Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Project: The Standardization of Spagyric Medicine

Blog Entries

Project: The Standardization of Spagyric Medicine

It is actually shocking to me that in the year 2017 there is no generalized standard for spagyrics; let alone Alchemy.

As soon as im finished this essay (its almost done; sorry Awani) I am going to write my own book; and offer invitation to co-authors called "The Standardization of Spagyric Medicine"

There are literally DOZENS of ways to perform these processes. We often talk with a similar vocabulary, however most of us are probably self initiated into the art, and may use the same word to describe different processes; without realizing it.

I think that for the good of man-kind, a global standard of Spagyric medicine needs to be developed.

If you would like to play a part in vhanging the way the world views Spagyrics, please let me know.

I mean really; what is the point of all of this if we can't easily and effectively help the people we love? Sure you might save yourself, but could you live with yourself without your closest family with you, by your side?

EDIT: I not trying to pretend to be some global authority on the matter....

...... but if the shoe fits then just strut those kicks
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 11-19-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I was actually scratching out some elementary thoughts on plant tinctures as a pre-requesite to my upcoming beebalm tincture experiment. I'm still learning, but I have 3 experiments sharing one burner and it's f-ing annoying. I need to clean up my lab area and get another burner. Possibly another condenser too.

Was thinking about starting a thread called "DT and EM craziness" just so we could jabber on without going off-topic, hehe. Might end up being a sticky depending on what we hit on.

I think there's an inherent problem though, in that we all definitely have different methods. Axis is making up mother's milk with his spagyrics, and my current "stones" consist of fused salty eggs and yellow tinctures (tincturing level 2, lol). It just takes so much time to sort out a method start to finish, even though I'm pretty sure when I finish all these experiments, I'll be able to crank out plant stones in a month, maybe even a few days if the water experiment keeps producing awesome results.

But at that point, I mean. Let's say you find some secret fire that you can cook up in a microwave in 2 minutes using salt, butter, and leftover pepperoni (sorry, had to toss something sill in there to make a point), toss it in a corked bottle and come back the next day to a perfected quintessence. How hard would it be to hand something like that over to the greedy mob that is the Internet? Next thing you know, every magic shop is selling "quintessence" that they screwed up for 100$$ a grain. Some of them will even sell ordinary salt, and call it quintessence, and people will buy that garbage. (You really need that pepperoni to make it work)

End result, you end up doing the same thing every other philosopher has done for the last 4000 years. Encrypt everything with literary intrigue, and become subject to future skepticism.

I don't remember where I was going with this...but I think I got most of the point across. Still, I got a pretty badass tincture chapter that's missing all the fluff. I expect the spagyrics chapter will include 2 or 3 different methods depending on the end goal.

Blog Entries
    Well yes there are many methods on the go; thats why i wanted some co-authors, to outline in detail all the different processes; the different paths that can be taken, the variying results... and to give STANDARDIZED names to all this shit; so that future generations can be like "Are you using the EM method or the DT?" for example.

Axis; are you making virgins milk?? I've just been trying to work that one out today. Have you shared the process anywhere?

Even some of the best modern reading that alchemy has produced doesnt really go into great detail. Im talking photographic; step by step stuff.

This isnt alchemy im talking about, we arnt handing out Divine secrets here, just saving the young spagyric apprentices years of trying to work out what the fuck we are all on about when we have dynamic conversations and sharie a multitude of experiences; such as we do here on the forum.

I really cant be fucked doing it however; its just got to be done. Ill be writing it for my children regardless so i may aswell make it a "thing".

Im down for a "Lab craziness" thread where we can just spew out whatevers happening in the lab at the current time. Would be beyter than a million mini threads everytime i have a new idea or question lol
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

It depends on the understanding of the individual to actually get it. You can't standardise alchemical language as if it's a rule book in a way that everyone will understand because of its depth. It runs deep into our beings as well as expanding out to the furthest reaching star. You can't write a standard practice for "every thing at every level." These things need to be experienced as well as known in order to truly be grasped. It's initiatory.

Hence, most people don't even know what alchemy is. There's a reason the occult always has and always will exist.
    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

Blog Entries
    I do agree in regards to 'Alchemy'.

Spagyrics i feel doesnt need to be so confusing. (IMO)

I certainly dont even know a quarter of what there is to know about ALCHEMY. The language still is largly over my head; except for maybe a few specific processes. Dragons, eagles, toads, lions, scales, breath ect... all means nothing to me. I wish I knew but i dont really know where to learn..

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I certainly dont even know a quarter of what there is to know about ALCHEMY. The language still is largly over my head; except for maybe a few specific processes. Dragons, eagles, toads, lions, scales, breath ect... all means nothing to me. I wish I knew but i dont really know where to learn..
    By taking the time needed (months/years) reading. When you finally accept this and actually do it I assure you will progress much closer to where you want to be. Forget everything you think you know and read some of the words from the Masters; the answers you seek and wisdom you want is all there but you must take the time to study what has already been written.

The only way to succeed with Alchemy is to look firstly to God (however you choose to term this). Spending years reading books and/or spending years testing in a Lab is a process which without the grace of the Divine Providence will be pointless.

Therefore if anyone tells you eg; read 4 books on Alchemy a day for several years, or do this or that specific sequence of lab works only and then you will know, they are seeking to obstruct you. They do this either from the position of expressing the impulse of malificum or because they have failed and see no way forward for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    The only way to succeed with Alchemy is to look firstly to God (however you choose to term this). Spending years reading books and/or spending years testing in a Lab is a process which without the grace of the Divine Providence will be pointless.

Therefore if anyone tells you eg; read 4 books on Alchemy a day for several years, or do this or that specific sequence of lab works only and then you will know, they are seeking to obstruct you.
    Elixirmixir wants to know what "Dragons, eagles, toads, lions, scales, breath ect..." are in Alchemy. God will not show anyone this.

Divine Providence, looking to God, grace, nor the boogyman will explain to you how to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. The only way to learn about Magick, the LBRP, or Aboriginal food recipes is to have someone tell you, or by...well...reading.

The only way to know what the symbols "Dragons, eagles, toads, lions, scales, breath ect..." represent is to have someone tell you or reading what has already been written.
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 11-19-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    I think that both God and reading are necessary; however, without God all is utter delusion and arrives at nothing but madness by pure definition (In terms of the opinion from people who have an unbreakable faith/knowledge of God (and there are quite a shitload of us btw)

I also have experienced that God can straight out give you heaps of detailed instruction in alchemy through pure inspiration alone. Ill give the example of one of the last times you lectured me to read, and for a change I did squiz over some books, and then by and by I learned the technique to manifest spiritus mundi in its pure form, and I wrote about it in alegorical speech and another member confirmed that I was correct and then we had a deeper chat in private and it turns out that I was corret(ly informed by God).

THEN, you were hassling me another time to go and read, I picked up Hollandus and I learnt how to dance the minor opus. And here, again, Hollandus does not at all describe the process really, the whole work is one massive riddle, only really trying to share one major understanding, the correct seperstion and hermetic union of the elements (aka the opus). AND YET pray pray pray away I did and she-bam. Worked out the riddle. Couldnt have done it without all those whimpy moments begging God for it all to stop (I really detest this realm if you cant tell, but i try to bear it with a grin)
    (After discovering the method it took me another 4-5 months to successfully prove my theory, which was correct (im just trying to point out the actual consistent spiritual yearning over time))

So now I best just do it again amd give this 'Stone' making a go

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Elixirmixir wants to know what "Dragons, eagles, toads, lions, scales, breath ect..." are in Alchemy. God will not show anyone this.

Divine Providence, looking to God, grace, nor the boogyman will explain to you how to perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. The only way to learn about Magick, the LBRP, or Aboriginal food recipes is to have someone tell you, or by...well...reading.

The only way to know what the symbols "Dragons, eagles, toads, lions, scales, breath ect..." represent is to have someone tell you or reading what has already been written.
    Anything in Alchemy practical or theoretical, reading or lab work will achieve nothing without sincere aspiration to and grace given from the Divine. Retorts, alembics, toads dragons etc etc meaningless without the Divine. I shall illustrate: post 828 specifically.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...Spiritus-Mundi

Here I identify how mercury metal when Alchemically prepared can extract the true Alchemical mercury. In your response you fail to understand what I have written and think I am talking only of the mercury metal. Without Divine input it is like the chattering of the ape of Thoth in your brain, even basic verbal reasoning of comprehending text on a screen is not achieved. How then can reading 4 books on Alchemy a day help a person without the Divine to guide the enquiry? Alchemy is one part of Hermeticism and without God and personally I would say the Gods also, no effort will bear fruit in any aspect of Hermeticism. Nobody can tell you anything, you will only hear the chattering of Thoth’s monkey in your brain without the Divine.

Perhaps this image from the Sistine chapel will provide clear illustration.
    Last edited by Andro; 11-22-2017 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Added picture link

+ Reply to Thread