Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Easy to Read & Comprehend Alchemical Tracts

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    180

    De Lapide Philosophorum - Hollandus

    Therefore, stay with the Great Art, or the great Elixir, as your foregathers did. When you have accomplished that, you may try other operations of Nature with greater confidence. But if you do otherwise, you are not following my advice. To begin with, take in hand the Great Work, because there is no worry in it. Nothing in it is distilled, dissolved, coagulated or purified. In it there are no unknown works or things, no impure things that have faces. Nor do you calcine as there is no need for it. You do not separate any Elements, because they are pure. It is one species, one thing, one vessel, one furnace, and one work --- to the White and to the Red.

    Therefore, no danger will befall this work. It is nothing but a woman’s work and merely child’s play. Ignorant men cannot understand this simply because this work is so easy. This because the Great Work dissolves, purifies, coagulates, sublimates, and congeals itself! It also makes itself easy to melt, just like wax, and perfects itself into that which it is supposed to become.

    Therefore, I recommend the great Work to you, for in it there is no failure, worry, work or vigil. Nor can it be spoiled, unless it be done deliberately. You need no foreign spirits, or conjuring, or a multitude of glasses, you only need one vessel and no more, one species of matter and no more, one oven and no more. That is why Geber says: Our Stone is one species, one thing. Therefore ignorant men cannot understand it. No foreign things that are not of its nature are added to our Stone. Ignorant men wish to bring it into its nature because they are unable to congeal this one thing. But when they do succeed in congealing it, they are right back to where they started from. Then it is nothing but earth that has lost its moisture. It cannot flow and it has no ingress. This is true because they stop when they should actually start (the work). Now, if they knew of what species this subject is and recognized its father and mother, sister and brother, arm in arm, mouth to mouth, they would die at once! If they would recognize and understand these things, they would obtain all their desires from the Art, and all their works would end happily.

    Dear Sons, I have revealed all this to you in clear words. Therefore, do not undertake anything with unknown operations before you have accomplished the Opus Magnum. Following that, start whatever you wish and do not spare any expense or time because you will have as much of both these as you want. I have mentioned the many accidents that may occur, and there are many others as well. But you should know that there exists an easy rule of which the Philosophers all speak of in a strange way, using parables and expounding it under veiled names, and yet, they are all referring to the great Work. Those who are able to perform the Great Work can also understand all the parables and the veiled words. In addition, you should understand and know about this work that the true Art is in al things, and it is true! You are to understand it as follows: Every determined thing contains its perfect medicine, though it is in an unprepared form. If you know how to prepare it, you neither need to buy or to have any other medicines. All this needs to be understood.

    No disease in the world can come upon a man because he has the perfect remedy within himself whereby he can completely recover. That is, providing he knows how to prepare it properly. He can obtain it from himself and prepare it so it will not harm his body. The same applies to all animals, birds, plants and anything created by God. It is indeed so, but ignorant men cannot understand what the old sages said and they think they can make a medicine from all things. That is why they take eggs, blood, urine and the like, believing that they can thereby bring into perfection, imperfect bodies. And when they have done, they are still at the start and remain immersed in their stupidity.

    But my child should know that a man generates a man. A horse generates a horse, a bird a bird, each its like, otherwise it would be contrary to Nature. This is the reason that metal cannot be made from such sperm as blood and eggs. Where there is nothing, do not try to extract anything from an imperfect thing. To transmute metals into Sol and Luna from such is against Nature and reason. Clearly it is not possible. It is a wonder that some should have seized upon such a fantasy. If they understood the workings of Nature, they would never have made such a mistake.
    Source: http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy5/hollphst.htm

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US. Missouri.
    Posts
    138
    Dirt.
    Formerly known as Avaar186.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    162
    Dwellings,

    I think the communists, Marxist, Illuminati, neocons call them what you will are so desperate to cause the collapse of the western world Physically, mentally, spiritually that it can only result in conflict. People are waking up to their plans and this has and will result in pushback. If they see their plans being majorly challenged or reversed I am convinced that these psychopaths would consider nuking major city's to accomplish their goal (and probably blame it on north Korea). I say this because I myself had a waking dream many years ago in which I seen mass destruction by some aerial event the nature of which could only be astronomical or nuclear in nature. What can we say people were not vigilant enough, probably too trusting in the "human spirit" or lazy and willing to be herded by self-appointed shepherds not to greener pastures but to the abattoir!

