Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Alchemical Fire

The Alchemical Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    without "Fire", the results are scarce.
    How do you define "Fire"?

What is "Fire" in your experiements?

Blog Entries
    But the dry way is long, expensive, difficult. I prefer simple methods and more meaningful results.
    Curious. I've always heard that the "Dry Way" is supposed to be shorter, but more difficult.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    How do you define "Fire"?

What is "Fire" in your experiements?
    Alchemical "Fire" its the animating element.In reality,there are two fires;one its cold and another its hot.Take them separetely,then join together, and you will be able to manifest everithing of the material world.Look at the Emerald Tablet.But remember that the visible light its an effect;not the cause.I cannot be clearer...
    Last edited by Cyrano; 11-15-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Curious. I've always heard that the "Dry Way" is supposed to be shorter, but more difficult.
    In my experience,the Wet Way its more profitable,because we dont need high temperatures;the matters can be mixed and reacted in very short times,and one can start using common chemicals,-if- you know how to concentrate, and fix the Animating Agent in it. Remember,in primis, that the Fire,can be transferred and fixed only if the elements are in solution...
    Dont forget that its necessary a gestation period.Its very difficult using a furnace to mantain stable and progressive temperatures,to not volatilize the Spirit....
    Last edited by Cyrano; 11-16-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Alchemical "Fire" its the animating element.In reality,there are two fires;one its cold and another its hot.Take them separetely,then join together, and you will be able to manifest everithing of the material world.Look at the Emerald Tablet.But remember that the visible light. its an effect;not the cause.I cannot be clearer...

Certainly. I would agree that our Fire can be seen as the animating element in Alchemy. Many people talk about these two Fires, one being hot and the other being cold, and I have also heard it presented as one being inner and the other being outer, but how would you describe the two 'separate' Fires in our Work, Cyrano? Are either of these Fires visible when separated? Have you seen what happens when these two Fires are conjoined?

What part of the Emerald Tablet would you recommend studying in reference to our Fire?

Blog Entries
    Alchemical "Fire" it is the animating element" In reality,there are two fires;one its cold and another its hot.Take them separetely,then join together, and you will be able to manifest everithing of the material world.Look at the Emerald Tablet.But remember that the visible light its an effect;not the cause.I cannot be clearer..
    this already has a lot of different meanings to people, im not sure i follow

the animating element , Strictly practically " our secret fire " has been called our water, its fume/vapour whitens it
    the water has an internal fire " it doesn't wet the hands "
    a water that does not wet, slightly burns instead

it has become our secret fire because without it there is no conjuncture with the earth
    the water has to be present for the work to completed in every method at every temperature

the amount of external fire varies on the method, the heat of a hand , the heat of an oven, the heat of the room
    in all instances it is the water that causes the reaction in its own earth, the external heat sets to work the internal heat of the water upon the earth
    Last edited by Kibric; 11-16-2017 at 12:55 AM.

But the dry way is long, expensive, difficult. I prefer simple methods and more meaningful results. In my experience,the Wet Way its more profitable,because we dont need high temperatures;the matters can be mixed and reacted in very short times,and one can start using common chemicals,-if- you know how to concentrate, and fix the Animating Agent in it. Remember,in primis, that the Fire,can be transferred and fixed only if the elements are in solution...Dont forget that its necessary a gestation period.Its very difficult using a furnace to mantain stable and progressive temperatures,to not volatilize the Spirit....
    Can you tell us about your experience in the Wet Way? What kind of reactions happen in a short time with this path?

Regarding the Dry Way, what makes it an expensive path?

I am still curious your opinion on our Fire too; it seems you have a lot of experience to share!

OK, everyone here wants to lift up the veil of Isis,but I can give you only hints.
    Read the following statement.It's the truth in plain and simple words,that can be used in Particular and Universal paths:
    According to the old Masters the earth came forth out of the Chaos, or the
    Prima Materia. Our first task therefore is to bring any material substance
    with which we are working back into its Chaos, if we use the alchemist's
    language, or to dissolve and change it into its first or chaotic state. The
    concept of dissolution is here well enough established. It does not deal with
    an annihilation but with a certain degree of dissolvement or rearrangement
    where the building up of energy takes place and infuses the entire work with
    life and forms it; however, only after the so-called corporeal has been
    reduced. The objective or the contents of the entire work can be expressed in
    one sentence or guide line of Natural Philosophers, out of which has evolved
    their sovereign rulership over matter: solve et coagula!(separate and unite.)

OK, everyone here wants to lift up the veil of Isis,but I can give you only hints.

Read the following statement.It's the truth in plain and simple words,that can be used in Particular and Universal paths:

According to the old Masters the earth came forth out of the Chaos, or the Prima Materia. Our first task therefore is to bring any material substance with which we are working back into its Chaos, if we use the alchemist's language, or to dissolve and change it into its first or chaotic state. The concept of dissolution is here well enough established. It does not deal with an annihilation but with a certain degree of dissolvement or rearrangement where the building up of energy takes place and infuses the entire work with life and forms it; however, only after the so-called corporeal has been reduced. The objective or the contents of the entire work can be expressed in one sentence or guide line of Natural Philosophers, out of which has evolved their sovereign rulership over matter: solve et coagula!(separate and unite.)
    I too can post quotes from random websites that I don't understand and sound holier-than-thou, it's really easy, which I was I was asking you specifically your opinion.

In the above quote, what does this "rearrangement" entail?

What do you understand our Chaos to be?

I am more so interested in how you would describe these two separate Fires you brought up earlier than discussing a random quote. I am also curious your experience in the Wet Way and Dry Way.

You mentioned the Emerald Tablet earlier, but didn't provide any explicit study points other than "study the Emerald Tablet". What particular parts would you recommend in reference to this discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post

I too can post quotes from random websites that I don't understand and sound holier-than-thou, it's really easy, which I was I was asking you specifically your opinion.

In the above quote, what does this "rearrangement" entail?

What do you understand our Chaos to be?

I am more so interested in how you would describe these two separate Fires you brought up earlier than discussing a random quote. I am also curious your experience in the Wet Way and Dry Way.

You mentioned the Emerald Tablet earlier, but didn't provide any explicit study points other than "study the Emerald Tablet". What particular parts would you recommend in reference to this discussion?
    Indeed Schmuldvich you can indeed quote from websites and various sources. You also provide various imagery which sometimes not directly related to the text you consider appropriate. If I were to print out all the material you have posted of this type of thing and paste it all together how many metres would it measure I wonder?

+ Reply to Thread