Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Market for Elementals

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

A Market for Elementals

Will there ever be a market for the practising Magician?

Could you theoretically "buy" an elemental from a trained Magician?

The wise of you will see where I'm going with this... Obviously elementals have certain effects that by the sounds of it could greatly assist individuals, even individuals who do not practise magic (or who suck at it)

Can we give this a shot? Is anyone willing to procure me.an elemental that will assist me in a personal purification?

I'm basically thinking Kior or Axis could achieve this.

Can someone please run me through what this would look like, or if its even possible?

Its just a thought so no witchhunts please.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Elixir mixer you probably don’t realise this but your post constitutes what is referred to as spell begging. On occult forums this is generally against forum rules. I do not do ‘spells’ for people and do not charge money (because I don’t do them). If you want someone to achieve a result for you and cannot do it yourself the normal thing is to contact a professional practitioner and pay them the appropriate fee. I’m not sure if Andro offers this particular service, if he doesn’t perhaps he can point you in the direction of someone who can help, or you could look online for a person with a good reputation and track record for this kind of work.

Blog Entries
    Haha! Spell begging. I love it.

I have thought about hiring Andro for some soul shard retrieval.

So yes I mean this is basically the answer I was looking for, is it, or is it not an accepted practise and judging by what you say, it is not.

Its strange how community like ours doesn't encourage "trading". I always thought it would be a great way to speed up peoples development. I'd in courage it more myself but I promised another member who helped me out that I wouldnt go around "trading" so I don't.

Still, seems a pitty. Suppose I'll have to make my own.

My wife comes back today and I'm going into some seriously needed withdrawal from society. Just me and Franz Bardon. By then I should be able to create my own elementals (I know I've done it before, bit without realising what I was doing).

Yeah it was just a thought, for all I knew you might have just said "sure mate, sending one through now" lol.

Its never that easy is it haha.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    For sale: 1 used Love Elemental. Lure in the girl of your dreams! Con any beautiful Sheela to get knocked up on the first go. Lock her down and into your clutches. No refunds. Conditions apply.

Axis, are there any forums you would recommend? Maybe EM and others can do their own due diligence and find a professional to work with.

From what I know, authentic Elemental is a living creature, so even if to assume that Bardon's techniques of working with Elementals are correct, do you think it would be ethically good to buy/sell living beings as if they were some commodity?

Blog Entries
    Well what's the difference in selling say, a celery, and selling the elemental associated with the celery?

What's the difference in buying a few acres on top of a hill, and buying the elemental who runs the fields

What's the difference in making a financial investment in a zoo, and summoning a bunch of financial elementals??

HMMMM!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Axis, are there any forums you would recommend? Maybe EM and others can do their own due diligence and find a professional to work with.
    Wizards Forum has I think a whole section on people offering magical services also on Facebook anything grimoire related could get a person in contact with professionals but usually they are making magical equipment not sure if they also do commissioned magical work.

Blog Entries
    My understanding was that elementals were the astral correspondence for life forms in the 3D realm. So if I want the highest medicinal virtue from a sage plant, than I should clairvoyantly request assistance from the plants elemental spirit, otherwise its considered attacking the plant and it don't give all the goodness it could have.

So then doesn't it depend on the intelligence of the creature? Sure I wouldn't put an orca in a little tank and make it do circus tricks, but I would breed up locusts and mushrooms and eat those little bastards. Or even just plants. Where is the point in which we say, 'this is now cruel'

I apologize if I've upset anyone, I don't really have much of a knowledge reservoir in this area.

However, can't I create an elemental? And isn't it with the intention that it work for me? I understand the issues with trading in regards to what Andro means by 'backfire' because of the unpredictable outcomes and the risk of inexperienced people doing dodgy stuff and telling you its good.

So if controlling elementals is considered wrong, what do we do with them then? Summon them as friendly pets who want to spend time with us? Like a Pokemon? If its like a Pokemon, I'm all for it.

@Andro, the thing that's always confused me about shamanism (the first religion I ever looked into) was, not so much the 'going' bit the 'doing'. What can one do in these places to help one'sself? Yoga? Pray? I'm lost with what the actual practise in the netherworlds in tails... Obviously not ceremonial magic.. But what?

Thank you everyone for sharing your views

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What can one do in these places to help one'sself? Yoga? Pray? I'm lost with what the actual practise in the netherworlds in tails... Obviously not ceremonial magic.. But what?
    You'll see when you get there.

+ Reply to Thread