    I believe however the golden age will return as sure as Summer follows Winter and all the ancient arts including Alchemy will return for in every age a thrice grate Hermes reappears on the scene to remind people of forgotten ways.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    What do you think Fulcanelli means with his "coarse clay abundantly available"?
    Perhaps AD-AM

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    4,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Perhaps AD-AM
    I mentioned this before, but it was long ago

    The Hebrew root A-D-M can direct us either to ADAM (Man), ADAMAH (Earth/Clay), DAM (Blood) or ADOM (Red).

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Dwellings,

    I think the communists, Marxist, Illuminati, neocons call them what you will are so desperate to cause the collapse of the western world Physically, mentally, spiritually that it can only result in conflict. People are waking up to their plans and this has and will result in pushback. If they see their plans being majorly challenged or reversed I am convinced that these psychopaths would consider nuking major city's to accomplish their goal (and probably blame it on north Korea). I say this because I myself had a waking dream many years ago in which I seen mass destruction by some aerial event the nature of which could only be astronomical or nuclear in nature. What can we say people were not vigilant enough, probably too trusting in the "human spirit" or lazy and willing to be herded by self-appointed shepherds not to greener pastures but to the abattoir!

    I believe however the golden age will return as sure as Summer follows Winter and all the ancient arts including Alchemy will return for in every age a thrice grate Hermes reappears on the scene to remind people of forgotten ways.
    Well, we are at the brink of war. A minor war is on the table to mask the currency collapse.

    At the Top, factions are splitting with one branch outing the other. Cannot be a good sign. You must have noticed this as early as 2015.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Regarding the good & evil factions.

    Good factions- Claims they are doing God's work & publishes crap like Open Entrance & 12 Keys which they themselves are not be able to understand. Thomas Vaughan called out Philalethes, Lully & Villanova in Aula Lucis which is itself a reasonable treatise with minor difficulty.

    Evil factions- Was always after the control of productive capital, aka Conquest of Earth. They achieved it by 2 means: War & Fiat.

    So, the net result is we have paper pushers on both sides & they have been screwing us for milleniums. When we make mistakes, they blame it on our stupidity never on the crap they pulled on us which is the result of their own insecurities & fear. Bunch of privileged cowards.

    This is the reason why I started this thread.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Regarding Golden Age

    If you search this forum, you will find Sergio writing a bunch of crap which I know for a fact that (some of it) he himself will never dare to do & he will himself be unable to understand. I don't think he was faking it.

    Guys like him could have single-handedly taken control of the world & ushered in Golden Age but their is a great joy to be had in paper pushing & blaming on our stupidity which they themselves manufactured & rammed it down our throats.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    4,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Well, we are at the brink of war.
    Are we ever NOT at the brink of some war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Guys like him could have single-handedly taken control of the world
    LOL. Being "taken control of" is what the world really needs right now. That will be a refreshing change

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    & ushered in Golden Age
    According to whose conceptions? My "golden age" might not be the same as yours...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    Clay crucible
    Fulcanelli said that the subject matter was the vessel:

    "Our two vases appear well defined, clearly marked and in absolute agreement with the precepts of hermetic theory. One is the vase of nature made of the same red clay God used to form the body of Adam with. The other is the case of the art, whose entire material is composed of pure, clear, red, incombustible, fixed, and diaphanous gold, of an incomparable brightness. And these are our two vessels which truly represent only two distinct bodies containing the metallic spirits, the only agents we need."

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    162
    Dwellings

    This Sergio guy, you say he talked a load of crap and you also say someone like him could have single handedly took control of the the whole world...these two things seem to contradict.

    And what do you mean by taking control of the world, I can only assume you are talking about taking control via supernatural means or you mean something more mundane?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Are we ever NOT at the brink of some war?
    I meant World War 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    According to whose conceptions? My "golden age" might not be the same as yours...
    This is going to be a problem whenever Golden Age happens. As usual, the ones "teaching" will try to manage expectations & shape it according to them.

    Some are after One-ness being their primary objective.
    Some after wisdom & understanding of works of God.
    Some after the fancy powers & Spirit body.
    Some after Gold.

    There is going to be manipulation there too, though Alchemy offers everything.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts