Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liber Nigri Solis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    The black sun is the second foci point of earths slightly elliptical orbit, at the winter solstice it and the sun are in line with the earth the empty foci behind the sun. At the summer solstice they are in line again the empty foci point directly in front of the sun lined up to the earth. Albertus (Albert Reidel) called this second foci point Vulcan.
    And this is all it is? There is no other information involved in the system?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    And this is all it is? There is no other information involved in the system?
    There is a lot I think that is relevant for ‘Vulcan’. For example in Regardies Watchtower ceremony: “The visible sun is the dispenser of light to this earth. Let me therefore form a vortex in this chamber that the invisible sun of the spirit may shine herein from above.”

Alchemically I reckon Nigredo/Saturnian works would be good at Winter Solstice, works of ascension and transformation best at the summer solstice.

Liber Nigri Solis is partly influented by ONA, which is, as Axismundi said, Order of Nine Anlgles. Its main corpus is in book called "Naos" (can be easily found in Internet). I wouldn't recommend to take contents of Naos book seriously, all of it is very false information.

Also, Axismundi, you are right, in those circles Black Sun was also sometimes associated with Winter Solstice, as well as, for some reason, with 1st of August (Lammas), as Night of Anamelech. People from those circles use special rite on that night to condemn all the living on the Earth. It doesn't really work, thankfully, as we are still alive and well

The ONA has never been homophobic, but quite the opposite. Other than that, they are an oxymoron, though a dangerous one.
    They are a product of the 1980's (even if they claim an antiquity that goes back to the 60's, but it's simply a faked antiquity).
    They are a new age cult which is a weird cocktail of everything. They had their "peak of their glory" in the mid 90's when the first Hermetic-oriented e-mail lists began to show up here and there (yeah... the forums didn't exist by then, the equivalent of a forum was e-mail lists... in which you had to subscribe and then you began to receive e-mails of all the list members... which was also a burden, because the free e-mail services -mostly everyone used hotmail by then- only gave a very limited space, so you had to delete everything almost once a week to have storage again if you were part of an active e-lists).

Most of these e-lists were VERY eclectic and they were a mix of Wiccans, Satanists, followers of Crowley, people who were into Alchemy, UFOlogists, fortune tellers, people who were into "chaos magic", etc... very messy to say the least. The ONA enthusiasts were always there pissing off everyone else.

Anyway, they were (and probably still are) a new age cult which mixed a lot of unrelated things... and in most cases the "baloney meter" of JDP would explode with their ideas. They were clearly influenced by the ideas of Miguel Serrano (a writer from Chile who mostly invented his own version of "esoteric nazism")... and as a product of the 80's they were always trying to recruit three types of persons:
    -Nazi Skinheads (which is another oxymoron, since the Skinhead culture began in the 60's with the influence of jamaican music, specially Ska and Reggae)
    -Gays with far right views (probably something very related to their origins, being gay can be controversial nowadays, but in the 80's it was REALLY controversial... and they wanted to be controversial)
    -Goths who wanted something even more sinister than what the Goth scene could offer.

As a group they were a mix of Satanism, Nazism, an idiosyncratic view of Paganism with weird Gods that they claimed to be very ancient (but were absolutely invented or didn't have any kind of "tradition"), English nationalism, a weird version of Gnosticism (which didn't make much sense, since Satanism and Gnosticism don't really get along), a very anti-Christian position (which didn't make a lot of sense either with their fascination with Christian Gnosticism), an UFO cult not too different from "Heaven's Gate", defenders of the idea of the "Aryans came from outer space" idea... and weird ideas related to create a global Fourth Reich as the first stage to colonize different galaxies which were allegedly the natural home of the aryans... and an insistence with being controversial.

Besides from not making any sense, I must have read some 1,000 discussions during those years in those eclectic e-lists... but it was especialy because of their stance on gays and lesbians. the gays didn't like the Nazi skinheads at all, the Nazi skinheads didn't like the gays... it was almost as weird as trying to create a group of vegans and bullfighters.

They were also very insistent with the idea that a person who wanted to apply had to commit a murder and provide evidence of such thing (i.e, offer the evidence that showed how they murdered X person)... which was one of the other reasons that made any sane person stay away from them.

Different off-shoot organizations began to show up quite soon after than "internet fame", probably because of different reasons:
    -The English Nationalism didn't make a lot of sense for other countries.
    -The obligation to murder someone as to become part of the ONA was not really the best recruiting strategy.

Other than that, they were simply another "Discover who you really are by doing exactly what I want you to do" cult (Scientology comes to my mind).

I didn't download the .pdf and I have not read it (I'm not planning to do it actually). I would not waste much time trying to find something of value in the lunacy of the ONA and its offsprings. Probably David Icke makes more sense than them, but I would not waste my time either reading books by him as to find out who is more lunatic.

But, well, the ONA is certainly not homophobic at all, but such thing doesn't make them "nice people"... there's always others parameters to have in mind too.

[Of course that I wrote this stuff as to conceal the obvious truth: that I am a satanist who promotes rituals which involve pissing in cooking pots... and my post probably contains hidden persuasions to make people pee in their cooking pots because that's satanic -sorry, a somehow ironic note for three fools who developed a weird obsession with me].

Finally, I assume they wanted to write "Book of the Black Sun" in Latin, but the grammar is weird (or, actually, wrong).
    Last edited by zoas23; 10-15-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks zoas for the information. It's funny how crazy people can be.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Oh, my god! You are the devil, zoas!

My aunt Anna would be very angry with you. She loved his steel inox pots.

You are a bad influence, definitively!

PS: Ah ... where I live, to do pee in the street its not ilegal! (Sorry for you) You dont have future here...

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Oh, my god! You are the devil, zoas!

My aunt Anna would be very angry with you. She loved his steel inox pots.

You are a bad influence, definitively!

PS: Ah ... where I live, to do pee in the street its not ilegal! (Sorry for you) You dont have future here...
    Hahaha... Since some lunatics have decided that I induce others to pee in cooking pots as some sort of Satanic ritual, I have to confess the truth and explain that I have the super secret plan of inducing everyone to pee in their cooking pots. I will obviously not stop until all the cooking pots contain pee.

If it's not illegal to pee in your area, it may mean that I have influenced very important persons of a satanic elite that rules your area... and they have changed the laws as to make the satanic practices of ritual pissing more mainstream. Just unite the dots, Pierre, and you'll see how it all makes a lot of sense now.

Going back to serious mode (sorry for the jokes, but I have to deal with some idiocy with some humor)... I would not waste a second trying to find something of value in the ONA or its offsprings... it's just a group of crazy people with silly ideas... and an absolutely invented "tradition" which is very much a copy-paste of ideas that Miguel Serrano had (A Chilean writer who was convinced that Hitler escaped to the South Pole and there was a hidden Nazi base there... and even made an expedition to the South Pole trying to find Hitler and the Nazis living there, but he could not find them... some people are crazy, some others are extremely crazy, but going to the South Pole to find Hitler and talk to him is... I don't know.... very high in the ladder of insanity).

+ Reply to Thread