Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: A Market for Elementals

Blog Entries
    Axia was quite clear when stating that it's OK for humans to enslave other beings (not just spells!) such as demons and other entities, with the exception of angels and deities, who "cannot be enslaved".

And the reasoning behind it was that 'humans are made in the image of god' - while the others aren't (therefore rendering them 'fair game').

So there is very little ambiguity there.

You seem really convinced of what you say! .But is yours direct knowledge or is it only theory?. Really those monstrosities' described in the ancient grimoires appear in the circles, after you have recited your magic formulas?. They appear physically on the material plane, or only in the astral plane? .Is any of you, so kind as to tell me his direct experience in evocatory magic ??. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    You seem really convinced of what you say! .But is yours direct knowledge or is it only theory?. Really those monstrosities' described in the ancient grimoires appear in the circles, after you have recited your magic formulas?. They appear physically on the material plane, or only in the astral plane? .Is any of you, so kind as to tell me his direct experience in evocatory magic ??. Thank you.
    Not sure who you're asking, but...

I don't practice ceremonial/evocatory magic. But (without really doing anything) I have witnessed "manifestations" that were "semi-physical".

Another thing that is IMO more a semantic issue than a misconception: There are NO "non-corporeal" beings/entities that can be summoned to appear. Everything has a "body" of sorts, just on different planes and at different resonant frequencies. When one "goes" to the astral plane, one interacts in a manner that is in many ways quite similar to the way we interact on the 'physical' plane. When we "travel OOB" (for lack of a better term), especially when VERY close to the "physical" plane, we are still susceptible to electromagnetic fields (for example). The further we move out of phase, the less susceptible we become to such fields. Entities which are only very slightly out of phase can become visible and sometimes even move objects (like in the "Poltergeist" phenomenon). All this is from direct personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Not sure who you're asking, but...

I don't practice ceremonial/evocatory magic. But (without really doing anything) I have witnessed "manifestations" that were "semi-physical".

Another thing that is IMO more a semantic issue than a misconception: There are NO "non-corporeal" beings/entities that can be summoned to appear. Everything has a "body" of sorts, just on different planes and at different resonant frequencies. When one "goes" to the astral plane, one interacts in a manner that is in many ways quite similar to the way we interact on the 'physical' plane. When we "travel OOB" (for lack of a better term), especially when VERY close to the "physical" plane, we are still susceptible to electromagnetic fields (for example). The further we move out of phase, the less susceptible we become to such fields. Entities which are only very slightly out of phase can become visible and sometimes even move objects (like in the "Poltergeist" phenomenon). All this is from direct personal experience.

Andro,
    Thank you for your contribution.
    I totally agree with you,when you say that the astral plane has a materiality, exactly like the physical one, and that the difference between the two lies only in the phasing of the vibration of the matter of which the different planes are composed.I have withnessed so many different types of paranormal phenomena,(even spirits and objects materializations),that now I'm convicted that these things works by exact physical laws;there isnt such things like 'magik' or 'irrational'.
    But,things like summoning and subjecting non-human entities,with a sword and magical formulas,sounds like a childish fantasy,to me.So,I'm curious to find the truth behind these Dark Age/Medioeval systems of belif.Without any offence to the practicioners,of course.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 12-29-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    But,things like summoning and subjecting non-human entities,with a sword and magical formulas,sounds like a childish fantasy,to me.
    I don't see it as childish fantasy. The so-called "Magical Formulas" are a sort of equivalent of command codes/access codes, not unlike computer programming.

Those codes have to be "input" in certain sequences and also "charged" or "fueled" (with the likes of intention, emotion, ritual, etc...). It's somewhat comparable to a Virtual Reality hacking game.

But this game has certain "laws" that cannot be circumvented, even if someone theoretically has Admin or even Super-Admin (Demiurge-class) access level. So, back to enslavement, those laws apply here as well. One reason the so-called "elites" on earth are able to essentially "enslave" people, is because the loophole of consent (or in this case, "manufactured consent"). The ones who are enslaved basically either believe they are free, or they indirectly give their consent to be "voluntarily" enslaved.

"Magically" enslaving entities without any sort of consent whatsoever, will trigger those laws into re-balancing the equation, sooner or later, one way or another. That's what some traditions may refer to as "Karma", but it's a bit more complex than that (i.e. nothing to do with "good" or "bad" or 'punishment', etc...).

The 4th Season of the TV series Black Mirror was just released on Netflix. The first episode has some similarities to what is being discussed here.
    Last edited by Andro; 12-29-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Andro,
    I do not question the efficacy of the ancient rituals and magic formulas used, but the true origin of these non-human entities that are evoked.Are you so sure that these aren't a sort of 'tulpas', which respond to certain characteristics, because of the belief of the people who created them,unintentionally??
    Last edited by Cyrano; 12-29-2017 at 09:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread