Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Phosphorus IS the stone

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    i respect your views but kindly disagree
    If you think you can find the Stone already made somewhere in nature then show us where exactly is it that you think you have proof that nature has made such a thing. Show us a miner or prospector who has found samples of the Stone already made somewhere in this planet.

there are texts that are written deliberatly to confuse
    Indeed, like the "all you need is one matter only", and the "all you need is a mild heat", and the "all you need is one vessel", and the "all you need is one furnace" peddlers.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    If you think you can find the Stone already made somewhere in nature then show us where exactly is it that you think you have proof that nature has made such a thing. Show us a miner or prospector who has found samples of the Stone already made somewhere in this planet.

Indeed, like the "all you need is one matter only", and the "all you need is a mild heat", and the "all you need is one vessel", and the "all you need is one furnace" peddlers.
    Show me that the stone exists within nature or artificially.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    Show me that the stone exists within nature or artificially.
    When I succeed in preparing it, or if a sample of it already prepared by someone else ever falls into my hands by whatever chance, I will be in a position to show you or anyone else.

But one thing is for sure: nature DOES NOT make it on its own. Otherwise plenty of people would have found it already made somewhere in a natural setting, like a deposit in some mine, for example. But no such thing has ever happened.

+ Reply to Thread