Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indian alchemy vid

Indian alchemy vid

I found this video very interesting and the guy made me smile too...enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEPtSp_lCPc

Hi Luxus,

One excerpt from Siddha Pulastiyar about amuri practise:

Properly take sixteen measures of the urine of young boys fed with
    sweets. In a harmonious manner, put the water of the body [i.e., urine]
    [in the vessel], similarly take eighteen measures of slaked lime
    and dissolve it without hesitation in the urine.

Keep it in separation
    for three days [exposed] to the sun. [Then put it] in a secret place unknown
    to the people, away from dew, sun, wind and the shadow of
    women, for four days.

Collect the bright liquid [accumulated] in the
    pit of the vessel. Now leave it alone in the vessel. Accordingly to the
    prescription, place it on the fire place. Keep it on a moderate fire.

When taken during yogic practices, this preparation is expected to
    turn the human body into a diamantine body.
    This is a quite interesting path. Did you try something?

Blog Entries
    Hey Luxus.

From what i know. Amuri is also milk ( colostrum ) and human hair.
    Electrum was a big deal to Egyptian royalty and obelisks coated in them produced electro static fields when sunlight hit them, and that created a watery residue which
    the priesthood collected and used for rituals, medicine, approved for only pharaohs ( not dew ). You can try this out yourself with a smaller scale obelisk coated in electrum.
    Obelisks in general are strange. Rotating them while light hits them produces strange em behaviour.
    The frequency of light radiation that comes with moonlight and sunlight created the right conditions for the electro static fields to pull water molecules out of the air,
    the stone ( Earth, Electrum ) a magnet to the water. Like air salts from a glass of naturally evaporated water.
    Earth and water being naturally attracted to each other. Stone antenna is something that appears all over the world.

Dennis Klocek is an author who lead me down this rabbit hole.
    https://dennisklocek.com/stone-anten...ance-antennae/

This water combined with milk was used a medicine for royalty. Its supposed to be part of the ritual to resurrect Osiris, Lazarus.
    but that's just my experience with some Egyptologists. Given the way many artefacts were fabricated in the early century exact verification
    on Egyptian history and practices is difficult.
    Main stream content on Egyptian history doesn't address the anomalies and inconsistencies with it. Its presented as quite simple but its a muddy water to delve into.
    Also the Greeks adopted and rewrote Egyptian history, plundered and co opted their ideas, long before the Romans then Christians, then British.
    There's very little actual evidence to come up with a consistent accurate historical model for ancient Egypt.
    Egyptologists took many assumptions.

The raising of Osiris "by Horus", in Egyptian mythology, is something that postdates the raising of Osiris by the combined powers of both "Isis, Thoth, and Nephthys", as told in the famous Passion of Osiris (3,100BC) myth. The following, to situate things into context, is a 30AD stone-carved depiction, from the Dendera Temple, of the resurrection of Osiris by a pharaoh-like looking man, with an Ankh in his hand, whom Wallis Budge (1904) refers to as an unidentified "bearded god", shown raising Osiris from the dead (see: death and resurrection of Osiris) out of a bowl (or lotus flower), or some shape to this effect:
    unidentified "bearded god". Hermes. Thoth.

http://www.eoht.info/page/raising+of+Lazarus

Muppu is

The answer is derived from the word "Muppu'. It is a Tamil word which means the union of three salts namely
    (1) 'Pooneeru'
    (2) 'Kalluppu'
    (3) Vediyuppu. These salts are also described as Sun, Moon and Fire.

i (1) Pooneeru : ANDAKKALS certain species of lime stones composed of globules are said to be found underneath the fullers earth soil,
    A white substance that bubbles out from these lime stones during the full moon night attracted the Siddhas.
    http://dreamtouchindia.blogspot.com/...g-post_30.html
    From the link.

(1) Pooneeru : ANDAKKALS certain species of lime stones composed of globules are said to be found underneath the fullers earth soil, A white substance that bubbles out from these lime stones during the full moon night attracted the Siddhas. It was collected on a full moon night once in a particular month of a year and purified with a juice of Kalpa plant. A special water by name 'Amuri' was also used in the purification process. This maybe defined for our purpose here as a special kind of fullers earth. Great virtue is attributed to these lime stones as the fluid derived on the full moon night is reputed to contain certain active; principles for alchemical process of Kalpa drugs. 'Amuri' is a Tamil word and it denotes a sacred water like ambrosia (Amirdha). A reputed master of this divine art says that a great virtue is. attributed to Amuri water as it is obtained on account of the conjunction of seven- seas with the permission granted by the" spiritual Master. Unfortunately the term Amuri conveys efferent meanings in Siddha philosophy such as the urine of goats, HOES, cows, and even of human beings, and water from the mist, liquor, amni, white albumin of egg, mother's milk etc. is also the case with other terms used by Sidebars in tbe pro¬cess of the preparation of Muppu and therefore tbis subject is always controversial, among the physicians, Accordingly, as different physicians have put different interpretations on these terms, some even using human urine in tbe preparation of Muppu, it is very regretful that they have not achieved any fruitful result in their attempt of preparing Muppu, owing to their wrong interpretations. It is also said to be equally fantastic *Vide the hermetic and alchemical writings of Paracelsus, the, grear that Sadhu Manikaseevan who is considered to be well versed in Siddha philosophy should say is in his book "Who knows that?" in Tamil, that the terms Pooneer and Amuri are nothing but human hair and the mother's milk respectively and that he had found these meanings from his personal experience in the preparation of Muppu. Just under the surface of the clay soil, the fullers' earth deposits either in calcareous or bentonitic form are found lying between sand stones. Such deposits are mentioned in Bogar Siddha Works. In order to collect the Pooneeru, the author had one chance in the year 1960 to go to a place Makudam Chavadi (Macdonald's Choultry) a river bed situated in Salem District, Madras. He was assisted by some of the prominent members of the Siddha Medical Association, Rasipuram (J. L. Anan-thayyar and R. Gopal) in collecting the liquid material that emanated from the egg like stones (Andakkal) during a moon¬lit night. It was like the hunter's expedition at the dead of night in the middle of the forest. The material thus collected in a bottle was yellowish in colour possessing the property essentially of a hydrated aluminum silicate and containing small amounts of other bases of asorbing grease and oil. Before making use of this material in the preparation of Muppu, the Universal Salt, the oily substance is removed first by the aid of acid, and Amuri, as per Siddhic methods of purification for ten times and the solid salt thus obtained is allowed to dry in the hot sun. Pooneeru is seldom administered as single medicament but used as one of the main ingredients of Muppu (The Universal Salt) which serves as a catalytic agent. But it is still a matter of great doubt for many that Siddhars might have collected something else in the fullers earth deposit; because in modern times, the chemical and physical properties of fullers' earth are fully analysed. Fullers earth is extensively used for commercial purposes such as for cleaning cloths, in purifying edible oils, as a carrier for basic dyes, . and as a laboratory absorbent for the determination of the colouring matter in whisky, vinegar etc. Fullers' earth is one of the ingredients used to check watery diarrhoeas and dysentery. The anti-diarrhoeal effects, according to a manual of Pharmacology, are explained by the more solid consistent) of the stools; by the checking of bacterial growth and by absorp tion of the irritant putrefactive products (Kraus and Barbara 1915) "Hydrous magnesium- trisilicate is used as antacid., and absorbent Q treating gastric hyperacidity and the . pain of peptic ulcer CFor details, Vide Magnesium trisilicate Tablets, U.S.P. and Fubllers" earth /hydrous alumi urn Silicate; Pase 33 and 111 the manual of Pharmacology bv forald Sjllmann—-948.)
    3 salts that have different meanings to different people. Another rabbit hole.

He made me smile to. In each cut he is wearing less and less. Then a hat.
    Last edited by Kibric; 04-03-2020 at 11:36 PM.

Hello Kibric, and Luxus,

Then a hat.
    and what a hat.

To me it appears that Amuri is mainly urine, then some other authors discost from the mainstream and use the term for other human fluids, as motherly milk, or blood or mestruation.

This is an interesting source:

amuri according to siddhas

You will need a good amount of translations for this file, but it is worth it.

One kind of Muppu considered canonical is: (dont ask me its name ) "what gets into toilet" distillate united with philosophically prepared veeram (corrosive sublimate).

Then there are other ways apparently. Some interesting posts are in the Thread
    Celestial Agriculture

__________________________________________________ __________________

And what -Kibric- you said upon the Obelisks is very interesting.

Did you ever try to make one, cover with electrum, and expose to collect the liquids?

In italy much was considered about Obelisks, in alchemist scene between renaissance and baroque period.

Here for example, a painting by: Giorgione, "the Tempest" where we can see, the figure of a monument, obelik like, and also other important things as the "Pontic Water":

One very important source for the Obelisk theory, was Athanasius Kircher. He toghether with Pope Alexander VII (p.s. also alchemist, he worked with antimony) took all the 13 Egyptian Obelisks that were taken by old Romans, and placed it in the most important areas of Rome. -most important areas for what? is a good question i think-

According to Kircher the heroglyphs on them were all alchemical processes described by the ancient.

If you ever been in Rome you could have seen that each Obelisk has some interesting symbol on top, like a dove, a 5-pointed star, a 6-point star *...

Oh, also Athanasius Kircher was much into the belief that in urine and dew is found the Salt of Nature, many international connections i see, do you?

Greetings

Blog Entries
    Did you ever try to make one, cover with electrum, and expose to collect the liquids?
    Lots of research and some experimentation led to a novice understanding of the principles behind the rituals.
    I learned you needed a massive electrostatic field to generate enough liquid. On the small scale you can demonstrate the principles behind it, generating droplets.

As for the two great obelisks, I have made them of electrum for my father Amun, for my name to last forever in this temple. They were one piece of strong granite, without a join or mend in them. My majesty ordered them to be made in year 15 (of Hatshepsut's rule), the second month of winter, on the first day, until year 16, fourth month, last day (when they were finished). The work has lasted 7 months since the arrangements in the mountain. I have made them for him with a loyal heart, like any king to his god. It was my wish to make them for him, golden of electrum. I have put their bodies on their bases.
    https://www.timetrips.co.uk/TKH-obel...nscription.htm

https://sacredsites.com/africa/egypt...ut_karnak.html

The photograph shows an obelisk erected by Queen Hatshepsut (1473 -1458 BC). It is 97 feet tall and weighs approximately 320 tons (some sources say 700 tons). An inscription at its base indicates that the work of cutting the monolith out of the quarry required seven months of labor. Nearby stands a smaller obelisk erected by Tuthmosis I (1504 - 1492 BC). It is 75 feet high, has sides 6 feet wide at its base, and weighs between 143 and 160 tons. Hatshepsut raised four obelisks at Karnak, only one of which still stands. The Egyptian obelisks were always carved from single pieces of stone, usually pink granite from the distant quarries at Aswan, but exactly how they were transported hundreds of miles and then erected without block and tackle remains a mystery. Of the hundreds of obelisks that once stood in Egypt, only nine now stand; ten more lay broken, victims of conquerors, or of the religious fanaticism of competing cults. The rest are buried or have been carried away to foreign lands where they stand in the central parks and museum concourses of New York, Paris, Rome, Istanbul and other cities.

The use of the obelisks is even more of a mystery than their carving and means of erection. While the obelisks are usually covered with inscriptions, these offer no clue to their function, but are instead commemorative notations indicating when and by whom the obelisk was carved. It has been suggested that the erection of the obelisk was a gesture symbolizing the 'djed' pillar, the Osirian symbol standing for the backbone of the physical world and the channel through which the divine spirit might rise to rejoin its source. John Anthony West notes that the obelisks were usually erected in pairs, one obelisk being taller than the other, and that the dimensions of the obelisk and the precise angles of its shaft and pyramidion cap (originally plated in electrum, an alloy of silver and gold) were calculated according to geodetic data pertaining to the exact latitude and longitude where the obelisk was set
    `

Giorgione, "the Tempest" where we can see, the figure of a monument, obelik like, and also other important things as the "Pontic Water":

The painting is literal but coded with physical analogies for the process.

The process described in the painting.

1.Take colostrum.

The Woman
    On the right is colostrum in its 1st form, ( a white water )
    The physical analogy is the image of a white clothed woman, mother feeding her son.

2. Turn the colostrum into an earth. Fix it.

The River.
    In the middle is colostrum in its 2nd form. ( A Murky, throffy, greenish, blueish, water )
    The physical analogy is a coloured river.

In the river is

The Column.
    In the middle is colostrum in its 3rd form.
    ( A white fixed earth, stuck to the bottom of the vessel, ( cut ).
    The physical analogy is the image of a white cut column in the centre of the river.
    The reddish bricks below show the progression of colostrum into its 4th form. ( red white man )

White buildings on the right next to the river progress into the centre
    A symbol of colostrum fixing into its 3rd form.

The Bridge
    A symbol of colostrum in its 1st form crossing into colostrum in its 2nd 3rd and 4th form. A transition.

The Weather and wind
    An analogy for the vapour and movement generated by colostrum fixing into earth. The transition.

3. Turn the fixed colostrum reddish.

Red white man
    On the left is colostrum in its 4th form. ( A red white earth )

The greenery and red earth
    A analogy for the physical colouring of colostrum in its 2nd 3rd and 4th form.

The colostrum has turned from a white water into a murky coloured water, then into a white earth, then into a reddish earth.

Its not a coincidence that colostrum does exactly this as stated above, if treated properly. It can't be that simple can it ?.
    You can find complex meaning and metaphor in anything. Alchemists were coding a simple physical process using the right matter.
    Having a breastfeeding mother is a simple way of saying use colostrum in its 1st form.
    Having a red and white man is a accurate physical description of colostrum in its 4th form.
    Attributing these images to a complex metaphorical narrative is part of the disinformation that alchemists themselves admitted to doing.

Egyptian Obelisks that were taken by old Romans, and placed it in the most important areas of Rome. -most important areas for what? is a good question i think-
    Could spend hours on that.
    The function for the obelisks is definitely electrostatic in nature. Electrostatic lighting, energy production. Agriculturally obelisks have been used to increase growth for harvests.

Kircher the heroglyphs on them were all alchemical processes described by the ancient.
    I would agree.
    Last edited by Kibric; 04-06-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Hello Kibric,

Wow, this topic about electrum-covered-obelisks is really really interesting!

generating droplets.
    This is massive. I should look for tuscany stone, should be first choice here in italy, and try to carve one. Definately worth it.

On the topic "Electrum" i find very revealing the writings of abbott Trithemius, and Heinrich Khunrath, and not less important the rosicrucian text "Magia Divina"...

Maybe its the time to melt an electrum alloy, really an interesting matter, maybe we should open a Thread for this, it could be useful.

About the painting, your analization is very deep, i have seen books of 100, and 300 pages about this painting saying way less then you did

1.Take colostrum.
    This choice for starting is really interesting, especially because i've seen that colostrum has great affinity with amniotic liquid, the liquid that gave us manifestation.. (after conception, sure), but it is not that, and first reason i can give is that the woman's upper body is covered while the dress around her waiste is fallen on the ground, so it represents something else.

The columns. ( A white fixed earth, stuck to the bottom of the vessel, ( cut ).
    This i find it's a great observation, columns are the white woman, and as they're cut mean fixed.

The red man, has been drawn lookin at the woman, he wants to go with her rather than stem from her. And he has the key of his nature.

The weather, and thunderstorm, and the central river with great bridge on it are the subject being observed. And the paintings name is the Tempest this tells us an advice somehow.

There is also an small white bird on rooftop.

It has been suggested that the erection of the obelisk was a gesture symbolizing the 'djed' pillar, the Osirian symbol standing for the backbone of the physical world and the channel through which the divine spirit might rise to rejoin its source.........
    Very nice.!

Salutations

+ Reply to Thread