Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Green Book

The Green Book

https://www.facebook.com/scarletimpr...97436083778109

I remember people asking about this book on this and another forum a few months ago. Personally I think it definitely deserves a place on the bookshelf especially now it is going to be a more affordable paperback.

Blog Entries
    I bought this book awhile ago, but got distracted after the first chapter and never finished it. Still sitting on my shelf haha.

What do you think the most interesting part is about this text, axis?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I don't know about this book in particular, but the publishing house looks awesome. Beautiful works of art those books they have there.

https://scarletimprint.com

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I've read a few other publications by Scarlet Imprint, they are fairly decent reads.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Game of Saturn which they are now doing in paperback is a real eye opener. If what is suggested in that book has any veracity it is rather chilling, the associated tarot deck, sola-busca is apparently the oldest complete deck and also chillingly macabre when seen in the context of the book. I think occult of personality did a podcast on these which I would say is worth a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I bought this book awhile ago, but got distracted after the first chapter and never finished it. Still sitting on my shelf haha.

What do you think the most interesting part is about this text, axis?
    The plant Phoenix looks interesting. If ever I get involved in magical groups again I would want Alchemy to be part of it as well and a plant Phoenix would perhaps have application to egregore work. 1st time I came across it was in the green book.

+ Reply to Thread