Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 422

Thread: 'One Matter' - Empiricism & Alchemy - Discerning Truth from Deception

  1. #381
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,164
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    all military services have protocols in place
    I've met this guy in person:

    https://rviewer.com/Remote_Viewing_Blog/f-holmes-skip-atwater/

    http://www.irva.org/conferences/speakers/atwater.html

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    If James Randi offered TEN million dollars for proof of the
    Philosophers Stone, I wonder how many would step forward
    to claim the prize ???

    I know for a fact that if I had the Stone I wouldn't be fronting
    up to his door for the $10,000,000.

    To my understanding an ADEPT would not even consider it.

    The Stone is the Gift of Gifts ... the Secret of all Secrets.

    Priceless in comparison to anything in this earthly realm.

    But again this is just my perspective.
    That is what I find amusing about "academics" they assume that if such a thing existed someone would use the proper Scientific procedure and document it, A,B,C. 1,2,3 ...this is how you make it. This person would then freely disseminate it among all the swine of the Earth in return for a ego trip, a medal and their name to be written down in some journal.

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    That is what I find amusing about "academics" they assume that if such a thing existed someone would use the proper Scientific procedure and document it, A,B,C. 1,2,3 ...this is how you make it. This person would then freely disseminate it among all the swine of the Earth in return for a ego trip, a medal and their name to be written down in some journal.
    Take a little sunshine, mix it with a bit of moonlight, seal it tightly in a flask with virgin tears, shake it up, and set it on the heating mantle for a month. Poof, prima materia. :P

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,646
    Here is what Schmuldvich then carefully and conveniently passes over in silence: the author of the above text proceeds to describe operations not with any supposed "one matter" but in fact all sorts of different operations with a whole bunch of substances. These types of blatant contradictions are a dime a dozen in the literature. Empirical experience, being well-informed about substances and their properties, and having lots of common sense is the only true guide to get out of these types of traps. And since there is no such "one matter only" found anywhere in nature that will perform all the things the alchemists describe, it becomes pretty obvious to the well-informed and experienced investigator that this supposed "one matter" is actually an artificial product, composed out of the interaction between several matters. The more honest and sincere writers in fact clearly say so and did not hide this general info like many others enviously and maliciously did. This is the real big stumbling block of alchemy that most seekers can't get through: figuring out how to make this supposed "one thing" out of several. A whole bunch of different strategies have been devised by the majority of alchemists to obfuscate the matters that are employed in this secret composition. Even the more honest ones have never talked about all of the substances that come into play in 100% clear words that just about anyone could easily understand.

  5. #385
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,736
    Blog Entries
    40
    I have to admit, sometimes i do love your repeated ramblings.

    Could this "One thing" be some type of crystal that is composed of a combination of specially prepared salts?

    I am open to both approaches. I can see how one might lable different stages with names of other minerals that may look similar or have similar properties. And also i am open to JDP's idea that many alchemists couldnt be fucked with one matter only and wernt able to to produce the stone or understand the processes; so they instead used a variety of salts with h8gh amounts of inner fire and hydroscopy and they would slowly build up and up the fire using the various salts and their evaporaton cycles and combinations; to then create the one thing that will go through the entire process by itself. (Putrifactuon, sublimation, whitenning, reddening ect.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,646
    Same thing as before: one only has to examine the above quoted works to see that the author keeps contradicting himself. Sometimes he mentions or insinuates a "one matter" and then goes ahead and totally contradicts that unrealistic misleading axiom (again, many misleading alchemists love to NOT clarify to their readers that this supposed "one matter" is itself actually a composite of several, not something that you can find already made somewhere in nature for your convenience) by actually describing a bunch of operations with a bunch of substances.

  7. #387
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    797
    Hi JDP, I think you might have accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

    This thread is about the "Vow" of the Alchemists and Hollandus' "Hand Of The Philosophers".

    Black reminded you earlier, but I think you missed it because after responding to his comment it seems you meant to post in "'One Matter' - Empiricism & Alchemy - Discerning Truth from Deception" instead of this thread about Hollandus.

    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    JDP .... What do you think about this Vow/Oath of the Alchemists ?
    Have you gotten a chance to read the "Hand Of The Philosophers" by Hollandus, JDP?

  8. #388
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Hi JDP, I think you might have accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

    This thread is about the "Vow" of the Alchemists and Hollandus' "Hand Of The Philosophers".

    Black reminded you earlier, but I think you missed it because after responding to his comment it seems you meant to post in "'One Matter' - Empiricism & Alchemy - Discerning Truth from Deception" instead of this thread about Hollandus.
    Hmmm, trying to call the attention of some moderator in a desperate attempt to silence the opposition again? Maybe you should take a look at your posts in this thread first, clearly about trying to push the "one matter" theory by carefully seizing on some out of context passages of a given text. Why should your agendas be allowed to roam free in the forums but not those of others???

    Have you gotten a chance to read the "Hand Of The Philosophers" by Hollandus, JDP?
    What a strange question to ask, when the post that you are complaining about was in fact to point out that immediately after your carefully selected quote the author in fact proceeds to contradict himself by describing a bunch of operations with many substances, not one single matter. That pretty much should answer your question. In fact, I should be the one asking you the same question: did you actually bother to read it, or did you just look for the parts that suited your agenda?

  9. #389
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    282
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hmmm, trying to call the attention of some moderator in a desperate attempt to silence the opposition again? Maybe you should take a look at your posts in this thread first, clearly about trying to push the "one matter" theory by carefully seizing on some out of context passages of a given text. Why should your agendas be allowed to roam free in the forums but not those of others???
    That's a bit over the top. The thread is called " The Vow of the Hand of the Philosophers "
    not who uses quotes backing one matter or matters.

    You've made your point clear in so many threads, it is noticed. We do pay attention.
    If Schmuldvich wants to share his viewpoint revolving around Hollandus and vows in alchemy this is the thread to do it in.
    If you want to debate about one matter there is relevant thread to do so.

    Your both listened to and respected, please can we not have another thread hijacked by the one matter debate.

  10. #390
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    That's a bit over the top. The thread is called " The Vow of the Hand of the Philosophers "
    not who uses quotes backing one matter or matters.

    You've made your point clear in so many threads, it is noticed. We do pay attention.
    If Schmuldvich wants to share his viewpoint revolving around Hollandus and vows in alchemy this is the thread to do it in.
    If you want to debate about one matter there is relevant thread to do so.

    Your both listened to and respected, please can we not have another thread hijacked by the one matter debate.
    Don't try to make excuses for him, and to top it off place the blame on me. You know very well what the agenda plainly on display is. It is clearly in his quotes, with bold text in the pertinent passages and everything, just in case there was any doubt. You should be directing this post to him, not to me. I just don't see why this guy should be free to, as you say, "hijack" other threads with his claims and all is fine and dandy and not "hijacking", but yet when someone else (actually read: only I) does it then it is not OK and it is "hijacking". Can you say "double-standards"???

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts