Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The constitutes of Spagyrics

Blog Entries

Success!

Okay, so I transferred my ether's today and didn't die which is awesome!

(Side note: Oil of Egg is an awesome medicine to make)

Dragon's tail, what salts are you using that created the crystals?
    Please explain the process you used exactly and I will do it tonight because I finished my other experiments.

Oh, and I completed my Red Crystal Medicine. It worked, its great and its got me very excited to perfect the process. I didn't want to hand in my essay until I knew it would work, So now that I do, Ill be typing something up.

I'm very interested in epic crystals from salt. Must keep looking into this.

Volatilized salts are CRAZY! Very "penetrating" just as reputed. And certainly gives shifts in consciousness, I think that methamphetamine has similar properties because both of them are volatile salts and both have impact on consciousness.

I have some serious internet issues atm and had to use the public library so my replies might be spread out a bit more than usual.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Dragon's tail, what salts are you using that created the crystals?
    Please explain the process you used exactly and I will do it tonight because I finished my other experiments.
    Yay! you're alive!

EM, that was the control group. Himylayan Pink salt, dissolved in saturated solution ~400mL
    Distilled about 200mL until I got annoyed with the boiling process with so much precipitating. Heat maintenance was a B*#%#
    Been drying the recieving flask at around 50-60C. Lowered the heat to BM and transfered to a wide mouth jar after spotting the crystals. Open tops, with a layer of tinfoil over the setup to keep dust out. Steam is actually coming at at 50C after I transfered the distilled water, which is why I lowered the temp. Remaining in the flask may have had an effect due to the slight alembic effect of condensing on the walls, not sure. Drying takes forever though. Going to continue in a wide mouth jar and see if the little crystals grow or not. There's about 100mL left to go. Makes no sense, but I can't wait to get the crystals out and take a closer look and a little taste.

PS, do you think Oil of Egg would work with a slighty safer solvent, like Kerosene or Alcohol? Maybe acetone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Drying takes forever though. Going to continue in a wide mouth jar and see if the little crystals grow or not. There's about 100mL left to go. Makes no sense, but I can't wait to get the crystals out and take a closer look and a little taste.
    Neat experiment! I bet the crystals are beautiful!

What result are you wanting, or what are you expecting to happen when take take a closer look and have a taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Neat experiment! I bet the crystals are beautiful!

What result are you wanting, or what are you expecting to happen when take take a closer look and have a taste?
    Not really sure. I was doing the pink salt as a control and expecting an empty vessel before trying with plant salts. They look like glass. Don't know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Not really sure. I was doing the pink salt as a control and expecting an empty vessel before trying with plant salts. They look like glass. Don't know what to expect.
    Does it look like this?

Blog Entries
    They are some very sexy salts Schmuldvich. May I ask how you prepared these?

Isolating the salts was something I wasn't prepared for this time round, but now that I know that I can volatile salts using my method I have finished this experiment off so I can start again with added care, I did not purify my salts enough to be worth spending more time on them so I just dropped it all into solution and put it in the fridge.

The best part about my method is that ALL the salts, whether fixed or volatile DISSOLVE. So yeah, much more effective than their Spagyrical counterparts.

Now that I have found my chosen method, its a case of doing everything perfectly the whole way through (which I usually never do due to the extended waiting periods) however all those experiments were just to prove methods. Now its time to actually make some medicine.

I love those crystals Schmuldvich, please share
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Distilling Hymalaian Rock salt is an interesting prospect, however, its hard to use it as a 'control'. Reason being, Himalayan Rock salt has something like 80+ different elements in it.

(actinium, aluminum, antimony, arsenic, astatine, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, carbon, cerium, cesium, chlorine, chromium, cobalt, copper, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, francium, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, hydrogen, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lead, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, neodymium, neptunium, nickel, niobium, nitrogen, osmium, oxygen, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, plutonium, polonium, potassium, praseodymium, protactinium, radium, rhenium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, samarium, scandium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, uranium, vanadium, wolfram, yttrium, ytterbium, zinc and zirconium.)

So, this is a very unusual variety of salts. Another thought is: How the 'F' did they all get there??

Anyway, this is very different from say, NaCL or K(CO)3 for example.

Nevertheless, an interesting experiment indeed, I am considering doing a dry distillation of pink salt, with a flask that's on it's way out anyway, and seeing what the results are.

BTW I do not necessarily condone 'tasting' this. Your distillate may (or may not) have concentrated amounts of some of the stuff listed above. I'm not sure but it is a possibility, and the last thing you want I think is a nice strong hit of plutonium, I would have thought.... Still this is just me giving good advice, I for one will most likely drink it anyway
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    They are some very sexy salts Schmuldvich. May I ask how you prepared these?

I love those crystals Schmuldvich, please share
    I don't like to share my Work. When I find something interesting, I will speak with authority. The most I will say regarding these pictures, is that this is our Volatile Salt captured (Spiritus Mundi if you prefer)

------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- -------------------------------

In this photo, you can see how subtle this Salt truly is, as it can be seen escaping through the top of my non-Hermetically sealed flask...

Blog Entries
    Ah yes, well you forget that I do have a rough idea about "your work"

However your secret is safe with me, thanks for the hints, I'm pretty sure I get the jist of what you mean.

This is not pure SM. SM is not fixed at room temperatures without some kind of salt added, and since you have most likely collected your "SM" straight into a condensed crystalline form, this shows that SM has already joined with a fixed counterpart (FYI).

I think its impossible to get pure SM, except by a very special process, which is not available in the path you have chosen Smirnoff.

Still.... A great path your working and your obviously having some positive results. Perhaps I will try this out myself some time in the future, when I progress to the animal kingdom.

Ciao for now

+ Reply to Thread