Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to make white gold powder (H2O2/HCl method)

Blog Entries
    Hello mixer, interesting questions indeed. Looking back on the experiment after 2 years, I would give it the name "white powder gold, (WPG)". In my mind, the m-state gold is similar to the "white powder gold" but the definition of what the m-state is, is very vague. I think we better call it WPG since we have no idea if it is monoatomic or a sodium-gold bond or..

According to alchemical texts, the medicinal form of gold is a red tincture. So, in my opinion, WPG should not be used for such. Probably it is an intermediate towards the red tincture.

If someone tries this kind of experiment, it would be very interesting to see if all of the gold can be converted to the white form or is there always some portion that remains unconverted. It could be that the white powder is a "hidden salt" inside the gold and not the atom of the metal itself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    According to alchemical texts, the medicinal form of gold is a red tincture. So, in my opinion, WPG should not be used for such. Probably it is an intermediate towards the red tincture.

If someone tries this kind of experiment, it would be very interesting to see if all of the gold can be converted to the white form or is there always some portion that remains unconverted. It could be that the white powder is a "hidden salt" inside the gold and not the atom of the metal itself.
    I agree with this statement, We want red oil of gold. I also agree that mono-atomic gold is "the salt" or "purified body" ready to receive its sulfur and mercury... What do you think about this hypothesis Fool?

I am actually going to seek an existing thread that focus on this red oil and bring this up there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I also agree that mono-atomic gold is "the salt" or "purified body" ready to receive its sulfur and mercury.
    I'm also following this line of thought, probably it is the sulfur that can receive the mercury. I cannot understand the meaning of "salt" so I leave it to those two only (sulfur, mercury).

Blog Entries
    Have we found any reliable definitions on the method to get the partical size down to a beautiful red colour, i know it can go a purple/violet/red precipitate, but im talking red red, like stain glass windows ect..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Have we found any reliable definitions on the method to get the partical size down to a beautiful red colour, i know it can go a purple/violet/red precipitate, but im talking red red, like stain glass windows ect..
    After the red/purple/violet comes the white precipitate which probably is the finest particle size you can get. Then it becomes red again when it joins with "mercury", this new redness is probably not because of smaller particle size.

Blog Entries
    After the red/purple/violet comes the white precipitate which probably is the finest particle size you can get. Then it becomes red again when it joins with "mercury", this new redness is probably not because of smaller particle size.
    Ahhh it seems we are on a very similar thinking... yes i expected you to say that it goes from the purple violet to the white precipitate upon boiling...

I will PM to discuss more about our Ph. Merc.

Blog Entries
    A video on the process here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8IKtIhMnI

I think he is not faking it.

Blog Entries
    I cannot understand the meaning of "salt" so I leave it to those two only (sulfur, mercury).
    It's all 'Spirit' (when working alchemically).

Salt & Sulfur & Mercury are merely different states/phases on the density scale/continuum, 'Salt' being the most dense and inert state on this scale/continuum (i.e. 'Central Salt').

That's one of the reasons some people prefer to work with metals (the term 'Central Salt' is often also referred to as 'Salt of Metals'), because metals are 'closer' to the density/fixity of ('our') Salt that they contain (and are more 'rich' in it but more complicated to 'render').

Nevertheless, this inert Salt/Earth or 'Lower' Spirit needs to be 'awakened'/'resurrected' by its own 'Upper' Spirit in order to be of any actual use. This has resulted in much confusion when reading the texts of the adepts, when they claim that the matter is one, but in practice it has multiple aspects, densities and properties during its evolution, not to mention the variety of 'external agents' often used to 'lend a hand' to the alchemical process at the stage of 'opening'/'preparing' the initial matrix/matrices that are found in nature but their Center is not yet visible/tangible.

----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 10-13-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    I think it worth noting... that when people talk about M-state experiences... they often refer to strange syncrynocities that occur in their lives..

I would just like to report, that, just by having the pure intent to create M-State material, the universe is folding before my eyes, to create wormholes to make that happen.

Im not a big 'hey i took this supplement and then i got a hot girlfriend and a promotion' but strange things are happening including a state hospital, volunteering me peroxide and hcl for free straight over the counter no questions asked (except me asking for the peroxide) and then the lady at the health food shop giving me the celtic sea salt for free because she liked the idea of what i was doing.

Riddle me that boys... Everything i need, within two hours of me "wanting" it... all for free from the ORME's!!!!

Blog Entries
    Do we think that the process for M-State silver would be then same??

+ Reply to Thread