Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Thread: 'One Matter' - Empiricism & Alchemy - Discerning Truth from Deception

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    One what...?

I stand by the fact that we do not work with one single element: this is what z0 K was saying in the "biomass" discussion I was asking you to recall.

We work with one...Thing.

Call it whatever you want, I like to call this thing "our Matter".

No one on this website claims to work with one single element; this notion solely exists in your head, JDP.
    But I never said any such thing as "one single element", so it is in fact solely in your head. I clearly said that working with only one thing/matter is a blind-alley. It doesn't make any difference that what you are in fact using is a complex/heterogeneous organic substance. Let me tell it to you again very clearly: such substances lack the other necessary substances to generate the Stone (most noticeably the heavy metals involved in the operations, which organic matters lack any significant content of.) Nature does NOT make any such "one matter/thing" that contains everything necessary to make the Stone. Therefore you are being sent on a wild-goose chase, a hopeless search for something that you will find nowhere already made for your convenience. YOU have to make it. Or better yet: YOU have to put it together, and then let "nature" work the interactions/reactions that will generate the products/byproducts used for the work. Nature on its own will NEVER put the necessary substances together for you into one neat and convenient little package. You are falling for an obvious fairy tale designed to send "unworthy" seekers astray.

Blog Entries
    I would like to say, that i find these endless debates, both very educational and awesomely hilarious at the same time. Please continue.... its extremely entertaining
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I actually really loved your last post here JDP. Im not very clever and it did help me to understand what you mean.

Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread