Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View Poll Results: Is it ethically OK to 'enslave' incorporeal non-human entities to do our bidding?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 10.00%
  • No

11 55.00%
  • Not Black & White, it depends on various factors (please elaborate on this thread)

7 35.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Ethics of Magical 'Enslavement' of Incorporeal Non-Human Entities

I have to say I am OK with the idea of trapping a demonic entity. Many saints and sages of the past have done so. In Tibet they would nail the demonic spirit to a place so it could not leave. The use of spirit bottles, devil traps etc, King Solomon was said to have trapped no less then 72 demonic entity's in a brass container. Strictly speaking these creatures should not me meddling with Humans in our realm anyway and should stick to their own realm.

I recall a few years ago someone found a spirit bottle buried in the stone wall of a house in England which was discovered during renovation. They sold this spirit who had been trapped in that bottle for probably hundreds of years on Ebay. It was such an unusual sale it made the news and someone purchased it for a high price.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    I have to say I am OK with the idea of trapping a demonic entity. Many saints and sages of the past have done so. In Tibet they would nail the demonic spirit to a place so it could not leave. The use of spirit bottles, devil traps etc, King Solomon was said to have trapped no less then 72 demonic entity's in a brass container. Strictly speaking these creatures should not me meddling with Humans in our realm anyway and should stick to their own realm.
    Trapping an entity (so it can do no harm) is VERY different from enslaving an entity (to do our bidding). The latter (deliberate enslavement for personal gain) is the topic of this thread and poll.

The question of the poll is:

Is it ethically OK to 'enslave' incorporeal non-human entities to do our bidding?

(Let me know if you want to change your vote )

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Trapping an entity (so it can do no harm) is VERY different from enslaving an entity (to do our bidding). The latter (deliberate enslavement for personal gain) is the topic of this thread and poll.

The question of the poll is:

Is it ethically OK to 'enslave' incorporeal non-human entities to do our bidding?

(Let me know if you want to change your vote )
    If you enslave a demonic entity and set it to accomplishing good deeds against its will then yes its OK in my opinion.

Solomon enslaved demonic entity's and forced them to build the temple to God, I doubt it happened but you get the idea.

Blog Entries
    Does a demon 'suffer' when performing our will?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Solomon enslaved demonic entity's and forced them to build the temple to God, I doubt it happened but you get the idea.
    True, but in the end he turned away from god (YHVH) and during his son Rehoboam’s reign, Solomon’s kingdom fell apart. It’s not uncommon for the master to find himself a slave to his servants.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...1%20Kings%2011
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does a demon 'suffer' when performing our will?
    A truly demonic creature only finds joy in doing bad deeds and doing good deeds brings it discomfit. Would I care that me forcing it to do good deeds causes it pain....absolutely not.

Many so-called Demons are Fallen Higher Beings. They fell from Their Glory for the same reason - they wanted to put under their control (read - "enslave") everything they could. When practitioner gets caught in this fall, the access to better Worlds becomes locked to him for very long time. Practitioner must be truly powerful (he must be at very least physically immortal - this is absolute minimum) to not get caught in this fall while he interacts wit those Beings.

If to put romanticism aside, messing with "Demons" is a necessary path for filling the Lower Worlds (by the means of transmigration of souls). But I don't think that any normal creature would want to go below our already Hell-like World.

And if to put delusions aside, "Demons" won't help with any progress, special capabilities, etc., they can only deceive, because they were ridden of their powers. Still, they are quite powerful in their respective Worlds.

Dealing with "Demons" to solve some problems is like cutting off your legs in order to learn how to fly. Not only you won't achieve anything good, you will lose whatever good you already had.

Thankfully, as I said in some other thread, most of the books in the market about Demons is a total garbage (though sometimes you can see some dangerous practice here and there), fantasy of role-players and deluded followers of Jung's teachings. No matter how much will you try to "enslave" them according to public info, you will only waste time. Anyway, you must be totally suicidal to try and interact with those Beings as Their Master without having real power to back up your position, so wasting time is better than messing with Demons for REAL.

Also keep in mind, that modern western "demonology" appeared only recently, maximum 1000 years ago (and biggest part of all western occultism was fantasized by perversive mind of Eliphas Levi). A lot of Western info on demons is a made-up fantasies of clergy to scare people away from Magic, because clergy wanted to claim monopoly over it. Clergy said: Magical Powers come from some Evil Devil, and some people believed that. Fantasy continued to grow from there.

You don't have to agree with my post, but it would be good if people tried to approach modern occult books with critical mind, and think if it is possible for Fallen Beings to rise them up to anything good...

Blog Entries
    In reference to my experience in the "Intensive Repeating Dream Phenomenon" thread, I'd have to say this.

Better to be the Commander, than the one being Commanded. IMO.

Some dark energies are really hurting good, reason ably innocent folk. If we can do something to work with these dark energies, to prevent them from hurting others, then I think it should be done.

This may take on different forms. I tend to blow them up by performing exorcism. Awani mentioned 'sucking' out the bad energy in order to 'purify' the entity, and I'm sure there are others here, with other tequniques.

Perhaps its worth the time for us to discuss our "different methods" and find a way to come to a mature consensus on how we should most "righteously" deal with these invaders, as im certainly not convinced that blowing them up in the name of Jesus is necessarily the best way lol

------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 01-08-2018 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Added link.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    'sucking' out the bad energy
    I may be stating the obvious, but just in case...

Never "suck" such things into yourself. Use an external "creation" to "suck"/extract the undesired energy/entity, such as a "vacuum cleaner" energy construct.

Next thing, make sure that what has been "sucked out" will not come back - you can do this by creating a one-way "black hole" trashcan and empty the extracted content in there.

Are we not our own prison guards, captor and captive at the same time?

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread