Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Market for Elementals

Blog Entries

A Market for Elementals

Will there ever be a market for the practising Magician?

Could you theoretically "buy" an elemental from a trained Magician?

The wise of you will see where I'm going with this... Obviously elementals have certain effects that by the sounds of it could greatly assist individuals, even individuals who do not practise magic (or who suck at it)

Can we give this a shot? Is anyone willing to procure me.an elemental that will assist me in a personal purification?

I'm basically thinking Kior or Axis could achieve this.

Can someone please run me through what this would look like, or if its even possible?

Its just a thought so no witchhunts please.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Elixir mixer you probably don’t realise this but your post constitutes what is referred to as spell begging. On occult forums this is generally against forum rules. I do not do ‘spells’ for people and do not charge money (because I don’t do them). If you want someone to achieve a result for you and cannot do it yourself the normal thing is to contact a professional practitioner and pay them the appropriate fee. I’m not sure if Andro offers this particular service, if he doesn’t perhaps he can point you in the direction of someone who can help, or you could look online for a person with a good reputation and track record for this kind of work.

Blog Entries
    Haha! Spell begging. I love it.

I have thought about hiring Andro for some soul shard retrieval.

So yes I mean this is basically the answer I was looking for, is it, or is it not an accepted practise and judging by what you say, it is not.

Its strange how community like ours doesn't encourage "trading". I always thought it would be a great way to speed up peoples development. I'd in courage it more myself but I promised another member who helped me out that I wouldnt go around "trading" so I don't.

Still, seems a pitty. Suppose I'll have to make my own.

My wife comes back today and I'm going into some seriously needed withdrawal from society. Just me and Franz Bardon. By then I should be able to create my own elementals (I know I've done it before, bit without realising what I was doing).

Yeah it was just a thought, for all I knew you might have just said "sure mate, sending one through now" lol.

Its never that easy is it haha.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    For sale: 1 used Love Elemental. Lure in the girl of your dreams! Con any beautiful Sheela to get knocked up on the first go. Lock her down and into your clutches. No refunds. Conditions apply.

Axis, are there any forums you would recommend? Maybe EM and others can do their own due diligence and find a professional to work with.

From what I know, authentic Elemental is a living creature, so even if to assume that Bardon's techniques of working with Elementals are correct, do you think it would be ethically good to buy/sell living beings as if they were some commodity?

Blog Entries
    Well what's the difference in selling say, a celery, and selling the elemental associated with the celery?

What's the difference in buying a few acres on top of a hill, and buying the elemental who runs the fields

What's the difference in making a financial investment in a zoo, and summoning a bunch of financial elementals??

HMMMM!?!?!?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    I’m not sure if Andro offers this particular service
    He doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    perhaps he can point you in the direction of someone who can help
    He won't.

He doesn't do "spells" and he doesn't practice ceremonial magic. For shamanic work, it not necessary. You just "phase out", go where you need to go and do what you need to do. After years of training and practice, you can do it on the train or while sitting on the toilet

"Trading Elementals" is very different from trading real estate, and is essentially a form of "slave trade". Unethical and certainly not recommended. Also a high chance to backfire. Badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    "Trading Elementals" is very different from trading real estate, and is essentially a form of "slave trade". Unethical and certainly not recommended. Also a high chance to backfire. Badly.
    ^This.

You are literally talking about slavery, at a higher level, as if 1: it were ethically sound, and 2: as if you, or anyone else, would be able to contain such living beings for such barbarism.

Buying food, is to take in life to sustain life.
    Buying real estate is for caretaking that land, and making use of it. (Preferably to take care of it, help it grow, both in money value as well as actual life-essence value. To nurture and grow it, just as you do with yourself with the food.)

To do anything short of that, is to squander, and twist, and reap the death you're sowing. Spirit, and all its little aspects (from elementals, to archons, angels and even demons) will not abide such foolish arrogance, and there will be no help/salvation from the impending wrath that will befall the soul who is stupid enough to think themselves capable of confining, enslaving, and prostituting powers that are above (or below) them.

All things have their equivalence.
    Last edited by Seth-Ra; 12-27-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Axis, are there any forums you would recommend? Maybe EM and others can do their own due diligence and find a professional to work with.
    Wizards Forum has I think a whole section on people offering magical services also on Facebook anything grimoire related could get a person in contact with professionals but usually they are making magical equipment not sure if they also do commissioned magical work.

+ Reply to Thread