Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Thread: 'One Matter' - Empiricism & Alchemy - Discerning Truth from Deception

Blog Entries
    Are you accusing me of something ?

Because i haven't been here long, and in many threads where i say nothing, before i was even here
    you are still bitching like a spoilt brat with other members.

and own up to what you plainly do around here: try to stir shit up against yours truly whenever I answer to such posts.
    You do just fine by yourself. You really are losing the plot...
    Last edited by Kibric; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Are you accusing me of something ?

Because i haven't been here long, and in many threads where i say nothing, before i was even here
    you are still bitching like a spoilt brat with other members.

You do just fine by yourself. You really are losing the plot...
    What we are doing is called debating, big "surprise", it's a friggin' PUBLIC FORUM, and what you often do is just intrude with your bitching & whining about very common topics in alchemy that for some reason you have some sort of phobia against, but "mysteriously" only when it comes to my posts, not the ones my posts are replying to. So yes, you bet I am accusing you of "something". Your behavior is pretty clear. If you don't like a particular topic, DON'T READ ABOUT IT, or make your statements for or against any given point, whatever. But what I can't stand is hypocrisy and double-standards. And no, opening threads on these recurrent topics is not going to stop them from coming up sooner or later in other threads. The issue of how many substances the alchemists used to make the Stone is just too fundamental a one to be confined to one thread. It just will not happen, ever. Sooner or later someone will bring it up in the middle of a discussion that started being about some other point. It is inevitable. So you should have gotten used to it by now.

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    The issue of how many substances the alchemists used to make the Stone is just too fundamental a one to be confined to one thread.
    And yet, given the ongoing systemic soap-opera (especially between JDP & Schmuldvich), this is exactly what is going to happen, and it's non-debatable. All detected off-topic "one matter vs multiple matters wars" will be relocated to the thread that was created for them (this one here). Or just deleted if the thread hijackings continue from EITHER "side", in spite of this warning.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    What we are doing is called debating, big "surprise", it's a friggin' PUBLIC FORUM
    really..?
    What was that? No one complaining and whining about supposed "hijackings" of the thread? No one closing and then "cleaning" the thread (read: arbitrarily purging it of the posts he does not like, even though they were in fact "on topic", since you-know-who MADE IT the topic of the thread with his carefully selected and out of context quotations from the text in question) and moving the out of topic post to a segregated thread? No, I didn't think so! It does not take a "prophet" to predict that nothing would happen. So without further ado, here goes my answer to you-know-who's manipulations and agendas...
    This post isn't debating, its you petty school yard tit for tat.

and what you often do is just intrude with your bitching & whining about very common topics in alchemy that for some reason you have some sort of phobia against, but "mysteriously" only when it comes to my posts, not the ones my posts are replying to. So yes, you bet I am accusing you of "something". Your behavior is pretty clear.
    when your petty school yard rivalry comes out with stupid shit like
    No, I didn't think so! It does not take a "prophet" to predict that nothing would happen. So without further ado, here goes my answer to you-know-who's manipulations and agendas...
    I respond to your paranoid delusions of agendas and manipulations.
    Your a ridiculous man. The reason why i respond to you is because no else comes out with
    the stupid childish shit you come out with. Your 1st post in this thread proves my point.
    I have every right as a member to complain about a whinging bitching poster
    who's rude, childish, and delusional, who's immaturity reveals his true nasty character.

really..?

This post isn't debating, its you petty school yard tit for tat.

when your petty school yard rivalry comes out with stupid shit like

I respond to your paranoid delusions of agendas and manipulations.
    Your a ridiculous man. The reason why i respond to you is because no else comes out with
    the stupid childish shit you come out with. Your 1st post in this thread proves my point.
    I have every right as a member to complain about a whinging bitching poster
    who's rude, childish, and delusional, who's immaturity reveals his true nasty character.
    Just pointing out your childish behavior and your obvious double-standards. If you don't like someone calling you out on it, then DON'T DO IT.

Blog Entries
    Oh, and I thought that just knowing JDP was a gold-hungry atheists was enough to show you his true charater

But seriously; JDP does make some excellent points in these raves, and sometimes they are in fact aligned with the current post. Not to mention the complete historical superiority he has over younger members like me; and the occassional chemical advice question which he happily and readily responds to; all up offering the world of good to the members here, which (i assume) is the reason that he's been able to dodge the doom bullet this long (and in fact even had a resurrection!!)

My personal view is that these posts wouldnt be nearly as out of control of people didnt bite back at JDP. He is, after all, in his own little way, trying to teach you stuff. He is, also, after all; one of the ONLY people in the world that we are aware is actually performing metallic transmutations.

Not to say that the repetitiveness doesnt come without its fair share of drag.

Finally; I think that we should all try and remember that we are all alchemists here; aka; we are weird, and there is something a little wrong with all of us here.... am i right?

So if we cant love each other; than dont blame the world when it hates you too
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Just pointing out your childish behavior and your obvious double-standards. If you don't like someone calling you out on it, then DON'T DO IT.
    No there's no double standards, just your stupid bullshit.You gloat like a spoiled little rich girl.

If you don't like someone calling you out for pathetic gloating, DON'T DO IT.

No there's no double standards, just your stupid bullshit.You gloat like a spoiled little rich girl.

If you don't like someone calling you out for pathetic gloating, DON'T DO IT.
    Denial will not get you anywhere. Anyone can plainly see from your posts that you very selectively bitch & whine about the topic at hand only when I engage in it, and to top it off also try to accuse me as the one supposedly "hijacking" the thread, when in fact I am just responding to someone else's post on the topic. Why aren't you bitching & whining when they post about the topic first, and thus properly speaking are the ones supposedly "hijacking" the thread??? This tells me that you aren't really bothered by these supposed "hijackings", but by my responses to the "off-topic" posts.

Blog Entries

Mod post

The issue of how many substances the alchemists used to make the Stone is just too fundamental a one to be confined to one thread. It just will not happen, ever. Sooner or later someone will bring it up in the middle of a discussion that started being about some other point. It is inevitable.
    And in such a case we move those posts to the relevant thread, or create a new one.

So you should have gotten used to it by now.
    Actually we don't allow hijacking threads.

End of discussion.

No one complaining and whining about supposed "hijackings" of the thread? No one closing and then "cleaning" the thread (read: arbitrarily purging it of the posts he does not like...)
    Actually we did all those things. We have real lives and real gold to clean and sort... so sometimes moderation takes time.

In terms of "he", are you referring to a "moderator" or did I misunderstand that you imply some sort of censorship-styled moderation... if that is what you implied then you are erroneous.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread