Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deep Web Alchemy Immortals

Deep Web Alchemy Immortals

Not being very tech savvy at all
    i always wondered if anyone had used the Deep Web
    to find information on living Immortals and alchemy

has anyone here tried this ?

this forum is the most secret part of the deep web bruh

is this the only place where people seriously discuss alchemy on the net ??
    hard pressed to find other sites like this, seems like there should be more..

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    is this the only place where people seriously discuss alchemy on the net ??
    ...This forum is the definition of serious Alchemy discussion to you?

Here, this top secret web forum (Alchemy Illuminated) run by that guy who died has to be the best around right now. Just ask Traveller. He knows EVERYTHING!

P.S. The guy who died knew everything too. We unworthy ones are all on the outside missing out!!

Here, this top secret web forum (Alchemy Illuminated) run by that guy who died has to be the best around right now. Just ask Traveller. He knows EVERYTHING!
    everything ??
    is a big claim

The guy who died knew everything too. We unworthy ones are all on the outside missing out!!
    if there's a single person on there who has made the stone ?
    your on there was well

This forum is the definition of serious Alchemy discussion to you?
    i am not tech savvy

everything ??is a big claim
    I was completely joking. Traveller likes to talk like he knows all, and people worship him there. If you want to read the words of a true puffer, read the guy's posts. I have never in my life read someone who talks so much out of their ass than him. The guy has never done a day of experimenting in his life and talks like he holds all the secrets of everything you've ever wanted to know. He thinks he has it all figured out but is waiting for the right time for God to show him to start working. Don't worry though, when he spiritually matures enough it will only take him a couple of days to obtain the Philosopher's Stone, keep holding your breath! His posts are thoroughly amusing and keep me entertained weekly

if there's a single person on there who has made the stone ? your on there was well
    I was joking. N*** (the charlatan dead guy who made the forum, charged $5.25/month, and died because he ingested his "Alchemical" mestruums) was lost as a goose too, just as much as Traveller. Their egos are are about equally the same size, MASSIVE.

i am not tech savvy
    This here, Alchemy Forums, is certainly the biggest "Alchemy" forum on the internet. It's been around for a while and the mods are 'good' at their job. There are a few more private, low-key message boards where Alchemy discussion takes place, but none as broad or accepting as this one.

What exactly are you looking for or in search of? Those with answers keep their mouth sealed.

Once the veil is pierced, it seems the first thing an individual feels inspired to do is to walk his path privately, which makes a lot of sense to me personally.

And to confirm, yes, I am on the outside, no one special, simply Seeking.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:13 AM. Reason: Rule infringement

Blog Entries

Mod Post

It is our policy at AF not to expose the names, locations and other personal informations of alchemists and members.

Please keep this in mind.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

What exactly are you looking for or in search of? Those with answers keep their mouth sealed.
    someone who has completed the work
    someone who i can prove it to

Once the veil is pierced, it seems the first thing an individual feels inspired to do is to walk his path privately, which makes a lot of sense to me personally.
    it makes alot of sense
    but then you find all these other methods involving this versatile matter
    and you realise there's so much you still dont know

understanding the matter completely and all its various methods by yourself is very rare

And to confirm, yes, I am on the outside, no one special, simply Seeking.
    working your way or lost in the labyrinth right ?
    then eureka got it voila
    followed by deafening truth you have no idea
    you are a child discovering fire
    a lonely wilderness stretched out in front of you
    balls..., you think
    Last edited by Kibric; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I was joking. N*** (the charlatan dead guy who made the forum, charged $5.25/month, and died because he ingested his "Alchemical" mestruums) was lost as a goose too, just as much as Traveller. Their egos are are about equally the same size, MASSIVE.
    I had arguments with him in private forums where he was also a member (like the Paracelsus College Yahoo forums), and that guy was obviously mentally unstable and believed in some of the most ridiculous things you can imagine. For example, he was convinced that he was the reincarnation of Merlin the Magician. He also thought that vampires are real, that they dwell among us, and they live for hundreds of years. He was even looking into the idea of extending his life by what he called "the vampire method".

I actually warned him several times about ingesting his own supposed "elixirs", with which he expected to extend his lifespan, giving him examples of old Chinese seekers who ended poisoning themselves and dying while doing just that, but this guy simply would not listen to reason. It was therefore hardly surprising that he would end up like he ended up: prematurely dead by his own irresponsible hand.

Sounds quite like the opposite of an Alchemy Immortal to me.

+ Reply to Thread