Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can someone mail me

Blog Entries
    Yeah, If you had it you'd be stupid to tell anyone.

And if we are talking about the REAL stone, I actually havent seen ANY conversations that show that anyone has even landed on the right path. I do not believe that any people here actually know the proper ingredients. SM is only part of the puzzle IMO.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I can't be the only one here who finds it extremely odd when i read things like "correct/ proper/ right materials" by people who are smart enough to admit they don't have the stone.

Blog Entries
    Dew, rain, piss, spit, blood, lead, plants, animals, mica, and any amount of solvents, do not possess the ingress and sulfurs required to transmute lead into gold.

Probably the closest I've seen to success would be Seth-Ra's Gallium process.

However, if you've taken note of my style, while I do bush-bash around with recipes I find interesting, the proof is in the philosophical pudding so to speak.

When you take grasp of the Hermetic principals that govern these alchemical transformations, its quite easy to see that the "True" way is quite a bit more simple, and a hell of a lot more "Special" than these previously mention subjects.

Remember, the true philosophical stone doesn't JUST turn base metals into many times their weight in gold. It ALSO has many other gifts, available in each of the three kingdoms, because it transcends, and is infact the source, of all three kingdoms.

I haven't studied the full process for the philosophers stone in great depth, just skimmed the top of the ice burg with a few deep dives. However, I've learn't enough to know what the stone "is not". And I also feel as if I have a better understanding of the Green lion eating the Sun, then most others do, however, this is just my opinion, I could always be wrong because I haven't attempted these experiments yet.

I fully believe that separating and conjoining the four elements of any matter will give you a stone. Nevertheless, THE stone, is out of grasp of anyone who doesn't understand Hermetics to a decent level of proficiency, because the ingredients needed are only available to those people (IMO)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

...That or we're all overlooking something so simple that it won't resonate with someone playing chemist

Definitely agree with the "more special" part. This is a voyage of exploration for each of us, and each of us must open the doors one at a time. Just my thought. The secret recipe can't be "given" any more than I can "give" you knowledge or faith or wisdom. I'm slowly starting to realize this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Green lion eating the Sun
    Photosynthesis.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I've asked before and I will ask again, do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?
    yes
    yes i do think

Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    I thought that you are the one who have it. Some months ago you were at the final stages of its confection, if I remember right.
    Don't be foolish. Allow me to refresh your memory...

Link to thread: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...eat-Work/page2

5 or 6 years...Now do you remember?

From first preparation work to completion is more like 3 or so years, up to 5 years if you have to redo steps, this is clear from freely available material. Only with gur and the Herculean labourís needed for that would a longer timeframe make sense. Mercury metal, blood, acetate etc just looking at the steps that are common knowledge, 3 years if you donít get stuck at a stage. The obvious approach is start with considerably more initial material then you need and progress with it all so that setbacks can be recovered from and you donít fall all the way back to the beginning.

+ Reply to Thread