Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intensive repeating dream phenomenon

Blog Entries

Intensive repeating dream phenomenon

Hello friends Just me again.

I've had a situation occur at least three times now, in which I am dreaming, become aware of a demonic presence, and then try using Jesus Christ's name to perform an exorcism.

This action, trying to 'Command' through the name of Jesus Christ while in a lucid dreaming state, ALWAYS causes the same, very real, very strange phenomenon. Paralysis!!

Cat got your tounge?

For some reason, every time I try and speak The Lords name in my dreams, a dark power comes over me trying to prevent me from speaking.

In most cases, I actually fail to invoke the name, last night I simply woke up before I could succeed. However, there was one time when, with ALL my might, I broke through the 'Paralysis Spell' and did successfully invoke His name. This caused some epic outcomes, however this is not the purpose of this thread. I'm simply hoping that someone with more experience can please explain to me what is going on here??

Anyone??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Okay. Just for those curious... The time when I was successful, well:

There was this baby, this baby was very obviously possessed by some type of demonic force, so I tried to perform an exorcism. Pretty simple in theory "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ, to leave this baby" however, as soon as I try to speak "I....... " paralysis. Every time. This time, because I saw a suffering baby, I really gave it my all to break free of the paralysis, and when I exerted every morsal of strength I had, then I finally said those words and then something very unexpected happened. Dozens of crows started shooting out of the babies mouth high up into the air, flying around in a circle, and when they all went up in the air, they exploded into beautiful sparkles and flowers and seeming goodness. The baby then appeared normal and happy.

I have no idea what this stuff means, but when I woke up, my entire body was vibrating ALOT.

Any wise words?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    This reminds me of a dream I had. See: Horror Dream

What I did not really mention in that post was the fact that I too had a baby in my dream, and I was trying to protect the baby. I could not really say what your dream means... but you have mentioned before about the "mormon influence" on your mind.

So let me ask this, perhaps the concept of "Jesus" is a symbol of this Mormon influence that you have been trying to come to terms with (judging from your posts)... OR is it the "real" Jesus that is beyond any version of Christianity. If it is the former, perhaps that is why you can not invoke His name... because Jesus in that form is not as powerful (not as powerful as the Jesus that is beyond any religious organisation)?

Just thinking aloud.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Clever deduction, however it is the latter, my relationship and loyalties to Christ existed well prior to Mormonism and will be pumping long after that freemasonic piece of shit manipulative church has turned to rubble.

A little off track, I found out that EVERY leader of that church EVER was a Freemason. Same with EVERY prime-minister of Australia. I hate this place and I want out so badly. I cried this morning, in remorse for having brought such amazingly beautiful children into a psyco-manic-deathpit.

Anyway... Tonight, I'm going to try and enter a lucid dreaming state, find a mirror, and perform an exorcism upon myself.

I figure, that will actually either kill me because I'm really a demon that's just experiencing God-delusions, OOORRRR!!!, something epic will happen to me.

Will probably take me a while to achieve this as I don't always have the ability to lucid dream. It comes and goes, but I'm off the ciggs and piss again, and dream powers seem to be returning so I'll see how I go.

Blog Entries
    Yes I see the similarities between these dreams and your own nightmare, some of these experiences were very very scary, much like yourself, it felt like I could die.

This time however, I knew what was happening, and wasn't fearful, but when I felt the paralysis coming over me it made me feel courageous, like I had found another demon worth fighting and if I tried with my whole might I could sort it out, like I did the last time with the baby, unfortunately, this time, psyching myself up to scream Jesus name (As it really does take SIGNIFICANT power and force to overcome these paralysis experiences) I woke myself up and didn't have the chance to outcast the demon.

I woke up feeling normal. Just a little disappointed that I didn't get to finish the job, in saying this though, had last night been my first time, I still would have shit my panties because feeling a dark force taking hold of your body and tounge is pretty fuckin creepy.

Exorcism and possession are mostly made up thing by the church (though sometimes there are cases, which can be described as classical possession, but they are very rare and they are based on different things).

Man heavily degraded in this Epoch. His degradation is far beyond immense. Symptoms of possession are actually his true Inner Nature seeking its ways to develop in man.

Exorcism could be of help, but it means putting yourself back into state of degradation. Exorcism is a tool of Black Magic of churches with their Necromantic practices.

