Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oil of Egg

Blog Entries

Oil of Egg

Okay. Winning.

Since its been over a YEAR since I met you guys, and since I have NEVER seen a recipe on this forum for a decent (and achievable) medicine except for say the Ens Melissa which is fucking everywhere anyway, and maybe a rosemary magistry here or there... I've decided to share with you guys something that I basically stole from a much more accomplished Alchemist.

The reason I'm sharing this one is to put an effective, and easily prepared tool into the hands of anyone who wishes to help others.

This preparation has been researched extensively; its effects on the bloodstream can be literally seen under a microscope. Its an excellent all-rounder. A wonderful medicine that I will allow you to research the full extent of the benefits yourself.

Here Tis!

OIL OF EGG

Take as many eggs as you want; organic freerange is obviously ideal. Weigh it.

In a seperatory funnel, place your beaten eggs; and an equal amount of Ether. (Di Ethyl Ether) WARNING! Ether is fucking DANGEROUS if your a knobhead like me, i am certainly not responsable for you blowing yourself up, burning down your house, and losing everything you hold dear. When using Ether, use the appropriate PPE and research safe handling techniques.

Shake very well. Allow a day for seperation to occur. Evaporate off the Ether (try to keep it if you can do so safely because you can re-use it 1000 times and only have to buy it once. It is afterall a little expensive, i think 2ltrs was about $90 or something.

Your done. How easy is that? And how good is this medicine? Well... good enough for me to buy my own chickens and waste all my ether.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:06 AM. Reason: spelling
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Okay so I wouldn't say I stole it. I saw it in someone elses apothecary and knew it was done via liquid-liquid extraction and then I was reading about ether and liquid-liquid extractions and it all just clicked, but if you knew how expensive it was to buy, you'd be giving me.hugs and kisses right now for giving you the secret.

Oil of egg repairs oxidative stress (powerful antioxidant)
    It's benefits mirror that of collodial silver, in that its great on cuts and burns, its good for scarring, its an antibacterial mouthwash, i also suspect it would be good for the ovaries; however this is just an assumption based on "The law of correspondances".
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    So you dont even have to wait a day for settling. An hour seems to be plenty. This medicine can literally be prepared in 1-2 hours if you wanted too. Maybe in a crisis involving a serious burn victim as an example.

Having done this and seeing how easy and great the results are, im forced to consider back to something Andro mentioned about using a large amount of ether, and doing very quick extractions on different herbs. I'll have to experience this extraction method for myself because it seems to me like a very viable way to save time and get a high purity product.

Best regards to you all, and by the way, Oil of Egg is a beauty tonic; a great gift for a loved one IMO.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    There is a God.

Something about my recent dedication to purify my life has activated some type of "luck" power. Seriously.

I had an awesome day all-round and then to top it off, I walk into this op shop and said something along the lines of:

"Im looking for the egg dealer on this road because I'm making medicine and need lots of eggs"

The lady that I asked for directions turns around and says something along the lines of:

"I have a fridge filled with Duck eggs that you can have for free"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ducking rippa maaate!!!!

Duck is actually a way cooler bird to be eating then chicken. (I have a duck in the oven for my wife and two more in the freezer)

Duck fat is one of the healthier animal fats, with a higher percentage of monounsaturated fats than other animal fats.

FYI: Unsaturated is better than Saturated. Also! TRANS fat is literally satan incarnate. It is rarely found in nature and is primarily just the result of human processing, in which they heat up fat on-top of a nickel plate to 150 degrees. (I think they also inject it with hydrogen gas.) The reason they do this is to increase the shelf life. They also have to add other chemicals to get the nickel back out aswell. Nasty process indeed. Satan literally; considering all they would have to do to increase shelf life is add a bit of grapeseed oil or alcohol. (Instead of nasty metals and chems)

Anyway; GUESS WHAT WE ARE MAKING TOMORROW!!!!

This is a preparation of oil of egg from a Frater Albertus Parachemy
    magazine.

Solomon Levi also makes reference to the ens process with the
    oil of egg ... as he has worked with it.

Oil of Egg
    Paracelsus (Paracelsus, Franz Hartmann) talks about extracting the Ens of Herbs (spirit and soul) by placing an herb in saturated solution of undistilled angel water, then gently pouring over this the Spirit of Wine, allowing it to macerate until the Ens rise into the Spirit of Wine and gently separating the two.
    The same can be used on the yolks of hard boiled eggs to extract the oil of egg. If done carefully and with a dozen or so eggs, one may find the oil not only mixing with the alcohol and the angel water, but also droplets of pure oil floating between the two which means that it is only a matter of separation of the oil to obtain it. Rather than bothering with removing the oil tincting the angel water and the S W, just add more egg yolks for the extraction of more oil.

Hope this helps.....or gives you some ideas.

Blog Entries
    I very much appreciate your help. Unfortunately, even though I have my ideas what you mean, I'm not 100% that I know what you mean by angelwater and Spirit of Wine.

I can make some pretty educated guesses; however I havent really ever had open discussions with other alchemists to really "standardize" my "lingo".

Angelwater=alcohol??
    SoW=SM??

Blog Entries
    Oh right i think i get it now. by Sirit of wine yoi actually mean spirit of wine. and angel wster is our alkali solvent. I'm with you now.

You may want to look up the Primum Ens of Melissa proccess.

Blog Entries
    Angel water is typically thought to be the moisture pulled in by calcined potash.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I wonder if common table salt (sodium chloride) allowed to dilequesce with dew would serve instead of potash?

+ Reply to Thread