Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can someone mail me

Can someone mail me

The stone? I want it for myself, I will be in touch

xD

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    The stone? I want it for myself, I will be in touch
    I've asked before and I will ask again, do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I've asked before and I will ask again, do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?
    You'll know when i've got the stone because I'll stop visiting you guys

@ArcherSage - It's highly unlikely anyone will even want to send you 'our solvent', which begs the question... why did you bother asking this?

Obviously, if someone was going to send the Stone, they would send it to me first

LOL, i'm just mucking around, no one will send you the stone, (except Rhoend for $1200) HAHA!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If you like, we can work on making the stone together, but first, I need a giant quartz lens. Got one handy?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Oh and I want it for free

I was joking

Blog Entries
    ...do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?
    That depends on the definition of the Stone... so the argument goes round and round...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    That depends on the definition of the Stone... so the argument goes round and round...

I have a strong suspicion that what the OP means is the real Stone (the one that transmutes many times its own weight of base metals into silver and gold), not someone else's arbitrary and totally imaginary "Stone" that does absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, or that supposedly does things that no one can possibly test, or that supposedly performs things that are total baloney.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    I have a strong suspicion that what the OP means is the real Stone (the one that transmutes many times its own weight of base metals into silver and gold), not someone else's arbitrary and totally imaginary "Stone" that does absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, or that supposedly does things that no one can possibly test, or that supposedly performs things that are total baloney.
    HAHA, the more refined your argument gets, the funnier it is JDP. Love it.

I think that many who study Hermetics also consider that a state of consciousness, such as described by terms like nirvana, also represent some kind of STONE

Reason being, is that the stone represents a Hermetic principal that is in line with the emerald tablet, namely, Sol and Luna, balanced and conjoined perfectly via the 4 elements, same same with ceremonial magic ect..

The Hermetic principals are at play within everything, hence why so many get lost as to what is the first matter, since there are literally SO many things that can follow and display these principals, there creating MANY stones; albeit, not stones that can turn lead into gold, but that's just because I cant seem to find a giant quartz lens ANYWHERE! (WTF!!)

Im happy to send you some of MY stone ArcherSage

I thought that you are the one who have it. Some months ago you were at the final stages of its confection, if I remember right.

If I had it I would not be stupid enough to say. Think of all the deeply evil nearly dead rich folks who would send their guys to f**k you up and take it. Or the nutters who would camp out at your house or break in to steal it so they can use it themselves or sell it. Or even the honeyed tongue con-artists who would offer it to you if you send them the appropriate sum which has indeed occurred and even to mention the person who used to do this when they were alive is against forum conventions.

I would not be so DERP as to even ask such a question let alone expect any kind of meaningful response.

+ Reply to Thread