If you will look at real people who actually work with Kundalini, they have a lot of symptoms of so-called "possession" in church sense.

Exorcising someone/something is like using hammer to heavily smash growing teeth of a child. Surely child feels some pain and discomfort when teeth are growing, but smashing teeth is a very dumb thing to do...

Just give yourself to your Inner Nature if you want progress; don't suppress it.

Blog Entries
    @EM

Well don't blame Freemasonry too much. You can also blame water, because all those fuckers drink it. I am not defending Freemasonry, but that is a rabbit hole not worth visiting. IMO.

Forgive the Mormon Church, let it go.

Forgive the "demon", let it go.

The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen... The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation... - source
    "Those that live by the sword, die by the sword." - Jesus

I also suggest you google stuff said by Krishna, which is a God in Hinduism... but there really isn't a religon called Hinduism... and Krishna is really just a more pure form of Jesus, before Jesus was put through the white mans marketing machine.

Finally look at THIS.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I have forgiven the vast majority if the church, since they have literally been bred into deception and those really beautiful people truely believe they are saving souls, there are many wonderful Mormons. Its only those who KNOW that they are bullshittig everyone that I have a problem with but they will get theirs from God not from me.

Same again with Freemasonry. Its not the practise I abhor, its those who actively fuck people over and abuse there power and manipulate. The Mormons have a word for this, its called Priest-craft.

I actually felt tremendous exorcising that baby, even if it was in the dream world, the outcome kind of verified that I was on the right way of thinking, even if my methods could be improved. Its not like intended for the demon to explode, this was simply the outcome of breaking through the paralysis and invoking the name of His Majesty.

Can someone please quote the part in the new testament when Jesus exorcises the demon I to the pigs? King James please?

Joseph Smith, while giving us the Book of Mormon which I truely believe is a true account of the pre-aztec culture, is still a cunt. Prophet he may have been but he certainly fell away and start boning heaps of ladies, of which plenty were very young... In other words, I believe he fell away from the truth, and as a result, his replacement leaders missed the point also and got power hungry.

They don't teach Hermetic Law, which Jesus was CERTAINLY teaching to His inner circle, which shows a lack of purity and correct understanding. How can a Melchizedek priest truly be a priest without Hermetic practise? A crock if you ask me.

Also, this sympathy with the demons, I'm not completely convinced, after all, they have literally CHOSEN to follow that path that led thenlm to demon-hood, and they are actively trying to steal your energy and trick the soul into ignorance and sin.

I get what you mean about the possession thing. I don't think that the paralysis is possession per-say, since I was still free to choose my own actions, even if being restricted, as apposed to being fully possessed, a huge consciousness shift as something tries to literally force its will on the mind and experience "life" through its subject.

Demons were scared of just being in Jesus presence. Why is that? It seems they were kind of 'expecting' to get punished.

Jesus seemed to use more merciful methods, even though He could have just blown them up.

However, maybe He treated different demons differently based on their merits. Maybe baby demons deserve to be killed?? Don't pedo's deserve the ultimate punishment? (I believe they do)

Yes I've never studied Krishna, however it does seem as if he reached Christ-hood. 144,000 + 72 + 24 will achieve this result before the end of this age.

The church Jesus is fucked, however, the real Jesus is King over all, not a shred of doubt in my mind. In fact since a 9 day fast when I was about 20, there has never been a single shred of doubt. He's my mate through and through and I feel His influence in my life on almost a daily basis.

I'll have to have a look at the Krishna stuff, what's the book called?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    ...what's the book called?
    Not really a specific book per se. Hinduism does not work like that... but unlike Freemasonry, its a "good" rabbit hole if you ever wander into it. LOL.

You grieve for those who should not be grieved for;
    yet you speak wise words.
    Neither for the dead nor those not dead do the wise grieve.
    Never was there a time when I did not exist
    nor you nor these lords of men.
    Neither will there be a time when we shall not exist;
    we all exist from now on.
    As the soul experiences in this body
    childhood, youth, and old age,
    so also it acquires another body;
    the sage in this is not deluded.

- Krishna from the Bhagavad Gita

Blog Entries
    Nice, I see a lot of Truth in that example.

+ Reply to Thread