Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Taurus

Exclamation Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Taurus

Hello lovely souls,

I've been here for a couple of weeks but I still haven't posted anything. Every time I start trying to type something, I end up scrapping the idea. It's either something that's already been said or something too sacred to me that I can't share with the world.

This has been a problem of sorts lately. I am constantly torn between speaking out and letting things be - and the latter usually wins. But I think I want to change that this time.

I don't know what to write about but I want to share something from my journal in the past months.

I remember when I was very young, I felt nothing for the world. My body was decorated with cuts and scabs from playing outside but I didn’t really have an idea of what the world looked like through the eyes filled with love. However, I did not feel fear as well. My scabs and cuts were trophies and embodiments of my courage in my youth.

I saw my mother as a human who constantly followed me and gave me things. I never really grew attached to her until later on.

One of my earliest memories of her was us in a white kitchen. I asked her about hell and she said only sinners go to that place. I remember my heart sinking. “I’ll miss you, mummy,” I muttered. She asked me why. To which I simply replied that I was sinner.

Her eyes widened and countered that I was still too young to have accumulated enough sins to gain entry and told me to go play.

All the love from this side of the world x

Welcome to Alchemy Forums Coleen Velasco.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    If you had the same conversation with your mother today, what would it sound like?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    If you had the same conversation with your mother today, what would it sound like?
    Hmm, I'd feel like she'd preach about religion still if I told her I was a sinner! Although, the concept of sins feel like a dream to me now, especially since I've heard this line - "There is no right or wrong. There is only how much a man can stomach."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Welcome!
    Thank you!!!

+ Reply to Thread