Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Liber Nigri Solis

Blog Entries

Liber Nigri Solis

Liber Nigri Solis: An Astrochymical Grimoire of the Black Sun

I thought I'd post this here for those of you interested. I came across it recently, and so far seems to be a good read.

Edit, I've also fixed the link.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 10-13-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

This text was written by one Russian guy, and it was used partly as a fuel for 1 satanic organization in one of Russian cities. This text is an eclectic mess of charlatanous mumbo-jumbo, it tried to enforce in their practice some ONA diabolous gods (which themselves are just result of disbalanced psyche and not really existing) and Kabbala spirits (whom they thought to be Demons/Devils, because Sorath's number is 666) in their profanatory work.

I'd keep away from this work as far as possible, it will do nothing good but will put a lot of garbage in one's mind. I knew directly the guys who had connection to this.

And just to show at the total profanatory nature of this work, yes, there is technically Black Sun. But it is called Black, because eyes of mankind can't perceive it, but it is actually white, whiter than anything in this world. When people were honoring/worshiping Sun, they were honoring true real Sun, of which the astronomical Sun is just a physical reflection. But then someone named true Sun to be Black Sun (which was a big disfavor) and satanists took this term for their "Super Black Alchemy" work. Black Sun has nothing to do with the negativity, psychic nigredo, Demons and whatever other diabolicious stuff Voronov and his associates did put in this book.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Thanks for the review Warmheart

Blog Entries
    Is it only me, or are many of the fonts scrambled/covered?

I think I caught some phrases where the author is apparently bitching about the "christian heterosexual values" being "challenged" by "modern culture", his problem with women's rights, etc...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Is it only me, or are many of the fonts scrambled/covered?
    On my android phone, it comes in fine, but on my laptop it's scrambled. Not sure what's up with that.

I think I caught some phrases where the author is apparently bitching about the "christian heterosexual values" being "challenged" by "modern culture", his problem with women's rights, etc...
    I think the scrambled text is messing with you haha. I searched the document for 'heterosexual' on my phone and these are the only parts which included the word.

page 18:
    [. . .] I would suggest that the inherent elitism and references to Tradition in Liber Nigri Solis are closer to a more open, inclusive attitude than to the rather limited, exclusive model forwarded by Evola. Purity, strength, courage: these are virtues not held only by some 'elect' (and certainly not only by white, heterosexual males). They are necessary for the Quest, but as they are intrinsically part of the primordial Essence, they are also part of everyone. The individual just has to know that (s)he wants to follow this path, and to resist that part of the will wanting to avoid everything strenuous and demanding.
    and again, page 26:

The connection between the Black Sun, Evil, Woman and the Spider is interesting, as it not only illustrates deeply rooted cultural norms about gender relations but also some of the gender-related anxieties expressed during the second part of the 19th century, the time of Hugo (and Flaubert, who also used this metaphor).

Women as being closer to Nature than men, Nature as basically chaotic and symbolically dark, and (white, heterosexual, Christian) Man as the true proponent of Western culture and civilization; these 'facts' about the world have long been deeply rooted in the Western cultural tradition.
    To me, it reads more like a history lesson. These passages are also part of the Forward presented by Eva Kingsepp, PhD and not by the author of the main text.

Blog Entries
    OK, I see... Something definitely wrong with the PDF when viewed on my desktop. And I don't use "smart" phones, so...

Blog Entries
    I was playing with it a bit, and it might be the in-browser Adobe program messing with it. I downloaded and opened it with 'Preview' (on Mac), and the text appears just fine. Then I saved it to desktop and opened it with Adobe, and the text appears just fine.

Blog Entries
    I messed with the PDF a bit (on PC), no idea what I did, but now it looks OK.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    This text was written by one Russian guy, and it was used partly as a fuel for 1 satanic organization in one of Russian cities. This text is an eclectic mess of charlatanous mumbo-jumbo, it tried to enforce in their practice some ONA diabolous gods (which themselves are just result of disbalanced psyche and not really existing) and Kabbala spirits (whom they thought to be Demons/Devils, because Sorath's number is 666) in their profanatory work.

I'd keep away from this work as far as possible, it will do nothing good but will put a lot of garbage in one's mind. I knew directly the guys who had connection to this.

And just to show at the total profanatory nature of this work, yes, there is technically Black Sun. But it is called Black, because eyes of mankind can't perceive it, but it is actually white, whiter than anything in this world. When people were honoring/worshiping Sun, they were honoring true real Sun, of which the astronomical Sun is just a physical reflection. But then someone named true Sun to be Black Sun (which was a big disfavor) and satanists took this term for their "Super Black Alchemy" work. Black Sun has nothing to do with the negativity, psychic nigredo, Demons and whatever other diabolicious stuff Voronov and his associates did put in this book.
    ONA I assume stands for order of nine angles which if I remember came out of Leeds in the U.K. in the mid 1980’s. Interesting ideas about Aeons but the rest was for me just a load of ‘my little Satan guff’.The black sun is the second foci point of earths slightly elliptical orbit, at the winter solstice it and the sun are in line with the earth the empty foci behind the sun. At the summer solstice they are in line again the empty foci point directly in front of the sun lined up to the earth. Albertus (Albert Reidel) called this second foci point Vulcan.

Blog Entries
    Moreover, it is also the mystery of the origins and 'nature' of the blood itself; like the alchemical dragon returning to consume itself, so is the cycle of nature a self begetting and self-devouring process of endless repetition and trans-mogrification, the Grail Quest being one of transfiguration with it and beyond it - for once again, nature does not encompass the mysteries, but rather, the ultimate mystery is that which itself encompasses nature.
    An interesting passage. Regardless of the preconceived prejudices toward the author and his apparent love-relation with Satanism, he certainly presents a clear and concise understanding of his worldview.

+ Reply to Thread