Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Transmutation is real, but the stone won't save you

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Not even by a long stretch. Just think of how many new substances have been prepared since those days that those old-timers knew nothing about. Yet, on the other hand, some people from those times, using their own methods, discovered and prepared things that modern chemists know rather little or nothing about. "Progress" is not always linear.
    Let's compare making new substances in Chemistry with making new words. We have the word "Milk", if we will add a letter "a", we will get new word "Milka'. We can add letter "b", "c", and get new word "Milkabc". We can make millions of such weird words, and so does the Chemistry - makes millions of weird substances, but which aren't truly new substances.

Also from what I am seeing now, it seems that some metals (and some other substances) are true elements, while the others are just secondary grown-up compounds, brothers and sisters. The modern science operates with over 100 of particles, while there are only 3 profound elements (Air, Water, Earth, they are above true elements) and 1 semi-hidden (Fire). There are no particles, but there is Chaos of the Matter, wherefrom all the true elements come. There is no simple particle in chemistry sense, every particle is "somewhat" infinitely divisible and always contains the particles, which belong to other chemical element or even to something else, only because the Matter in its primary form is the one (1, one whole thing) and physically takes form of very subtle vapor.

Ancients (and by this word I mean civilization which perished, but remnants of whose legacy still lives in various teachings and esoteric doctrines, we are like cave people in comparison to what the ancients could do) had entirely different approach to the physical world, but, as someone else said on this forum, modern science considers ancient approach superstitious. Meanwhile science itself consists of groundless hypotheses, picking up some random theories and changing them on the fly if something doesn't go well along the lines.

my location changes from time to time, sorry
    i wish to respond to this thread line. yet i hazard to. if any one prints out my words as a "quote" i will erase everything i ever said and leave here. please take the time not to copy and past part of my thoughts to simply illustrate your own will of life and arguments. do what i have done for a generation online and type in the portion of thoughts you specifically wish to present your arguments upon. never quote me. i will never respond to such harmful manipulations...

if you all agree then i will then oriate here

Quote Originally Posted by SolX View Post
    i wish to respond to this thread line. yet i hazard to. if any one prints out my words as a "quote" i will erase everything i ever said and leave here. please take the time not to copy and past part of my thoughts to simply illustrate your own will of life and arguments. do what i have done for a generation online and type in the portion of thoughts you specifically wish to present your arguments upon. never quote me. i will never respond to such harmful manipulations...

if you all agree then i will then oriate here
    Don't let the door hit you on your promised self-imposed way out, tee-hee!

Hello everyone !

I think that the transmutation itself is just another symbol in the symbol but this time its a process. All alchemy was about this because of its spiritual reasons. I think after my studies that things are much easier than they appear. True transmutation begin with materializing your own thoughts. It is not about gold at all. The trick is - we are so grounded in our everyday vision and perspective of the world that its nearly impossible for us to admit that it doesn't exists at all.
    We all read smart books and writing smart quotes but we're all blind and sleeping very deep.
    I am using the phone but I'm not a phone
    I am driving the car, but I'm not a car
    Exactly the same thing is with us. We are a spiritual beings having physical experiences.
    Transmutation is a mechanic science for making thoughts real and evolve on every instance of live.

As Above So Bellow

Quote Originally Posted by John Bane View Post
    Hello everyone !

I think that the transmutation itself is just another symbol in the symbol but this time its a process. All alchemy was about this because of its spiritual reasons. I think after my studies that things are much easier than they appear. True transmutation begin with materializing your own thoughts. It is not about gold at all. The trick is - we are so grounded in our everyday vision and perspective of the world that its nearly impossible for us to admit that it doesn't exists at all.
    We all read smart books and writing smart quotes but we're all blind and sleeping very deep.
    I am using the phone but I'm not a phone
    I am driving the car, but I'm not a car
    Exactly the same thing is with us. We are a spiritual beings having physical experiences.
    Transmutation is a mechanic science for making thoughts real and evolve on every instance of live.

As Above So Bellow

hah good one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bane View Post
    hah good one
    @JDP: Why not make it the avatar, since posting that gif frequently.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Does this fit in this thread?

The link works on my comp, but I am using an ad blocker, it may bring up ads.

The Future of Work and Death

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

Here is an avatar size version JDP. Sorry, it somewhat loses resolution at this size

John, I agree with what you say, I am not sure if there is a science behind it, but I pretty much get whatever I want.
    I feel a bit anxious saying that, because in the same way I don't know how it works, I am not sure if telling someone
    will stop it working. Fingers crossed

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post

Done!

+ Reply to Thread