Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The constitutes of Spagyrics

Blog Entries
    While this does appear as 'moisture' in reality it is quite different in chemical composition than the typical waters caught in the recieveing flask. Within the cold trap, the Aromatics are collected (air) This can actually be seen upon their condensation, as they do not collect in the typical way but rather form many many micro-globules that all separate from one another. This shows that they possess some type of dissolved; and yet hydrophobic; constituents, that differ from the regular waters in the recieving flask.

Please bear in mind that most of this is just what "I" consider to be a decent hermetic THEORY. While we are doing the practise as we speak, it could all fail to become anything of value, and my theory could be completely wrong.

However, Andro hasn't said anything about it, which in the past has proven to be a good sign that I'm on to something
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

As far as the aromatics, I think you are one to something. The smell of the herb is then in fact what is bonding with the drying salts. Interesting. I've been wondering here and there about the common spagyric "stone" making process, and if somehow the idea is to get the oils to fuse with the salts in the same way that water normally would when it makes things like K*(H2O)3 and similar, to instead bond K*(oil)3, which would actually make the salts slightly hydrophobic, and the "stone" thereby becomes some type of superfluid. I played around with nano-fluid before and the construction process is similar. A particle of iron for instance is weakly bonded to a fatty acid, and transformed into a supermolecule that will suspend itself in kerosene to give you a type of liquid that responds to magnetic fields. It seems like your method is another attempt to do something similar through a different process. How will you keep the salts open in a cold trap (i.e. not water bonded)?

Either way, it sounds like an interesting experiment to me, and definitely worth the lab time.

Blog Entries
    I think we are on the same page.

Not all oils are hydrophobic it would appear; otherwise, what is this dark, golden, red-brown that I extracted from the dried corriander with the water OF corriander? I am assuming it to be pigments and oils, and yet they are water soluable.

Also, Im not suggesting that NO water makes it into the cold trap, but the water that does is of the 'air' fraction (think Archeaus) and that this dissolves the salts, allowing the fusion with the aromatics. I havent got to check yet, but I doubt it is as easy as I make it sound. Im thinking that it might specifically require reflux in order to conjoin. Reason is.... (holy shit epic revos)... The dance of oppo-sames creates the environment needed for hermetic unification. This is what separates this type of work from regular spagyrics; the addition of hermetic principals in order to bring balanced unity to the elements.

In regards to regular Spagyrics, and their 'vegetable stones' I find these a bit silly to be honest, sure, very powerful medicines can be produced; however, my expectation is that this type of alchemically prepared stone far far far exceeds these other spagyric works, especially in terms of spiritual progress and initiation; again, these are just my expectations based on the words of Hollandus.

Im hoping that by this time tomorrow I'll have more answers.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Soap.

Alkali's (such as potash) combine with oils to create soaps. Soaps are surfactants that allow for oil to dissolve in water. How does this effect our work in Spagyrics? Have you ever heard the term "Our Soap"..? What could that mean?

I am unsure exactly how our soap is created and used. I have my own ideas about how I intend to re-unite my constituents.

I am so fucking excited, ive got salts vaping now, I'm sorry DT but I have too much on the go tonight to do our salt experiment but that will be done another time, after I finish this spaceship.

Ive been fasting to get ready for life change (except for tasting some tiger snake today; delicious!)

Does anyone have any last words of advice before I go and make or break myself into diamond, or a million pieces. Its just so devistating when you completely ruin months of work and waiting time by a careless mistake... Its happened too many times... I'm doing my very best to be extremely patient this time. The filtering is STILL going. However; I learnt a lot from this too. AIR (the stuff you breathe) is fuel for FIRE. What was green when I took it out for filtering has gone a deep dark red colour in the time its taken to filter. The air was enough to finish what could only be classed as digestion/putrifaction? (are they the same??)

Anyway, point is that i thought I must be completely wrong when I observed no colour change; however, since ive taken it out, its gone especially red/golden/brown. Very interesting. Ill add; this is the first time I have used the actual waters of the plant as the main solvent. So far so good.

I am very tempted to use carbon to try and bring more clarity into the red liquid (I want more red and less brown) however, I might do this in a small trial batch first just to see if the carbon takes more than I wish for.

Anyway; sorry for flooding the forums with this but hey; no one else is sharing anything this epic at the moment so
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:07 AM.

superfluids involve surfactants and operated on a lot of the same principles. In a way, they are dirty bath water, to answer that.. hehe.

Happy that you shared the moment. When a color change happens, it's exciting. When there's no chemical reason or cause that you can think of for it, even moreso. My advice is definitely to take your time with the precious fluid, go slow, consider, and be sure before you act. I'm curious about the charcoal filtering, so if you try that, I would love to hear the results.

Mine was a light green that spontaneously went yellow overnight, and after filtering, with a touch of heat, it turned red like blood, but it was also thick and held a great deal of darkness within it that came out as tar, and the red wouldn't distill over (though some kind of yellow oil did appear in the water caught by the receiving flask mixed perfectly and inseparable). and I did get a few tiny red crystals in the oily mess it left behind.

I suspect, because of your process, you will have more success than I did, but go slow, take your time, read your notes again, pray, and then proceed.

Blog Entries
    At this stage it seems that carbon is counter productive. It actually reacted with my red waters quite heavily. Lots of fizzing. Also made my waters dirtier, not cleaner. I will filter again and see if anything changes; but at this stage it looks like a no go.

Blog Entries
    Okay, so my patience has been rewarded on this salt work. I am watching some of the most beautiful crystallizations I've ever seen right now. I actually (stupidly) filtered out half of my salts, thinking that they were some kind of shit that had dropped out of solution during the evaporation. It looks like... hard to describe and I cant grt a good photo of it but its kind of like little pieces of clear cellophane, that are slowly combining together and dancing and twirling around one another. So so pretty and awesome to watch. I think this has had something to do with my very long, and yet warm evaporation. I can't find my thermometer but I'm guessing its about 85degrees and has been vaping off over night and still has some to go.

Really really cool, slowly vaped corriander salts. Give it a go if you have the chance

Blog Entries
    I truely do despise Salt work. My least favourite part of Spagyrics for sure.

Just praying my salts dont burn.. The yeild seems rather low at the moment. I forgot to boil the distilled water I used to extract the salts.

I was using boiling water until i noticed condensate upon drying, now I'm careful with that step too. I'm going to start slowly drying my distillate today. I couldn't get a good rolling boil on the boiling flask, and what I could get seemed to stop coming over. Gonna put it on pause for a minute while I dry what I did collect and see if any salts came over with.

Good to hear from you, I assume that means you didn't blow up in an ether fireball.

EM you should totally try the salt experiment. It's taking for ever to dehydrate the condensate, but something sparkly showed up in the flask today, and it looks nothing like what came out of that dead salt I was testing with. I can only describe it as suspended bits of glassy crystals. They looked like sparkles when I swirled it, that's the only reason I saw them. If it works with mined salt...

+ Reply to Thread