Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death threats, lies and whatever...

It is a complete madness what you tell us!
    There are people very sick in the world.
    We live enough nearby.
    For what you need, any time, just let me know.
    A big hug!

Blog Entries
    For some, knowledge of the Holy Spirit is considered most sacred and of high value.

Jesus - "The kingdom of Heaven is like a man who found a treasure in a field, and sold all he had and bought that field."
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I have been planning to buy this for a few years now (seen prices between $1200 and $2000): https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Teachi.../dp/B001EWLTHG

As big as a fucking coffee table. Full size color images. Impressive as fuck. I have the normal book, but want this one.

I bought that book decades ago, and it was relatively inexpensive at the time. It's a great book, and only costs about $20 on Amazon. I believe I also saw a free electronic version online somewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ng+of+all+ages

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    It is a complete madness what you tell us!
    There are people very sick in the world.
    We live enough nearby.
    For what you need, any time, just let me know.
    A big hug!
    Thank you, Pierre.
    And thanks for the offer of helping. Sadly there's not much you can do.
    The ones who CAN do something are free to get in touch with me and fix this insanity of death threats, incredibly weird accusations, invasion of my privacy... I do expect they will behave like adults.
    But the moral support is appreciated.
    These last days have not been exactly easy.

Also, a lot of persons here were in touch with me through facebook, which I mostly use for working reasons, I had to delete my account for it was being used to display photos of me next to false allegations (i.e, someone has been taking photos of my facebook and then placing them on websites with bullshit next to them).

Blog Entries
    Some people are messing with matters they don't understand.

The madness won't stop until certain lessons are learned, an ALL sides.

Quite a few Alchemists actually died on their quest, in our time here.

You all know who they are/were.

The world is insane enough as it is.

Let's not make it even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Some people are messing with matters they don't understand.

The madness won't stop until certain lessons are learned, an ALL sides.

Quite a few Alchemists actually died on their quest, in our time here.

You all know who they are/were.

The world is insane enough as it is.

Let's not make it even more so.
    I actually know what you mean... and I won't make some comments here, though I mostly agree with you.

BUT I would like to use your comment to clarify one more thing:

I do not have a "side". I have received many supporting messages from friends and also many hideous messages with a weird thing: opinions about "my side" and "the other side".

I do not have a side... there isn't a side called "Julian-Sebastian-Rhoend". I am myself and ONLY responsible for MY actions.

I am not part of a "team". There's no such thing as "my side" (if such thing means Rhoend and Sebastian). I have enough with being myself... and I am not in charge of what Sebastian or Rhoend decide to do. I have explained such thing to all the persons who suddenly began to talk to me in plural... I'm not a Leviathan made out of the compost of several bodies... and I am happy with not being part of any "team" or "side" or "whatever".

Other than that, I get what you mean... and some day we'll talk about it in private if you want to, but I can ONLY talk about what I may understand or not... what I may do right nor not... what I may change of myself or not... My side has nothing to learn, for "my side" simply doesn't exist. A "group therapy" needs a group and there isn't one here.

I dread to think what this book by Rhoend really is, I doubt it is by Manley P Hall.

Edit: hmmmmm.... why the obfuscation this book is clearly not by Manly P Hall unless it’s the same contents with different book cover. All I can say is caveat emptor unless you have money to burn!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/roark-rhoen...-22918604.html

If zoas23 has not contacted police about repeated death threats from multiple sources why not?

The use of doxing, online attacks, accusations and psychological games shows a low grade of opponent. Any experienced hermeticist who had fallen into malificum would deal with an opponent in the customary manner. They would not need to bother with such petty tactics. In fact this suggests to me a lack of genuine magical ability from all parties concerned. Accomplished Alchemists do not I think have such trouble or seek to make these troubles for others.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 10-05-2017 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Puzzled by misinformation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I bought that book decades ago, and it was relatively inexpensive at the time. It's a great book, and only costs about $20 on Amazon. I believe I also saw a free electronic version online somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    I why the obfuscation this book is clearly not by Manly P Hall unless it’s the same contents with different book cover. All I can say is caveat emptor unless you have money to burn!
    You guys don't understand. This is a special edition of the book. It is huge. As big as half a car door. Full on color (all those images). Each page could be ripped out and hung on the wall.

I dread to think what this book by Rhoend really is, I doubt it is by Manley P Hall.
    Of course it isn't. I just tried to explain that there are books I would buy that were that expensive.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

O.K... Axis, this time you managed to really disappoint me with your comments.

If zoas23 has not contacted police about repeated death threats from multiple sources why not?
    I never said if I contacted the police of not... but if you are curious about it: I will not say if I contacted the police or not... or explain why.

The use of doxing, online attacks, accusations and psychological games shows a low grade of opponent. Any experienced hermeticist who had fallen into malificum would deal with an opponent in the customary manner. They would not need to bother with such petty tactics. In fact this suggests to me a lack of genuine magical ability from all parties concerned. Accomplished Alchemists do not I think have such trouble or seek to make these troubles for others.
    I do not make online attacks (nor offline attacks). This post, and I mean the first post I made, is a way to make some people consider what they are doing.
    I have willingly not commented some issues which would make the life of 3 persons who are attacking me and sending me death threats become a mess... but I perfectly know when I am going to do it: NEVER. I absolutely refuse to do it. We all choose some ways of behaving and that's MY way, which I am not willing to change, not even if such thing may give me a "benefit" (of course, such thing depends on the definition of "benefit", but my definition may not match yours... in my own case, I do refuse to harm the life of another person, even if this other person is doing such thing to me).

These last days I've had enough of people projecting their own hallucinations into me and assuming that such things are realities. My ways are my ways... they are not the ways of Rhoend, they are not the ways of Sebastian, they are not the ways of the 3 persons who attack me, they are not your ways either... and I am actually happy because of such fact. When you mention the idea of seeking to cause troubles for others, I have little to say about it, mostly that I do not do such thing.

When it comes to my manners, I can simply say that 2 persons helped me a lot to understand what ethics and kindness means and which ways to follow. Johnn and Peter, who gave me a lesson (or gift) that I won't ever forget. A nice song that may explain a lot of ideas I have about how to behave:

(oh, yes, that video again)

Thanks a lot for your support (or fantasies), Axis. That's honestly NOT something that helps in this situation. My perspectives and your perspectives certainly do not match.

Feel free to share your ideas about your alleged "magical powers" elsewhere. In this thread I am trying to get in touch with 3 persons and make them consider their actions and clarify some issues which are relevant to ME.

I have no idea of what leads you to post something like what you posted, but I won't waste a second thinking about it. Have a nice life.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    You guys don't understand. This is a special edition of the book. It is huge. As big as half a car door. Full on color (all those images). Each page could be ripped out and hung on the wall.
    I do understand fully. What I don't understand is why anyone would pay so much for a book when an inexpensive $20 version will provide the same information. It's the information that's valuable, not the outward appearance.

Closed Thread