Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Market for Elementals

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    I expected character assassination but not so clumsy. It is not like human slavery which is immoral because spirits, Demons and Angels are not like humans as I clearly identify in my post. To imply I am effectively advocating human slavery because I bind and control (sometimes effectively enslave) Demons is the essence of calumniation. As for the rest of your moralising guff I care not.
    I posted my personal view on the topic (not on YOU!), not remotely a "character assassination". But if you think it's all about you, then there you go...

Everyone added their unique perspectives to the topic. That's what discussion forums are about. If you can't take the "heat", get out of the kitchen.

A slave driver is a slave driver is a slave driver. The Archetype remains. There's always a "bigger" picture than we are able to see. The microcosm of the various earth-bound planes is but a drop in the ocean. If you "enslave" another being, even if non-human, there are consequences in the larger scheme of things.

I personally wouldn't enslave any being, human and non-human alike (unless they specifically ask for it LOL )

As for the rest of your moralising guff I care not.
    Neither are you expected to. I merely posted my personal views for those interested in dabbling in those areas.

Besides, I'm not talking about morality, I'm talking about ethics and adhering to a certain universal law (Balance).

Morality and ethics are not quite the same.

It is not like human slavery which is immoral because spirits, Demons and Angels are not like humans as I clearly identify in my post.
    For certain extreme factions within some religions or ideologies, only their adherents are considered "legit humans". Everyone else is fair game to them.

This lame excuse has been used far too often with devastating results.

Groups that have been considered non-human/sub-human and thus "fair game":

Slaves and then blacks.

Women

Goyim/gentiles (non-jews)

Gays

Non-arians

Non-muslims

Indigenous populations

The lists goes on.

So I could just conveniently make a post where I declare that such and such beings are "not human", and then go on to enslave whomever I damn well please according to my particular belief system.

Maybe you can't see it (or deny it if you do), but this is the same logic that has been used to justify slavery and many other forms of enslavement or persecution: "They're not human".
    Last edited by Andro; 12-27-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I posted my personal view on the topic (not on YOU!), not remotely a "character assassination". But if you think it's all about you, then there you go...

Everyone added their unique perspectives to the topic. That's what discussion forums are about. If you can't take the "heat", get out of the kitchen.

A slave driver is a slave driver is a slave driver. The Archetype remains. There's always a "bigger" picture than we are able to see. The microcosm of the various earth-bound planes is but a drop in the ocean. If you "enslave" another being, even if non-human, there are consequences in the larger scheme of things.

I personally wouldn't enslave any being, human and non-human alike (unless they specifically ask for it LOL )

Neither are you expected to. I merely posted my personal views for those interested in dabbling in those areas.

Besides, I'm not talking about morality, I'm talking about ethics and adhering to a certain universal law (Balance).

Morality and ethics are not quite the same.

For certain extreme factions within some religions or ideologies, only their adherents are considered "legit humans". Everyone else is fair game to them.

This lame excuse has been used far too often with devastating results.

Groups that have been considered non-human/sub-human and thus "fair game":

Slaves and then blacks.

Women

Goyim/gentiles (non-jews)

Gays

Non-arians

Non-muslims

The lists goes on.
    This is the standard cultural Marxist, critical Theory strategy and frankly I am done here or as you put it I cannot take the heat so I am leaving the kitchen. I have far better things to do with my time than bandy words with someone who infers such wickedness. All of like mind can enjoy this echo chamber together.

Interestingly I cleared all my messages last night before this thread was started but didn’t know why. I will place an unsubscribe request but it doesn’t matter if it is effected because I am finished with all this politically correct Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    someone who infers such wickedness.
    Wickedness = disagrees with you.

I will place an unsubscribe request
    I'm quite sure the universe will survive for now. But you never know

I am finished with all this politically correct Alchemy.
    This is neither PC nor is it Alchemy. It is just a discussion involving the ethics of practicing magic. A thicker skin may come in handy

Best!

Blog Entries
    I may not have quite the distinction as some; however, even from my lowly perch, I feel sadness, and a discomfort, that such a diverse, intelligent, aware beings, cannot harmoniously contribute to a global healing.

This place is the micro macro cossum of my knowledge superiority complex. What shall we do?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    such a diverse, intelligent, aware beings, cannot harmoniously contribute to a global healing.
    Are you referring to incorporeal non-human entities? (i.e. the topic of this thread)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Are you referring to incorporeal non-human entities? (i.e. the topic of this thread)
    I was referring to those who have power and authority to mold and carve the world, in which much more defenceless beings strive to survive, and that we, us here at alchemyforums, could, if we united indefinity, assist in these hard times, even the last times we have to make a change. Directly relevant I believe to the concept of as to whether we as a community could trade thought forms. Respectfully
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I love you all by the way. If it were up to me, I'd just drop the bomb and get on with it, however, despite tur difference in opinions occasionally, I do respect those who have invested even more time than myself, for as you can see, I am like a child, and yet that fetus took many years to birth. What shall we do?

Edit: last off topic comment

Blog Entries
    We humans are different to animals and diverse spirits, unlike them we are made in Gods image and can conjure and command (enslave) some types of non-corporeal entities.
    Jesus said something along the lines of: "...those that live by the sword, die by the sword."

So the more a human being enslaves ironically the more enslaved he becomes. Funny I think.

Animals are different than humans. Dogs are different than cats. Titanic is different than Star Wars. Yet both are films. He he. Which is better? Well... that answer is relative.

I am finished with all this politically correct Alchemy.
    LOL. PC? Only an ignorant cunt would call Alchemy Forums PC, and you seem to be far too intelligent for that... so I suspect this was uttered in the heat of the moment...*

* cunt = certainly not a word PC-people would use, and even more non-PC when uttered by an individual (that would be me) that is supposed to calmly moderate
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Well political correctness might not be the most accurate term to use but how about... Cultural Dogma's?

Like for instance. I can't buy medicines from you guys. Which is weird, because this is an alchemical community! Also, there is the, 'don't spoon feed the noobs' which is a two sided debate however the quickening of human development is IMO underrated in that argument. (In some cases)

If I dropped the SM bomb I'd be excommunicated. Not saying I even want to but its another example of a perceived cultural norm.

I think the entire argument concerning elementals went too fast I to our opi ions without us coming to a concencis on what an elemental actually is (because I'm sure there are different definitions at play here)

I don't think you should leave Axis just because there are some who put the hard word against some of your practices. If we all did that then none of us would be here I reacon.

Spell begging, another cultural norm. In my head I'm thinking 'why are these cunts so reluctant to help others' and I mean other than giving 'good advice'.

There is danger in ceremonial magic. There is danger of heavy karma if negative outcomes are produced.

To rely and spend too much time focused on a certain elemental can cause imbalances within the magician himself and in the worst case scenario, can bind the magicians soul to the designated 'sphere' of the entities we choose to hang around.

These points should be taken very seriously, especially by you Axis, since it is you which is in the greatest risk, since it is you who are practising.

I'm more concerned about your sexual expression in the astral world more than your work with elementals. If you are connecting with entities in other worlds, I would strongly recommend you re-co sided those practises, since after all you have a partner here in Malkuth (assuming you do indulge, you may not, I'm assuming based on something you said a long time ago.

Now.. Continuing our discussion, for those of you who feel that conjuring is slavery, are there OTHER methods to work with elementals that you would consider ethical?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    methods to work with elementals that you would consider ethical?
    Making alliances, if so inclined.

+ Reply to Thread