Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death threats, lies and whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    O.K... Axis, this time you managed to really disappoint me with your comments.

I never said if I contacted the police of not... but if you are curious about it: I will not say if I contacted the police or not... or explain why.

I do not make online attacks (nor offline attacks). This post, and I mean the first post I made, is a way to make some people consider what they are doing.
    I have willingly not commented some issues which would make the life of 3 persons who are attacking me and sending me death threats become a mess... but I perfectly know when I am going to do it: NEVER. I absolutely refuse to do it. We all choose some ways of behaving and that's MY way, which I am not willing to change, not even if such thing may give me a "benefit" (of course, such thing depends on the definition of "benefit", but my definition may not match yours... in my own case, I do refuse to harm the life of another person, even if this other person is doing such thing to me).

These last days I've had enough of people projecting their own hallucinations into me and assuming that such things are realities. My ways are my ways... they are not the ways of Rhoend, they are not the ways of Sebastian, they are not the ways of the 3 persons who attack me, they are not your ways either... and I am actually happy because of such fact. When you mention the idea of seeking to cause troubles for others, I have little to say about it, mostly that I do not do such thing.

When it comes to my manners, I can simply say that 2 persons helped me a lot to understand what ethics and kindness means and which ways to follow. Johnn and Peter, who gave me a lesson (or gift) that I won't ever forget. A nice song that may explain a lot of ideas I have about how to behave:

(oh, yes, that video again)

Thanks a lot for your support (or fantasies), Axis. That's honestly NOT something that helps in this situation. My perspectives and your perspectives certainly do not match.

Feel free to share your ideas about your alleged "magical powers" elsewhere. In this thread I am trying to get in touch with 3 persons and make them consider their actions and clarify some issues which are relevant to ME.

I have no idea of what leads you to post something like what you posted, but I won't waste a second thinking about it. Have a nice life.
    Most of the above is opinion there is only one salient point:

Zoas23 states he has had death threats from multiple sources but is not prepared to say whether or not he has contacted the local police force regarding these threats or explain why he has or has not done so. Unless a loved one is being held hostage in which case why post this issue online? this is absurd. The military junta in Argentina finished fairly quickly after the Falklands (Malvinas) conflict the police have a job to do in a democracy. Zoas23 go to the police give a statement stating who exactly gave you the warnings and when the anonymous phone call was received for Gods sake! Who cares what I think or whether or not you like me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I do understand fully. What I don't understand is why anyone would pay so much for a book when an inexpensive $20 version will provide the same information. It's the information that's valuable, not the outward appearance.
    For the same reason a Picasso does not cost 20 bucks. Some books are content only, some are works of art. For those who went to the Ritman Library in Amsterdam with me a few years ago know what I am talking about.

Regarding zoas23: give him advice, but don't put down his way of dealing with it... no one is in his shoes right now. I guess that goes for any situation in life.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    For the same reason a Picasso does not cost 20 bucks. Some books are content only, some are works of art.
    Oh! For the art, I can understand. But that is quite different than that book from Rhoend, which I assume does not contain masterpiece works of art. Likely doesn't contain any real "adept" information either.

Sorry - I think we're getting off-topic.

Blog Entries
    Oh! For the art, I can understand. But that is quite different than that book from Rhoend, which I assume does not contain masterpiece works of art. Likely doesn't contain any real "adept" information either.

Sorry - I think we're getting off-topic.
    I was simply defending the position that some books can be worth lots of money. As for the Rhoend book I can't say neither YES or NO since I don't know two shits about it to be honest.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    @Illen & Dev: Carl J Jung's "The Red Book" is another coffee table sized books costing about $300 from memory, full colour, awesome artworks. Great oversized-coloured book!

@ Zoas & Axis.

I don't think Axis was implying that you attack people online, I think he was saying that the people who are attacking you are not very spiritually developed if they resort to online bullying.

Axis, what are the "usual methods" for dealing with dickheads, hermetically, because I've got a crazy dickhead I'm dealing with ATM and it's wasting a lot of my energy.

Zoas, I feel sorry for your situation, no one should be made to feel unsafe. I hope your girlfriend catches them and kicks the fuck out of them.

