Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View Poll Results: Is it ethically OK to 'enslave' incorporeal non-human entities to do our bidding?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 13.33%
  • No

8 53.33%
  • Not Black & White, it depends on various factors (please elaborate on this thread)

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Ethics of Magical 'Enslavement' of Incorporeal Non-Human Entities

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Are we not our own prison guards, captor and captive at the same time?

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I may be stating the obvious, but just in case...

Never "suck" such things into yourself.
    Im definitely feeling you on this one. Would you 'eparticipatß No.

Could you, as someone else suggested, send the bed energy into the Earth to recycle?

Does soul retrieval involve this kind of work?

I'm totally getting my shit together so that I have the mind power to lucidly find a mirror and remove crap out of my astral self. In a bit scared what I might see in the mirror, as I have never seen myself in the dream world, but I'm sure it will reflect a lot of neglected aspects of my psychology, and most likely appear quite hidious since, even though you can probably tell that I have all the right intentions, that doesn't do much in the way of spiritual purity. I haven't unlocked Kundalini, and I'm still a bit of a sexual deviate within the bounds of my own marriage. (I do try really hard not to allow other women into my thoughts during masterbation, nevertheless, I do slip up for brief moments here and there, but only for a few seconds these days as I'm pretty onto it.)

After my finances have recovered from my 3D printer purchase and my wife's upcoming birthday I'm going to give the Hermetic Vision soul retrieval service offered by Andro, as I'm sure it will make future work easier, at least get the ball rolling.

Can soul retrieval be done multiple times with continued benefits?

I'm simply discussing this as I do think its quite relevant to the astral realm, the inner being, and how we interact with our own lucidity and therefore everything else, including these entities.

Basically I'm thinking that a good session coupled with purification could give more 'control' in the dream world. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Its been a VERY long time since I studied Shamanism.

@Ghislain- Indeed, IMO, nothing gets in and captures us unless we allow it too. I wouldn't say we are the captors, but we play our role.

Also in regards to possession, are we not constantly being influenced to some degree by other entities (in our fallen state)?

I believe when I "want a cigarette" and then "have a cigarette" it is a form of possession, not the full blown type your talking about, but more of an external possession, through influence rather than through 'hosting(?)'.

I'll just take a sec to thank all of you for always participating in my random conversations. Having a community with this type of focus has done wonders for me, and verified that through all those years of peoples persecution, when I was 'on my own', that I was indeed making the right choice to educate myself in all things Spiritual. Love ya's
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Could you, as someone else suggested, send the bed energy into the Earth to recycle?
    Recycle - yes. Not into the earth.

Does soul retrieval involve this kind of work?
    It often does, but not always. No two Journeys are the same.

Can soul retrieval be done multiple times with continued benefits?
    4 shamanic journeys, spaced 3 months apart, over the course of one year, will generally "set" one for years to come. The effects are cumulative.

I'm going to give the Hermetic Vision soul retrieval service offered by Andro

It doesn't have to be me.
    I would suggest to find a local shaman (in your area/country), with whom you sense a connection. Just do your due diligence - there are many self-proclaimed "shamans" out there who just read a book and/or went to a weekend course, and now they'll go and retrieve your colorful new-agey variety of feathers, totems and power animals, etc... Perhaps you should seek out the aboriginal shamans/clevermen?

Doing this kind of work requires a lot of training (more than a decade in my case, before I was given the "green light" to work with others), impeccable ethics, good diplomacy skills, delicacy, finesse, etc...
    Last edited by Andro; 01-10-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    It doesn't have to be me.
    Since I'm not on Facebook or any of the other social media sites to 'Like' what Andro does, let me just say for the record that Andro does one heck of a job! Doesn't matter if he's there in person or not.

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Hi all. Let’s remember to stay on topic.

Thanks again, cheers.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Hi all. Let’s remember to stay on topic.
    Indeed.

Thanks guys, but this is not about me. Whatever shamanic related stuff I have to share, I will gladly do so where appropriate for the topic.

PS: I just noticed that I'm the OP

Ironically, it's me who started this thread, after being accused of "Cultural Marxism" for being against enslaving anyone (= forcing them without their consent) to "do our bidding".

I maintain this position. Banning/disposing of an entity for making a mess is not the same as capturing/enslaving it and forcing it to "serve" us.

But there is a larger issue here. Some may think that this whole place/world is a "slave colony" of sorts, and we are the ones being enslaved. Perhaps, but not if we are the ones who made the choice to "come" here. The same thing can be said on smaller scales... We are in most cases being "enslaved" with our consent. I have no ethical problem with that. Where's there's consent, I have no business to stick my nose and opinionate
    Last edited by Andro; 01-10-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Actually I was subtlety insiuating that through my epic AF epilogue, I would be the run thr next chapter of public hermetic transformation (strting from basically ground zero) making the thread more about me, then anyone else

Even though EM is just a character, I'll sparingly remind

@Andro, so what your saying is, don't control the demons, just squirt them into the Black Sun?

That's right, it doesn't have to be you, however. I've waited for a long time to find something I'm comfortable with, and I find that in this situation, and intend to 'report' about soul retrieval from experience, even if others find there comfort zone somewhere else.

Can I just write shit down that I want changed and you just go sort it out? Or is it more like, you go all epic Astro-Shaman, head into the astral planes like a total badass, chewing up demons as you search for the central core of your client, find the Netherlands, assess the damage and make a judgment call while on the job, based on how heavy its going down???

EM is a character. The Love is Real.

What do you think about the mirror exorcism??

PS: some may find this off-topic, however, since a persons 'ability' to control elementals/daemons is directly relevant, and that my posts speak about potential ways to ramp up that ability, this is why I choose to place these posts here. Thankyou.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Can I just write shit down that I want changed and you just go sort it out? Or is it more like, you go all epic Astro-Shaman, head into the astral planes like a total badass, chewing up demons as you search for the central core of your client, find the Netherlands, assess the damage and make a judgment call while on the job, based on how heavy its going down???
    The latter, but without all the fanfare.

Now please, let's all stay on topic.

If you have a concept about "enslaving incorporeal non-human entities" - post it here.

If there are other matters concerning shamanism, there is a dedicated sub-forum for that.

Blog Entries
    Have we got anybody here that has experienced what they believe to be a full-blown "possession"?

I make this point to view this subject from both the angle of us controlling other entities and also their attempts at controlling us.

Eye for an eye? Lol

Blog Entries
    If you've ever participated in a mushroom ceremony, or some other ceremony involving sacred plant medicines, then you are technically under possession of the plant at the time. Marijuana included.

So for me, yes. I've been fully possessed by the benevolent mushroom spirit

However, it was not enslavement on account of my agreeing to ingest the mushroom to begin with, during ceremony (on more than one occasion). And most of the times part of the agreement is that after the chemical effects wear off, the plant spirit "exits the building".
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread