which will be about rebuilding and organising. Humanity will reach the top of the mountain after a long, grueling (bloody) climb.

Kinda looks like a snake... so is a complete cycle the Age of Ophiuchus?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Curious to see their date for the Age of Aquarius is in 2,654. I thought 2012 was the turning point into the Age of Aquarius?
    What's 642 years between friends when we are dealing with 25 to 26 thousand year cycle in our 70 to 90 year blink of an eye?

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    If you count the age of Adam and Eve, their sons, their sons, and on and on, until the current age, you get approx 5774.

This just so happens to correspond with the current Jewish Calendar.

God made the world in6 'days' and the seventh he rested.

Christ rules on earth for a thousand years.

However, "The time will be called short for the sake of the elect" - Jesus

This is my brief way of saying, maximum 226 years till the return of Yeshua Elohim and His epic crew, except, that's the absolute max, it will be sooner, For the love of God I hope its in my lifetime. I wanna see it all burn. It deserves to have me watch it burn.

ONLY 226 SLEEPS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    What's 642 years between friends when we are dealing with 25 to 26 thousand year cycle in our 70 to 90 year blink of an eye?

Ghislain
    haha good point.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I think 'orthodox' Hinduism places us still in Kali Yuga but I think some yoga guys see us as already moving into Dwapara Yuga.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cu...OVCmt77L9sGXM:

Then there is the concept of magical Aeons in which we have left the Aeon of Osiris and entered the Aeon of Horus. I think also the Mayan calendar had reset in 2012 also.

There is information from various cultures and sources that can be interepeted as a shift worldwide into a more spiritual set of rules or paradigm. If so this is very gradual and for many alive today things are not particularly spiritual or positive.

+ Reply to Thread