It sounded like this has something to do with an internal, Spanish community, involving somehow Alfr. Alfr seems to have tried to send a message to his special Freemason hunting tribe of freedom fighters. Perhaps it is one of these freedom fighters, as I know that Alfr knows of Rhoend as well.

Anyway, seems like the best bet for you (other than calling the police) would be to further discuss things with Alfr and find out for sure if it was people from his club. Obviously it is a miss-understanding, since they think your Rhoend.

And it's no surprise to me that Rhoend has death threats, he is capable of being an extremely rude and arrogant fuckwit, as well as selling sacred secrets for high dollars, which you yourself most generously shared and discussed with me for free.

If anyone kills you Zoas I will be so mad at them.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 10-05-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: added book title
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

The kind of thing you are asking about tends to be very nasty stuff Elixirmixer. People I have met who have fallen into such malificum will not bother you unless you have something they want or they think you are standing in their way. So for example this Rhoend guy is presumably losing book sales when zoas23 helps people so they donít need to buy the expensive book, but they are not an accomplished occultist so they do Doxing and intimidation against zoas23 instead ( hopefully just intimidation zoas23 really needs to report these crimes if he hasnít already).

This guy that is bothering you Elixirmixer, what does he want that you have? Or what are you stopping him from getting? Or is he someone left over from your previous lifestyle that you spiritually struggled and evolved away from and he is resentful but misses you perhaps?

Zoas23,

These people are probably kids, computer nerds...I would not worry about it. If you know the ones responsible confront them. I would turn up on their doorstep and then see how confident they feel.

I honestly don't know who this Rhoend guy is, I googled and found a few fake images of the philosophers stone and glow powder in a test-tube.

Even if you were him what has he done that would make people want to kill him other then sell overpriced books?

I mean if he is a member of some Magik sex cult well such things are more common then people would believe golden dawn etc

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Even if you were him what has he done that would make people want to kill him other then sell overpriced books?
    That's what I was wondering as well. What did this "Rhoend" fellow do that is so bad that some people want him dead? Composing and selling overpriced books full of phony-baloney claims might be enough reason for some people to want to kick your ass, but I would hardly call that an argument to try to justify murder.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    That's what I was wondering as well. What did this "Rhoend" fellow do that is so bad that some people want him dead? Composing and selling overpriced books full of phony-baloney claims might be enough reason for some people to want to kick your ass, but I would hardly call that an argument to try to justify murder.
    I think the reason is quite obvious from the first post which provides the much more serious reason for the threat: that, according to Zoas' own statement, they think that he is "into some sort of Satanic Circle influenced by Aleister Crowley to rape or abuse women". I don't think it has anything to do with the ridiculous price of "Rhoend's" pretentious book. My feeling is that it's even more serious than that. It's likely not just about the rape or abuse of women (serious enough on its own), but the possible rape and abuse of innocent children as reported in various News articles regarding the alleged rituals of certain Satanic cults.

As I said before, this could potentially become a very serious matter that the authorities should definitely be informed of.
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 10-06-2017 at 03:06 PM.

I think the reason is quite obvious from the first post which provides the much more serious reason for the threat: that, according to Zoas' own statement, they think that he is "into some sort of Satanic Circle influenced by Aleister Crowley to rape or abuse women". I don't think it has anything to do with the ridiculous price of "Rhoend's" pretentious book. My feeling is that it's even more serious than that. It's likely not just about the rape or abuse of women (serious enough on its own), but the possible rape and abuse of innocent children as reported in various News articles regarding the alleged rituals of certain Satanic cults.

As I said before, this could potentially become a very serious matter that the authorities should definitely be informed of.
    All magikal orders based on Aleister Crowley involve "sex magik". Aleister Crowley was a dirty depraved pervert so if you join such a cult man or woman you can expect to be sexually abused and peer pressure placed on you to do all kinds of weird stuff passed off as "magik".

Now if these cults have devolved further then they already are to hunting down people outside their cult and sexually abusing them then the police should be notified. It should be noted as someone pointed out above there are people in high places involved in such satanic cults. It goes all the way up to members of the government.

The victims must come forward if they exist and it is not all just accusation.

Closed Thread