Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Project: The Standardization of Spagyric Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Its hard to know exactly how far too go without just spoonfeeding the plebs. After all, i was looking for this 'red crystal' medicine for over a decade so im not sure i just want to slap it into a recipe and then publish it internationally for free. I mean, what true alchemists would give away his secrets wothout dicking around his students for years with brutality endless metaphorical gibberish. Its only right I uphold the tradition
    Have you accomplished something worthwhile?

Blog Entries
    Essential oils have never, ever, done anything special for me in my experiments. I believe there are other, better ways to rectify the Sulphur of a plant. I'm almost certain it is not found in the essential oil, or if it is, it's in some fiddling small amount.
    There might be something in Moonlight and mirrors ?
    Is the human soul found in our pheromones and sweat? That's where I think EM's idea about compiling methods is a good one. Different viewpoints and results with various solvents, salt treatments, purifications of the components, and coagulation ideas could prove to be a masterful idea fountain for people beginning experiments and hoping to migrate one day to more philosophical treaties
    Its 2017, i dont think something like it has been done for awhile
    I'll try to track down some more books that might help EM
    Kibric, I am currently undergoing a project with Awani and others, and my contribution is about 2 or so months late (give a take a month or two) however, not for much longer. I just had another 4 day daddy daycare mission and my wife is coming home this evening. Most of essay is already done just need to add the appropriate depth but its all been laid out.
    sounds good, i was reminded of school essays and the panic and boredom that came with it
    and felt bad for you
    Its hard to know exactly how far too go without just spoonfeeding the plebs. After all, i was looking for this 'red crystal' medicine for over a decade so im not sure i just want to slap it into a recipe and then publish it internationally for free.
    Red Crystal ?
    I cant be sure of what you are working with
    When it melts does its vapour shine like an oil slick ?
    I mean, what true alchemists would give away his secrets wothout dicking around his students for years with brutality endless metaphorical gibberish. Its only right I uphold the tradition
    Lots of texts are full of codes and lots were written by other people trying to interpret them
    there is a tradition of being lost in the labyrinth, the confusion is quite deliberate
    its designed to separate those who will just give up and those who wont
    No text describing the Universal Medicine will show you everything without codes

a Master might code his texts for the public but to his student he doesn't mess them around
    he recognises he was in his students place once
    sharing Universal Medicine with the world was something Federico Gualdi wanted
    some Rosicrucian's believe he is preparing for when the world is unable to suppress it
    Last edited by Kibric; 11-20-2017 at 03:52 AM.

If you need help with the "bookmaking" process EM let me know. I've got most of the kinks worked out. You need to clear your inbox a bit if you want to interact via PM about it though

It's easy to make an ebook or POD paperback these days, but formatting everything can be a pain in the rear if you are not accustomed to the process. Once you've collected the necessary writing, let me know. There are a great many options for putting together a nice product.

..or we could just cobble it together in a pdf and stick a download link somewhere, haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Kiorionis [. . .] I take it then that your interested in slapping your name somewhere in this book..?
    Haha, well I have a few projects I'd need to clear first. I probably wont be free until the July or August of 2018.

Plus you still have to finish that essay
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Yes I'll try and finish it off this weekend.

Im pretty excited about this project now. About time I wrote a book anyway.

Cheers for the offer for help DT. Ill definitly take you up on the offer
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread